US Troops in serious peril now..Terry Jones burns Koran

Little Rebecca hangs out here to throw childish tantrums Ravi.

Sea bitch I guess you can't read your stupid is showing. I haven't insulted her but she has slung a few insults to me and others in this thread. Stop being a hypocrite.

Listen you flapping twat lipped sperm drooling colon jousting retarded troll, I was actually trying to be nice to you by calling you Little Rebecca, because right now, you're just acting like a child in a tantrum because someone said you were ugly.

Get over yourself ya fat doughy bastard.

PSST how did ravi have cause to neg me? Colin's a viel lying sack of shit if he tries to compare me to tank.

You used the word, because, that was her reason. She negged you cause you negged Colin. She had a reason. Whether or not it was a good reason is a different question.

Immie

Thats not the intent of the neg system.

I don't know. I don't use it. Honestly, I find it kind of childish. I have no problem with pos repping someone basically to tell them thanks for something they said. When someone angers me, I'd rather not give them the satisfaction of knowing that they got to me that much.

If I reply to them in a post calling them a f'ing idiot, they don't really know that I'm not sitting back and laughing at them, but if I get pissed off enough to neg them, then it means they really touched a nerve.

Hell, even when I receive a neg, I typically reply with a "thanks for the rep, glad to know I got to someone with your intelligence level" kind of reply. Now, don't ask what I think that level is, cause, I'm not telling. :eusa_shhh:

Everyone uses the rep system somewhat differently.

Immie

No he wouldn't. What he did fits none of the criteria of inciting to riot.

Not that I would expect you to grasp anything beyond a sound bite.

The Quantum(ly Stupid) Windbag strikes again.

Learn to READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY, my dim Windbag. I wrote, "... If this were a totally domestic situation". Now, put on your socks and shoes, toddle over to your local police precinct, and ask them to explain to you why and how a person can be arrested for inciting a riot. Or do some honest research yourself, as your personal opinion isn't worth a Quantum Windbag.

But if you refuse to do such, and repeat your Quantum Windbag ignorance, I'll gladly educate you on the subject.

Let me see if I can this to your limited brain.

In order to be guilty of inciting a riot you have to intend to have the people you are talking to go out and cause a riot, or you have to have say something that causes an immediate and imminent reaction among the people you are talking to. Someone actually posted the definition of inciting to riot in this thread before you posted your stupidity.

This does not meet those requirements, even if it was totally domestic.

You have a group of people who have publicly stated that they do not tolerate public mocking/desecration of their religion in any shape, form or matter...and will physically react to those who think they are just fooling.

Some asshole decides to call their bluff, and purposely commits the most outrageous insult to said group in a highly publicized way....and they react as they promised.

You do this in Anytown, USA, and after the riot the cops run EVERYONE into the local precinct jail.

Now, go be a Windbag somewhere else.

Last edited:
Rav desn't like me negging her boy friend Colin for lying.:lol: You ass wipe do realize that violates board rules for gang negs.

Hi, you have received -509 reputation points from Ravi.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
wus

Regards,
Ravi

Rep System Guidelines:
Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism. Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. Rep system abuse will result in warnings to cease. Continued abuse will result in random acts of rep manipulation of abusers by admins. Abuse the system, and we will mercilessly toy with you.
Whiner....there's no gang rep, that's just your paranoia.

No, I don't but you can keep lying as you normally do.

Explain why you called Quantum Windbag an asshole for pointing out that people are equating the burning of a book with the killing of people?
No one said they were the same thing, but that's not why I called him an asshole. Can you follow a thread or do you just hang around to display your ignorance?

Colin did, and you called me an asshole because I pointed out it is not like burning a cross either.

The Quantum(ly Stupid) Windbag strikes again.

Learn to READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY, my dim Windbag. I wrote, "... If this were a totally domestic situation". Now, put on your socks and shoes, toddle over to your local police precinct, and ask them to explain to you why and how a person can be arrested for inciting a riot. Or do some honest research yourself, as your personal opinion isn't worth a Quantum Windbag.

But if you refuse to do such, and repeat your Quantum Windbag ignorance, I'll gladly educate you on the subject.

In order to be guilty of inciting a riot you have to intend to have the people you are talking to go out and cause a riot, or you have to have say something that causes an immediate and imminent reaction among the people you are talking to. Someone actually posted the definition of inciting to riot in this thread before you posted your stupidity.

