US Troops in serious peril now..Terry Jones burns Koran

The idiot that thinks burning a book is equal to killing a people.
No, I don't but you can keep lying as you normally do.

Explain why you called Quantum Windbag an asshole for pointing out that people are equating the burning of a book with the killing of people?
No one said they were the same thing, but that's not why I called him an asshole. Can you follow a thread or do you just hang around to display your ignorance?

Explain why you called Quantum Windbag an asshole for pointing out that people are equating the burning of a book with the killing of people?
No one said they were the same thing, but that's not why I called him an asshole. Can you follow a thread or do you just hang around to display your ignorance?

Here's the post you called him an asshole
Yes, he is the Pastor of a Christian church.

And the world sees him as a Christian leader and representative of Christianity. :doubt:

Not true, Sunni. Outside of the US this man is certainly not seen as a man of God. Most see him for what he is. A publicity-seeking moron with a personal agenda of hatred. He knew exactly what consequences he was aiming to produce. I would even suggest he is deeply satisfied that people have died since he can claim it proves his point. He is no better than the Islamic fundamentalist bigots he condemns.

Another supporter of terrorism. Why is burning a book as bad as killing people who are there trying to help you? Did Jones use the book to burn some random UN workers at the stake and someone forgot to mention that to the rest of the world?

Another supporter of terrorism. Why is burning a book as bad as killing people who are there trying to help you? Did Jones use the book to burn some random UN workers at the stake and someone forgot to mention that to the rest of the world?

Your reply was ?

Little Rebecca hangs out here to throw childish tantrums Ravi.

Sea bitch I guess you can't read your stupid is showing. I haven't insulted her but she has slung a few insults to me and others in this thread. Stop being a hypocrite.

How did I destort what was said? I post unlike what you did the beginning of the conversation. You are the one that is distorting what was said

You are what you called me.
Now move along chump.

Chump eh. That's a laugh. You can't even spell 'distort' correctly or construct a proper sentence, so what sort of a double chump does that make you! :lol: You know something, I strongly suggest you borrow the communial brain cell you obviously share with the likes of Tank and others before you make any further posts. Unless of course you mean to carry on looking like the eternal fool.

asswipe stain the neg you just got was for comparing me to tank .

:lol: And you get more back arsehole! And I must admit, you do bear a lot of similarities with Tank!

I do believe the answer to those two is no and yes, in that order! :lol:

Chump eh. That's a laugh. You can't even spell 'distort' correctly or construct a proper sentence, so what sort of a double chump does that make you! :lol: You know something, I strongly suggest you borrow the communial brain cell you obviously share with the likes of Tank and others before you make any further posts. Unless of course you mean to carry on looking like the eternal fool.

asswipe stain the neg you just got was for comparing me to tank .

:lol: And you get more back arsehole! And I must admit, you do bear a lot of similarities with Tank!

I will neg you again fuck face. You can bet your life on it.

Here's the post you called him an asshole

Your reply was ?
Do you have a point or are we just being treated to more of your idiocy?

Rav desn't like me negging her boy friend Colin for lying.:lol: You ass wipe do realize that violates board rules for gang negs.

Hi, you have received -509 reputation points from Ravi.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
wus

Regards,
Ravi

Rep System Guidelines:
Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism. Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. Rep system abuse will result in warnings to cease. Continued abuse will result in random acts of rep manipulation of abusers by admins. Abuse the system, and we will mercilessly toy with you.

Look at him...he's laughing his tits off!

Attachments

• $gty_pastor_terry_jones_jef_110401_wmain.jpg
    $gty_pastor_terry_jones_jef_110401_wmain.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 51
Rav desn't like me negging her boy friend Colin for lying.:lol: You ass wipe do realize that violates board rules for gang negs.

Comment:
wus

Regards,
Ravi

Rep System Guidelines:
Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism. Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. Rep system abuse will result in warnings to cease. Continued abuse will result in random acts of rep manipulation of abusers by admins. Abuse the system, and we will mercilessly toy with you.

Lol! You're even dumber than I gave you credit for, country boy!

What was it you were saying about the rules, dumbfuck! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment:
wus

Regards,
Ravi

Rep System Guidelines:

Read the rules yourself dumbfuck

repeated neg repping of the same person without cause
WhenI neg you I will have cause to do so.
Ravi didn't she negged me because I negged you for comparing me to tank.

Comment:
wus

Regards,
Ravi

Rep System Guidelines:

Psst! There's cause there.

Just saying.

Immie

Just saying.

Immie

PSST how did ravi have cause to neg me? Colin's a viel lying sack of shit if he tries to compare me to tank.

Mwahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

Attachments

• $tj.jpg
    $tj.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 56

Just saying.

Immie

PSST how did ravi have cause to neg me? Colin's a viel lying sack of shit if he tries to compare me to tank.

You used the word, because, that was her reason. She negged you cause you negged Colin. She had a reason. Whether or not it was a good reason is a different question.

Immie

Forum List

Back