US Trade Deficit Increases More Than Expected In October And Is Now Up 10% for 2018

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trade wars are good, and easy to win. - Donald J. Trump

The U.S. goods and services deficit increased more than expected in September amid escalating tensions with its global trading partners.

The shortfall rose to $54 billion for the month, a 1.3 percent increase, or $700 million, from August and reflective of a 10.1 percent increase year to date, according to government numbers released Friday. Economists surveyed by Refinitiv had been looking for a gain of $53.6 billion.

The goods deficit stood at $76.3 billion, the highest on record on a seasonally adjusted basis.

In other news:
U.S. Treasury says first-quarter borrowing set record of $488 billion

Bond buyers brace for U.S.’s largest fourth-quarter borrowing spree since 2009

US Treasury to Borrow More Than $1.3 Trillion in 2018

And everybody said, "It's Okay When Trump Does It!"™

"Largest fourth-quarter borrowing spree since 2009".

I remember way back then. The economy had crashed, about 12 million people had lost their jobs. Obama really had his work cut out for him.

Trump, on the other hand, was elected on third base. So what's his excuse for spending and borrowing as if we are in a great recession?

Less than two years into the job, and he's outspending Obama! He's going to shatter Obama's debt record wide open!

"It's Okay When Trump Does It!"™

The lazy politician's way to juice the economy is to borrow and spend, borrow and spend, then borrow and spend some more.

Sooner or later, that piper has to be paid.

Sooner or later.

The lazy politician's way to juice the economy is to borrow and spend, borrow and spend, then borrow and spend some more.

Sooner or later.

And you said the same thing during the Obozo years. Wait!

Sooner or later.

Perfect fodder to blame on the democrats once they take the house.

Sooner or later.

Yep. I sure did. Many, many, many times.

Dumbass.

Christ, all you tards have is, "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

That doesn't fly any more. So when are you going to start whining about Trump's debt, huh?

Sooner or later.

Perfect fodder to blame on the democrats once they take the house.
Yep.

The rubes are willfully blinding themselves to Trump's spending. But if the Democrats take the House, they will suddenly see the debt and blame it on the Dems.

You can bet the farm on that.

Even though they blamed Obama for every penny of the deficits no matter who controlled the House.

Sooner or later.

Dumbass.

That doesn't fly any more. So when are you going to start whining about Trump's debt, huh?

Yeah, I'm sure you put the onus on president obozo. Wait! Actually you didn't. According to my recollection you defended obozo every chance you got.

Sooner or later.

Dumbass.

Yeah, I'm sure you put the onus on president obozo. Wait! Actually you didn't. According to my recollection you defended obozo every chance you got.
The only time I defended Obama was when you tards parroted a brazen lie.

I can't help it that you and your kind did that every five minutes for eight years.

The truth supersedes partisanship when you have integrity. Something you know absolutely nothing about. To you, a lie is holy if sticks to your opponent.

The U.S. goods and services deficit increased more than expected in September amid escalating tensions with its global trading partners.

The shortfall rose to $54 billion for the month, a 1.3 percent increase, or $700 million, from August and reflective of a 10.1 percent increase year to date, according to government numbers released Friday. Economists surveyed by Refinitiv had been looking for a gain of $53.6 billion.

The goods deficit stood at $76.3 billion, the highest on record on a seasonally adjusted basis.

In other news:

And everybody said, "It's Okay When Trump Does It!"™

Meanwhile the quality of life for good, productive, real Americans improves daily and lowlife pieces of shits like g5000 continue to receive their plethora of free shit.

In other news:

And everybody said, "It's Okay When Trump Does It!"[emoji769]

Meanwhile the quality of life for good, productive, real Americans improves daily and lowlife pieces of shits like g5000 continue to receive their plethora of free shit.

Proving once again that the mantra that trade deficits are bad for the county is a lie.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sooner or later.

Dumbass.

I can't help it that you and your kind did that every five minutes for eight years.

The truth supersedes partisanship when you have integrity. Something you know absolutely nothing about. To you, a lie is holy if sticks to your opponent.

come on, you were obozo's spin doctor. Once in a blue blue moon you'll write up a conservative post as a smoke screen. Everybody knows it, fella.

Sooner or later.

Dumbass.

And which lie was parroted? That you can keep your insurance? Keep your doctor?

Sooner or later.

Dumbass.

I kept my insurance and doctor, why didn’t you?

Dumbass.

maybe he wasn't on medicaid

Dumbass.

maybe he wasn't on medicaid

Neither am I , so that cannot be it

The two RINO's in the same thread parroting the same liberal talking points lol

Forum List

Back