USA food supply....

Yeah... no.
The family farm is a facade.
Many don't even own the buildings on their land, don't own the crops and most certainly don't own the seed. They are basically employees.

The farmers I work with would laugh at you were you to tell them that.

The farmers I work with would laugh at you were you to tell them that.
They can laugh all they want.
When you drive down country roads 40 years ago.... all you saw was farmland. Rows and rows of whatever crop they were planting. Barns were not collapsed, there wasn't ancient rusted old equipment scattered around.
Today - those same roads... now either empty fields or only growing corn/soybean.

Miles and miles of seeing mostly this:

good.jpg

Now replaced with miles and miles of these...

miles.jpg

WOW, this is like the 5th thread on this same exact topic. You must have gotten your talking points emails later than the other tribe members.
When Rambunctious posts a thread its like no other....stop whining....plus I look so good with that red OP ribbon on my Avatar....

When Rambunctious posts a thread its like no other....stop whining....plus I look so good with that red OP ribbon on my Avatar....

Dude, your thread OP is almost word for word the same as the others. All you did was copy and paste from your talking points email.

But you do look good with a red ribbon, I will give you that much

All I can think its the republicans doing it, as preparation for their midterms.

"Old Joe Biden, he isn't doing something about the food inflation."
This is serious Pene...keep joking about it...medicine shortages are next...do you know anyone that takes BP meds or Statins?.....how about diabetes meds?...this is life and death....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Farm Buildings TED Talk: Why those old buildings got old.

• High cubic-foot, tall roofed hay barns......have long been out of date.
  • Hay is now tightly baled/plastic wrapped/stored outside.
  • Harvestore Silos.....(the tall blue one) have long been out of date. They were a big thing for dairy farms in the 1970's...with company sales reaching $140 million......but by 1984 sales had declined to $21 million.
  • Concrete Silos......similar. Out of date. Nobody builds 'em anymore.
  • Silage and similar feeds are stored in concrete bins that allow tractors to accesss and to drive on the chopped corn/alfalfa/sorghum to pack it tightly and then it is covered with plastic or tarping.

So, look at the first picture...big old tall high cubic-foot hay barn, two silos, and what looks like a stock barn.
All out of date. But they sit on the homestead. And require a ton of maintenance to continue looking neat and thrifty, but they are out of date. Silos are empty. So what do you do?
Continue to pour maintenance dollars into 'em?
Do you let time do what times does because you don't have oodles of maintenance money?
Or do you spend thousands of dollars to tear 'em down and haul 'em away?

See?
Old farm buildings....grew old and tired. For a reason.
Your nostalgia doesn't pay the maintenance cost.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Farm Buildings TED Talk: Why those old buildings got old.

• High cubic-foot, tall roofed hay barns......have long been out of date.
  • Hay is now tightly baled/plastic wrapped/stored outside.
  • Harvestore Silos.....(the tall blue one) have long been out of date. They were a big thing for dairy farms in the 1970's...with company sales reaching $140 million......but by 1984 sales had declined to $21 million.
  • Concrete Silos......similar. Out of date. Nobody builds 'em anymore.
  • Silage and similar feeds are stored in concrete bins that allow tractors to accesss and to drive on the chopped corn/alfalfa/sorghum to pack it tightly and then it is covered with plastic or tarping.

So, look at the first picture...big old tall high cubic-foot hay barn, two silos, and what looks like a stock barn.
All out of date. But they sit on the homestead. And require a ton of maintenance to continue looking neat and thrifty, but they are out of date. Silos are empty. So what do you do?
Continue to pour maintenance dollars into 'em?
Do you let time do what times does because you don't have oodles of maintenance money?
Or do you spend thousands of dollars to tear 'em down and haul 'em away?

See?
Old farm buildings....grew old and tired. For a reason.
Your nostalgia doesn't pay the maintenance cost.
And the explosions of the silos has been drastically reduced.

There has been a disturbing uptick in fires at food processing plants in just the last year...there was a private plane crash into a food plant just today....in the recent past cyber-attacks and ransomware threats have been made at food plants in America... the government is saying its all coincidental....

I've voiced this warning here before... prepare for an interruption in the supply of food and water...don't be caught off guard...I've got everyone in my family stocking up on survival food and water....its time to get serious...

Mass starvation is a hallmark of leftist regimes all over the world. The Biden regime is planning the same.

Why roadkill is a great place for fresh meat that is tenderized along with discarded pizza boxes for cheese.
why would I need any of that? soon I'll have a garden full of veggies and mother nature provides the protein.

