US vs Flynn

The filings written by Flynn’s new lawyers are always so hilarious. They really turn the drama up to 11.

Anyone who thinks Flynn wasn’t lying to the FBI agents hasn’t really looked at the evidence against him in the indictment and plea deal. I dare anyone to try and make a case that he doesn’t remember talking about sanctions
And when your mind is closed to the ideas of others, why should their minds be open to YOUR ideas?

How is it possible that there are thinking humans who believe, to this day, that Michael Flynn is an honest man who did nothing worthy of prison time?

How is it possible you don't shit yourself cause you are too stupid to pull your pants down?

Awww. Look at the adult in the room showing us all how to be mature.

The guy lied under oath and he plead guilty.

In addition, he’s a shady fucker who tried to use his gig as Nat Sec Adviser to line his own pockets.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

Kinda. I’m fed up with you conspiracy nutbags taking a shit on career law enforcement. It’s tiresome.
But it was cool when Obama bagged on cops for 8 years.

dude go fuck a horse side ways in the shower while listening to Madonna covers done in Kanji.

Obama did no such thing. You are deflecting again. That’s basically all you morons do any more.
"the police acted stupidly" and Harvard I believe.

And this

Now get to fucking.

Yep. He said that cops acted stupidly in a particular situation where they acted stupidly.

That’s hardly 8 years of cop bashing.
You are still deflecting.
And ignore the politico article.

Point addressed and verified. Your dickheadedness, proven.

Now fuck off.
Your article was ONE man's opinion.
Feel free to Google police opinion on Obama.

Okay. I got that one guys opinion again. So?
Stop being an idiot. His opposition to the police is a hallmark of his presidency. You and others going NUH UNH doesn't change it.

An idiot is someone who ascribes one guys opinion to a whole group of people in a ham handed attempt to deflect.
really? then the left are all idiots because someone told them TRUMP SAID TO INGEST DISINFECTANT!!!! and he never said it. yet look at the idiots dance to the lie-tune.

dance, jojo.

and -

since you're too fucking stupid to look for yourself.

Still deflecting. One trick pony.
And you have not offered anyfacts yet. Just bitching.

How is it possible that there are thinking humans who believe, to this day, that Michael Flynn is an honest man who did nothing worthy of prison time?

How is it possible you don't shit yourself cause you are too stupid to pull your pants down?

In addition, he’s a shady fucker who tried to use his gig as Nat Sec Adviser to line his own pockets.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

Kinda. I’m fed up with you conspiracy nutbags taking a shit on career law enforcement. It’s tiresome.

dude go fuck a horse side ways in the shower while listening to Madonna covers done in Kanji.

Obama did no such thing. You are deflecting again. That’s basically all you morons do any more.

And this

Now get to fucking.

Yep. He said that cops acted stupidly in a particular situation where they acted stupidly.

Now fuck off.

That was an opinion piece.

Trump calls our cops “human scum”.

Don’t deflect. Deal with reality. Admit that you love Trump so much that you will take his side against the rule of law.

Bitch
feel free to show link to trump saying this - i'm open to it being said and would like to see the conditions in which he said it.

or admit you're a fucktarded asshole who's on the attack and not out to be honest about anything what so ever. then again you only need to admit part 2.

everyone knows you're a fucktarded asshole already.

You missed that, huh? Here you go. Enjoy.

Defend that, Trombie.
You said cops. This is FBI.

FUCK OFF.
The FBI are cops, ding dong.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

Don’t deflect. Deal with reality. Admit that you love Trump so much that you will take his side against the rule of law.

Bitch
feel free to show link to trump saying this - i'm open to it being said and would like to see the conditions in which he said it.

or admit you're a fucktarded asshole who's on the attack and not out to be honest about anything what so ever. then again you only need to admit part 2.

Defend that, Trombie.

FUCK OFF.

FBI agents are cops.

The filings written by Flynn’s new lawyers are always so hilarious. They really turn the drama up to 11.

Anyone who thinks Flynn wasn’t lying to the FBI agents hasn’t really looked at the evidence against him in the indictment and plea deal. I dare anyone to try and make a case that he doesn’t remember talking about sanctions
And when your mind is closed to the ideas of others, why should their minds be open to YOUR ideas?

It’s not my ideas, but the facts laid out in the court filings.

Facts which are routinely ignored by the right.

Do you really think Flynn forgot he talked about sanctions with the Russian ambassador?

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

Bitch

Defend that, Trombie.

FUCK OFF.

FBI agents are cops.
So fine. Are we to establish name calling is bad?

Set the rules but you got damn well better play by your own rules and not change as you go.

You ready?

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

Bitch

Defend that, Trombie.

FUCK OFF.

FBI agents are cops.

Set the rules but you got damn well better play by your own rules and not change as you go.

You ready?
Ready for more of your deflection? Trying to detail your own thread?

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

Bitch

Defend that, Trombie.

FUCK OFF.

FBI agents are cops.

You ready?

Ready? For what?

Are you prepared to accept that your president has failed to demonstrate sufficient support for our nation’s top cops?

Do you really think Flynn forgot he talked about sanctions with the Russian ambassador?
Do you not think the fbi threatened his family?

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

Bitch

Defend that, Trombie.

FUCK OFF.

FBI agents are cops.

You ready?

Ready? For what?

Are you prepared to accept that your president has failed to demonstrate sufficient support for our nation’s top cops?
So, no.

Bye.

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

Now fuck off.

Bitch

Defend that, Trombie.

FUCK OFF.

FBI agents are cops.

You ready?
I provided several links to prove my point. Your clever nuh unh strategy is stupid.

Threaten how? Beating him up in an alley or charging him with violations of law?

If their lobbying organization hadn’t been skirting laws, there would have been no threat to make.

Do we think the FBI threatened whose family, Flynn's? They may have threatened his son with criminal charges as well. So what? The son is also guilty of crimes.

Evidence out now Flynn was pressured.

Popcorn time.

1587953401955.png

Fuck you.
You mad, brah?

And this

Now get to fucking.

And he apologized afterwards.

Do we think the FBI threatened whose family, Flynn's? They may have threatened his son with criminal charges as well. So what? The son is also guilty of crimes.

I am getting sick and tired with the constant defense that everyone indicted and convicted of crimes, who was associated with Trump is somehow a victim and innocent.

I am getting sick and tired with the constant defense that everyone indicted and convicted of crimes, who was associated with Trump is somehow a victim and innocent.
Even if they are in fact set up, we should be upset they didn't like it?

Yeah, you know, being a 3-star general in the United States Army is the epitome of leading a life of crime.
/sarcasm

Even if they are in fact set up, we should be upset they didn't like it?
They weren't "set up". They actually committed the crimes.

Forum List

Back