🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

USA impotent against pirates ?

Actually, in case you didn't know, I do hold the title of reverend- mostly so I can marry interracial queer couples and piss off rightwingers.

And I've been through a number of bible study groups and know more about what the book actually says than most xtians I've met. I've also done some studying regarding the history and authorship of the texts, though I lost interest and stopped studying a while back.

And I am the King of France.

So fucking what?

sure they are. they take one fish and turn it into a bunch of fish. that's pure profit.
Actually, Jesus gave those out for free to anyone in need- no payment, no questions. He just gave the poor handouts because they needed it.

to get their souls in return.
He asked people to sell their soul for material comfort? Isn't that the devil's territory?

Besides, YHWH decides who'll be drawn to him- if you read your bible, you'd know that.

What does Scientology have to do with anything?

And for the record, the bible establishes no organized church

All organized churches in existence today are false churches

What does Scientology have to do with anything?

And for the record, the bible establishes no organized church

All organized churches in existence today are false churches

Scientology lets anyone who wants to be a reverend say they're a reverend too.

And like ULC, it is full of loons who can't fit in to Society anywhere else.

It was just a hunch, but I admit, I never thought of ULC. Scientology seemed the obvious choice.

You can't teach me anything about the Bible, son. Trust me there :)

its a violation of international laws to defend your ship?

really?

Once again, ALL the Companies can do is small arms. The pirates have access to HEAVY military arms. The Company ship fires on the speed boat. The Pirates SINK the ship. Ya that solves all kind of problems.

so how many have they sank?

You graduate from Grade school? I suspect not since you keep proving just how STUPID you really are.

Are you over your fit now, boy?

Christ can answer all your questions.

He did for me.

Seek Him.

Forum List

Back