US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

The article is bullshit because Trump participated in sports in prep school & this guy claimed he didn't.

You can play sports with asthma. It takes control with medications. Probably why they were not good for military service.
Biden says he was on the University of Delaware football team. Try again.

If you can play sports with the help of medication you can also sit at a desk as a member of the Army and serve the country. Quite hiding Joe behind your skirts.

The University of Delaware football team is in Divison I, that's the top of the heap in collegiate sports.

It wasn't like they were in division 4, where the college men weren't on scholarship.

She ain’t American, f women’s soccer.. she’s a great ambassador to the sport. Give the middle finger to most Americans..
She certain is an American. She was born and raised in the US. I think she's speaking for about 70% of American women who hate Trump.
The 70% of women who are self-respecting. I mean, really....what self-respecting woman would accept someone who brags that they can come up and grab any woman by the pussy "and they let me".....absolutely no self-respecting women would let that slide.

NO. You cannot kneel at the flag and national anthem without disrespecting America, and all who have sacrificed for it. That has always been true, and still is.

The kneelers don't define and dictate the terms.
But dodging the draft by having rich daddy get a doctor to make up a fake handicap is patriotic as all get out.

are you talking about joe biden....who had the same number of deferments as Trump? And a fake medical condition too?

What you dob;t get is that there were lots of people who received deferments.

Why Trump's stands out is this:
1) Fake doctors excuse because his daddy had money
2) Trump's trashing of those that did serve.

Biden had fake asthma........his political party trashes the U.S. military daily, while Trump trashed John McCain, a real asshole....

Show me where Democrats trashed the service of vets.

Just because Trimp was too inept to craft a healthcare pan that McCain could accpt, does NOT detract from the fact he is a hero.

Trump also trashed all POWs. He trashed Gold Star families.

And assfuck, piece of shit you agree with him.

I see you &b Trtum po both trash veterans.

Actually, Bill Clinton trashed the service of HW Bush back in 1992, and attacked good old Bob Dole in 1996.

McCain got ripped to shreds by Obama in 2008, the libs said he was a racist, a nazi and literally Hitler.

I will never get people like this woman. Until a real dose of fate steps in and no I am not wishing that one actually does enter the picture, anything that this woman does isn't going to change the fact that Donald Trump continues to be our nation's leader.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Trump is NOT a leader.
Sorry. Anything that woman does isn't going to change the fact that Donald Trump continues to be our nation's president.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
For now...NY is waiting.

I'm rooting against these b*****s now
1. the games are NOT supposed to be political--but the lesbian b***ch made it political
2. they think they are SOOOOOOO great--but they play crap teams/crap competition
3. whine about not making as much as the men--this should be OBVIOUS/COMMON SENSE why there is a difference in men's and women's $$$$
I'm sure they are very concerned about you being so upset......

She ain’t American, f women’s soccer.. she’s a great ambassador to the sport. Give the middle finger to most Americans..
She certain is an American. She was born and raised in the US. I think she's speaking for about 70% of American women who hate Trump.
The 70% of women who are self-respecting. I mean, really....what self-respecting woman would accept someone who brags that they can come up and grab any woman by the pussy "and they let me".....absolutely no self-respecting women would let that slide.

President Trump's chat with Billy Bush was made many , many years prior to the 2016 election, and if it was a big deal, NBC and the Bush Family would have unveiled it right after Trump disembarked from the Golden Escalator and not waited until two weeks before the election, when it was too late for anyone to do anything about it anyhow.

I'm curious if anyone calling the US Women's team classless has any idea how long and hard they trained. How much stress and how many sleepless nights occur for probably everyone involved. How much sacrifice they endure, not only for the players and coaches, but for the family members as well. This is their games biggest stage. When the moment arrives and your team is playing this well is hard to not let the emotions flow.

At 5-0 second half you back pass, eat clock. IMVHO
And lose the pool when Sweden runs up the score when they play Thailand. LEARN about how the World Cup works, people!

NO. You cannot kneel at the flag and national anthem without disrespecting America, and all who have sacrificed for it. That has always been true, and still is.

The kneelers don't define and dictate the terms.
But dodging the draft by having rich daddy get a doctor to make up a fake handicap is patriotic as all get out.

are you talking about joe biden....who had the same number of deferments as Trump? And a fake medical condition too?

Biden had fake asthma........his political party trashes the U.S. military daily, while Trump trashed John McCain, a real asshole....

Just because Trimp was too inept to craft a healthcare pan that McCain could accpt, does NOT detract from the fact he is a hero.

No...he trashed a political activist hiding behind a gold star......mccain campaigned on repealing obamacare, and then lied and voted against repealing it.....he is an asshole, and Trump trashed mccain..after mccain attacked him first.......

You are the asshat, you moron......

I am a veteran you moron.....

"Rapinoe had already warned that she would “never sing the anthem again.”

“I’ll probably never put my hand over my heart. I’ll probably never sing the national anthem again,”

So even when Trump is gone ?

I wish our current POTUS recognized the concept you are trying to convey.
I wish Megan Rapinoe would. Turning around and pointing a finger at Trump is childish and cowardly, at best.
He's not a member of the US women's soccer team.
Rapinoe's dissatisfaction with Trump should be confined to off field moments.
Ok, :blowpop: Just had the image of donnie out there trying to play soccer with the women's team.

Soccer is a commie sport so it is understandable that the shithead Americans that play that stupid boring game are also commies.
:71: Soccer (football) has been around a lot longer than Communism. :71: Low-info

Soccer sucks just like Communism, maybe even more if that is possible.
You know what's cool? No one forces you to watch it. Amazing.

I know. That is cool. Nobody stops me from bitching about the stupidity of the game either. Isn't that great?

Multiple times....yes, we noticed.

The article is bullshit because Trump participated in sports in prep school & this guy claimed he didn't.

You can play sports with asthma. It takes control with medications. Probably why they were not good for military service.

If you can play sports with the help of medication you can also sit at a desk as a member of the Army and serve the country. Quite hiding Joe behind your skirts.
Did the military accept people with asthma that was controlled by medication? Do they today?

Quit running from you agreement with Trump that McCain was no hero

You ca sit at a desk with BONE SPURS

The University of Delaware football team is in Divison I, that's the top of the heap in collegiate sports.

It wasn't like they were in division 4, where the college men weren't on scholarship.
Is....were they back then? And again, did the military accept people with asthma that had to be controlled by medication.

Actually, Bill Clinton trashed the service of HW Bush back in 1992, and attacked good old Bob Dole in 1996.

McCain got ripped to shreds by Obama in 2008, the libs said he was a racist, a nazi and literally Hitler.
Clinton trashed Bush and Dole's service in WWII. Link for us please.

You ca sit at a desk with BONE SPURS
You mean bone spurs on.....which foot again?

Forum List

Back