Mass starvation is a hallmark of leftist regimes all over the world. The Biden regime is planning the same.

Well, I for one, always thought that Hoss Cartwright of Bonanza fame (Dan Blocker)......could use a bit more cabbage and a lot fewer beans. That poor horse paid a terrible price for every mile he carried that fatty.

IMHO

They can laugh all they want.
When you drive down country roads 40 years ago.... all you saw was farmland. Rows and rows of whatever crop they were planting. Barns were not collapsed, there wasn't ancient rusted old equipment scattered around.
Today - those same roads... now either empty fields or only growing corn/soybean.

View attachment 634475

View attachment 634476
They dontt need barns now since the hay is round bales with plastic covering and no more silos to explode now that they use feed bins or delivery to a metal silo with an auger.

In this cas it is due to a virus killing chickens.

Is there a bird flu? Yes. Are chickens dying here and there, yes.

With that said, the global authorities are over-reacting, and using PCR tests, and testing flocks, and any flock that has even one positive test, the ENTIRE flock gets culled, corporate, and private stocks. It matters not if any chickens are allowed to get a little sick and/or die and get over this bug or not.

The shortage of chickens? Is purposely being engineered, b/c the paranoid health authorities are running scared, they have the world believing that a bird flu will wipe out the entire world. . . .

Biden pays farms to STOP - EU out of Feed - Meat taxes & Chicken permits - Up to you to GROW FOOD!​

But? The Gates foundation has already funded GoF research for a vaccine, so? What the hell are they worried about it jumping to humans? :dunno: Unless culling all the flocks is a plausible denial that they aren't the ones that are going to release the GoF virus to begin with? :eusa_think:

There is something going on. . . that I just haven't quite figured out. . . because they have already DONE the gain of function research on a bird flu cross over-virus for humans. I am pretty sure they are sitting on it, just waiting to release it, and by giving the COVID vaccine to everyone, it weakened everyone's background immunity in preparation for the release.

Scientists say an apocalyptic bird flu could wipe out half of humanity​

Highly contagious bird flu forces North Carolina to cancel poultry shows and public sales​

Genes That Made 1918 Flu Lethal Isolated​

UW-Madison receives $9.5 million Gates Foundation grant​

This is the push food shortages, increasing the cost of chicken and eggs, and makes plant based food products more desirable on the market. I think it is also a smoke screen, so that when they do release this pandemic, it will look like the establishment WAS trying to prevent it, so that folks will not suspect what they were up to, and after hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of folks die, they will demand vegan lifestyles, and an end to the use of meat based diets, rather than look at the true culprits.

Bird Flu: Another phony “pandemic”…this time for chickens​

Is there a bird flu? Yes. Are chickens dying here and there, yes.

With that said, the global authorities are over-reacting, and using PCR tests, and testing flocks, and any flock that has even one positive test, the ENTIRE flock gets culled, corporate, and private stocks. It matters not if any chickens are allowed to get a little sick and/or die and get over this bug or not.

The shortage of chickens? Is purposely being engineered, b/c the paranoid health authorities are running scared, they have the world believing that a bird flu will wipe out the entire world. . . .

Biden pays farms to STOP - EU out of Feed - Meat taxes & Chicken permits - Up to you to GROW FOOD!​

But? The Gates foundation has already funded GoF research for a vaccine, so? What the hell are they worried about it jumping to humans? :dunno: Unless culling all the flocks is a plausible denial that they aren't the ones that are going to release the GoF virus to begin with? :eusa_think:

There is something going on. . . that I just haven't quite figured out. . . because they have already DONE the gain of function research on a bird flu cross over-virus for humans. I am pretty sure they are sitting on it, just waiting to release it, and by giving the COVID vaccine to everyone, it weakened everyone's background immunity in preparation for the release.

Scientists say an apocalyptic bird flu could wipe out half of humanity​

Highly contagious bird flu forces North Carolina to cancel poultry shows and public sales​

Genes That Made 1918 Flu Lethal Isolated​

UW-Madison receives $9.5 million Gates Foundation grant​

This is the push food shortages, increasing the cost of chicken and eggs, and makes plant based food products more desirable on the market. I think it is also a smoke screen, so that when they do release this pandemic, it will look like the establishment WAS trying to prevent it, so that folks will not suspect what they were up to, and after hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of folks die, they will demand vegan lifestyles, and an end to the use of meat based diets, rather than look at the true culprits.

Bird Flu: Another phony “pandemic”…this time for chickens​

I had a flock wiped out.

Forum List

Back