US vs Flynn

How is it possible that there are thinking humans who believe, to this day, that Michael Flynn is an honest man who did nothing worthy of prison time?

How is it possible you don't shit yourself cause you are too stupid to pull your pants down?

Awww. Look at the adult in the room showing us all how to be mature.

The guy lied under oath and he plead guilty.

In addition, he’s a shady fucker who tried to use his gig as Nat Sec Adviser to line his own pockets.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

Kinda. I’m fed up with you conspiracy nutbags taking a shit on career law enforcement. It’s tiresome.
But it was cool when Obama bagged on cops for 8 years.

dude go fuck a horse side ways in the shower while listening to Madonna covers done in Kanji.

How is it possible that there are thinking humans who believe, to this day, that Michael Flynn is an honest man who did nothing worthy of prison time?

How is it possible you don't shit yourself cause you are too stupid to pull your pants down?

In addition, he’s a shady fucker who tried to use his gig as Nat Sec Adviser to line his own pockets.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

Kinda. I’m fed up with you conspiracy nutbags taking a shit on career law enforcement. It’s tiresome.

dude go fuck a horse side ways in the shower while listening to Madonna covers done in Kanji.

Obama did no such thing. You are deflecting again. That’s basically all you morons do any more.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

Obama did no such thing. You are deflecting again. That’s basically all you morons do any more.
"the police acted stupidly" and Harvard I believe.

And this

Now get to fucking.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Yep. He said that cops acted stupidly in a particular situation where they acted stupidly.

That’s hardly 8 years of cop bashing.
You are still deflecting.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Yep. He said that cops acted stupidly in a particular situation where they acted stupidly.

And ignore the politico article.

Point addressed and verified. Your dickheadedness, proven.

Now fuck off.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.
Your article was ONE man's opinion.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.
Feel free to Google police opinion on Obama.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

Okay. I got that one guys opinion again. So?

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

Stop being an idiot. His opposition to the police is a hallmark of his presidency. You and others going NUH UNH doesn't change it.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

That was an opinion piece.

Trump calls our cops “human scum”.

Don’t deflect. Deal with reality. Admit that you love Trump so much that you will take his side against the rule of law.

Bitch

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

Stop being an idiot. His opposition to the police is a hallmark of his presidency. You and others going NUH UNH doesn't change it.

No it wasn’t. It was hallmark of the RW echo chamber’s characterization of his presidency.

You bought it because you are a moron.

Now. Stop deflecting. Let’s talk about Trump and cops.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

An idiot is someone who ascribes one guys opinion to a whole group of people in a ham handed attempt to deflect.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

Don’t deflect. Deal with reality. Admit that you love Trump so much that you will take his side against the rule of law.

Bitch
feel free to show link to trump saying this - i'm open to it being said and would like to see the conditions in which he said it.

or admit you're a fucktarded asshole who's on the attack and not out to be honest about anything what so ever. then again you only need to admit part 2.

everyone knows you're a fucktarded asshole already.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

An idiot is someone who ascribes one guys opinion to a whole group of people in a ham handed attempt to deflect.
really? then the left are all idiots because someone told them TRUMP SAID TO INGEST DISINFECTANT!!!! and he never said it. yet look at the idiots dance to the lie-tune.

dance, jojo.

and -

since you're too fucking stupid to look for yourself.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

Bitch
feel free to show link to trump saying this - i'm open to it being said and would like to see the conditions in which he said it.

or admit you're a fucktarded asshole who's on the attack and not out to be honest about anything what so ever. then again you only need to admit part 2.

You missed that, huh? Here you go. Enjoy.

Defend that, Trombie.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

really? then the left are all idiots because someone told them TRUMP SAID TO INGEST DISINFECTANT!!!! and he never said it. yet look at the idiots dance to the lie-tune.

dance, jojo.

and -

since you're too fucking stupid to look for yourself.

Still deflecting. One trick pony.

The filings written by Flynn’s new lawyers are always so hilarious. They really turn the drama up to 11.

Anyone who thinks Flynn wasn’t lying to the FBI agents hasn’t really looked at the evidence against him in the indictment and plea deal. I dare anyone to try and make a case that he doesn’t remember talking about sanctions

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

He wasn’t opposed to police. He was opposed to police racially profiling black people.

I know, some people love racial profiling but I think it’s wrong and so do a lot of people.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

Bitch

You missed that, huh? Here you go. Enjoy.

Defend that, Trombie.
You said cops. This is FBI.

FUCK OFF.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

He wasn’t opposed to police. He was opposed to police racially profiling black people.

I know, some people love racial profiling but I think it’s wrong and so do a lot of people.
Yet he was horrible at not waiting for all info before lobbing out opinions.

The police acted stupidly... Oops
Clockboy.. Invited to white house and said people were being foolish before he ever saw "the clock"

He was there to chime in to almost every single situation possible and invariably took issue with the police before getting facts.

Huge factor in our divide today. As are the passive aggressive tactics like you are doing here.

Forum List

Back