You have a group of people who have publicly stated that they do not tolerate public mocking/desecration of their religion in any shape, form or matter...and will physically react to those who think they are just fooling.

Some asshole decides to call their bluff, and purposely commits the most outrageous insult to said group in a highly publicized way....and they react as they promised.

You do this in Anytown, USA, and after the riot the cops run EVERYONE into the local precinct jail.

Umm.

It has to happen in the same city and at the same time. If it does not it is not inciting to riot. Even if it had been totally domestic, and we further assume it happened in the exact same city, it does not count because it happened 10 fucking days later. If the cops run him into jail for it they will be facing a lawsuit for false arrest and abuse of power, which they will loose.

I am curious about something. Is the reason you call yourself taichiliberal and then make such stupid posts because you are actually Lindsey Graham?

Little Rebecca hangs out here to throw childish tantrums Ravi.

Sea bitch I guess you can't read your stupid is showing. I haven't insulted her but she has slung a few insults to me and others in this thread. Stop being a hypocrite.

Sea bitch were you drunk when you negged me for this post?

Hi, you have received -99 reputation points from ABikerSailor.

Comment:
Hey fuckwit.....when is your pud swallowing, colon jousting, cum dumpster self gonna finally figure out how to be polite? Negged for being a \'tard.

Explain why you called Quantum Windbag an asshole for pointing out that people are equating the burning of a book with the killing of people?
No one said they were the same thing, but that's not why I called him an asshole. Can you follow a thread or do you just hang around to display your ignorance?

Colin did, and you called me an asshole because I pointed out it is not like burning a cross either.

Yep, and she negged me for defending you.

Rav desn't like me negging her boy friend Colin for lying.:lol: You ass wipe do realize that violates board rules for gang negs.

Hi, you have received -509 reputation points from Ravi.

Comment:
wus

Regards,
Ravi

Rep System Guidelines:
Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism. Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. Rep system abuse will result in warnings to cease. Continued abuse will result in random acts of rep manipulation of abusers by admins. Abuse the system, and we will mercilessly toy with you.
Whiner....there's no gang rep, that's just your paranoia.

You negged me for negging Colin because he compared me to tank. You had no reason to do that unless it was in retaliation for the neg I gave him.

Burning a copy of the Koran is morally equivalent to flying a plane into the World Trade Center and equally eternally damnable.

That's essentially the fatwa of Time magazine's Joe Klein in an April 1 blog post at the magazine's Swampland blog.

Klein was condemning Florida pastor Terry Jones's "trial" and subsequent burning of a Koran which allegedly have sparked a murderous rampage against UN workers in Afghanistan last week:

There should be no confusion about this: Jones's act was murderous as any suicide bomber's. If there is a hell, he's just guaranteed himself an afterlifetime membership.

Read more: NewsBusters Archive | NewsBusters.org

Burning a copy of the Koran is morally equivalent to flying a plane into the World Trade Center and equally eternally damnable.

That's essentially the fatwa of Time magazine's Joe Klein in an April 1 blog post at the magazine's Swampland blog.

Klein was condemning Florida pastor Terry Jones's "trial" and subsequent burning of a Koran which allegedly have sparked a murderous rampage against UN workers in Afghanistan last week:

There should be no confusion about this: Jones's act was murderous as any suicide bomber's. If there is a hell, he's just guaranteed himself an afterlifetime membership.

Read more: NewsBusters Archive | NewsBusters.org

And people keep telling me that no one is saying that, even when they do.

Tell me, is this guy also a hateful murderer, or is he just desperate for a smoke?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH_SSCVyJ0Q]YouTube - Smoking a Hand rolled Cigarette[/ame]

Umm.

It has to happen in the same city and at the same time. If it does not it is not inciting to riot. Even if it had been totally domestic, and we further assume it happened in the exact same city, it does not count because it happened 10 fucking days later. If the cops run him into jail for it they will be facing a lawsuit for false arrest and abuse of power, which they will loose.

No shit sherlock....which is why I initially stated that since Jones bullhorned here in the USA, and the thugs murdered folk half way around the world, Jones is guilty of NOTHING other than being an asshole. Nothing I stated indicated otherwise, so you've wasted time and space trying to be a clever and condescending Windbag.

