🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

USA impotent against pirates ?

I quit trying to pin any label on JB. He is his own ideology, whatever it is. He's consistent on any particular issue, but as soon as that changes, I never know which way he's going to head next. He's got more sides than a lump of coal. I'll argue with him when I feel like it, and leave him alone when I don't; but trying to figure him out makes my old head hurt.

I agree Gaddy.

He's a fucking loon.

And I agree with Care4All that he is a POS as well.
You noticed too? Mini 14's rock btw.

Biggest "regular troll" on the board.

And it isn't even close.

Gaddy nailed it. He shifts gears faster than a big rig in Frisco.

Even HE doesn't know what he believes, because he believes in nothing.

Locke and Hobbes both place their necks in Hume's guillotine and pull the cord.

See earlier in the
To jump from a false premise (a lie about the natural state of things) to a prescriptive ought is doubly fallacious.

Locke's assertions do not stand

bourgeois liberalism recognizes only the right of the strong to exploit the weak. It goes hand in hand with capitalism and fascism.
great example - Now if that kid had any ambition he would have gone an eaten that bird instead of laying there starving. opportunity knocked and he failed to open the door

I agree Gaddy.

He's a fucking loon.

And I agree with Care4All that he is a POS as well.
You noticed too? Mini 14's rock btw.

Biggest "regular troll" on the board.

And it isn't even close.

Gaddy nailed it. He shifts gears faster than a big rig in Frisco.

Even HE doesn't know what he believes, because he believes in nothing.
he believes we care. but that's just a big mistake

LOL, i think he grinds a few gears along the way.

So an illiterate buffoon who can't tell Gadfly from Gaddafi and a tool of capitalist oppression who's proud of going halfway around the world to murder brown people who didn't want to be a colony are trying to judge me? :lol:

So an illiterate buffoon who can't tell Gadfly from Gaddafi and a tool of capitalist oppression who's proud of going halfway around the world to murder brown people who didn't want to be a colony are trying to judge me? :lol:

And a Christian, capitalist bastard, you stupid fuck.

Why you wanna dis me, boy?

so an illiterate buffoon who can't tell gadfly from gaddafi and a tool of capitalist oppression who's proud of going halfway around the world to murder brown people who didn't want to be a colony are trying to judge me? :lol:

tl:dr

True Christians aren't capitalists.

They're not a part of this world and don't allow themselves to become distracted by the desire for material wealth. That's why the early church lived according to communist principles.

They're not a part of this world and don't allow themselves to become distracted by the desire for material wealth. That's why the early church lived according to communist principles.

sure they are. they take one fish and turn it into a bunch of fish. that's pure profit.

So an agnostic (oh fuck.....now you're going to wiki the most obscure fucking religion on the planet) is going to tell ME about Christianity?

JB and his Church of Righteousness:

wigger-42888.jpg

Yes.....that is ALL the members, with ALL the answers. JB and the other 3 people on Earth who think like he does.

sure they are. they take one fish and turn it into a bunch of fish. that's pure profit.
Actually, Jesus gave those out for free to anyone in need- no payment, no questions. He just gave the poor handouts because they needed it.

Actually, Jesus gave those out for free to anyone in need- no payment, no questions. He just gave the poor handouts because they needed it.

to get their souls in return.

Actually, in case you didn't know, I do hold the title of reverend- mostly so I can marry interracial queer couples and piss off rightwingers.

And I've been through a number of bible study groups and know more about what the book actually says than most xtians I've met. I've also done some studying regarding the history and authorship of the texts, though I lost interest and stopped studying a while back.

Forum List

Back