I am curious about something. Is the reason you call yourself taichiliberal and then make such stupid posts because you are actually Lindsey Graham?

And since I (once again) demonstrated above the inability for this Windbag to read carefully and comprehensively, or to THINK AND REVIEW what others have stated before typing his Quantum dreck, I leave him to look foolish with his false sense of accomplishment and subsequent childish attempt at insult.

Umm.

No shit sherlock....which is why I initially stated that since Jones bullhorned here in the USA, and the thugs murdered folk half way around the world, Jones is guilty of NOTHING other than being an asshole. Nothing I stated indicated otherwise, so you've wasted time and space trying to be a clever and condescending Windbag.

And since I (once again) demonstrated above the inability for this Windbag to read carefully and comprehensively, or to THINK AND REVIEW what others have stated before typing his Quantum dreck, I leave him to look foolish with his false sense of accomplishment and subsequent childish attempt at insult.

So, when you said that if this had been purely domestic he would have been arrested for inciting a riot you actually meant that he was completely innocent of anything at all?

Got it.

Cheaper and easier to burn a page a day.
You can not win the hearts and mind's of those who believe it is their divine right to kill you for disbelief .

You can not win the hearts and mind's of those who believe it is their divine right to kill you for disbelief .
true words spoken bro... the western world has reached an impasse. they cannot move forward, they cannot move backward, and they do not have enough sense to get out of the way...

my brother, islam has a resilience that the western world cannot fathom... it will be interesting to the the coming caliphate that will spread from the east to the west.... and, they do believe they have the right and divine destiny to imprison and destroy الكفار، الكفار، الكفر the infidels, kuffār, and unbelievers... if only the west had such self preservation and dominating force.... my brother, it will be a struggle between good and evil..

Qur'an 005.051

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.
PICKTHAL: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.
SHAKIR: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

51 يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

Last edited:
infidels must convert to islam or feel the wrath of the sword, from the lips of their prophet... by the way he did not get devine revelations of the archangel, gabriel.... bro, i know you have heard these verses of peace often, but, i just feel compelled as it seems to fit the mood... :9:

Qur’an: 9:88 – “The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause.”

Qur’an: 9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an: 9:112 - “The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”

Qur’an: 9:29 - “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”

Qur’an: 8:39 - “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Qur’an: 8:39 - “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Ishaq: 587 - “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

Qur’an: 8:65 - “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”

Qur’an: 9:123 -“Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

Ishaq: 578 - “Crushing the heads of the infidels and splitting their skulls with sharp swords, we continually thrust and cut at the enemy. Blood gushed from their deep wounds as the battle wore them down. We conquered bearing the Prophet’s fluttering war banner. Our cavalry was submerged in rising dust, and our spears quivered, but by us the Prophet gained victory.”

Last edited:
true words spoken bro... the western world has reached an impasse. they cannot move forward, they cannot move backward, and they do not have enough sense to get out of the way...

my brother, islam has a resilience that the western world cannot fathom... it will be interesting to the the coming caliphate that will spread from the east to the west.... and, they do believe they have the right and divine destiny to imprison and destroy الكفار، الكفار، الكفر the infidels, kuffār, and unbelievers... if only the west had such self preservation and dominating force.... my brother, it will be a struggle between good and evil..

Qur'an 005.051

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.
PICKTHAL: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.
SHAKIR: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

51 يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ
You can have Earth as far as I am concerned, its set to destroy itself. :tongue:

Mars is a bit warmer and more sane, there are no governments or corporations there to dictate my life and control me. :lol:

PS: I am not sure what is worse, your Islamic world, Socialism or Corporatism.

Last edited:

Qur'an 005.051

You can have Earth as far as I am concerned, its set to destroy itself. :tongue:

Mars is a bit warmer and more sane, there are no governments or corporations there to dictate my life and control me. :lol:

PS: I am not sure what is worse, your Islamic world, Socialism or Corporatism.

I'm not sure, but I don't think he's defending Islim or the muslim world.

Qur'an 005.051

This verse in the Quran was handed down over a thousand years ago.

And is as true today as it was back then.

The Jews and Christians will always team up against the Muslims.

Muslims who take then as friends during a time of conflict are only deluding themselves.

Because the Jews and Christian see Islam as an enemy not a friend. :evil:N

Forum List

Back