USA most murderous city to defund the cops

If you live in 5th world STL ..you better move

It’s going to look like Tijuana soon and it’s already more dangerous than Chicago and Baltimore
Ah, but when cops were funded they managed to control crime in St Louis?
nope...but the issue isn’t the police...it’s the crime. Defund the dems that have run and ruined the city

It’s going to look like Tijuana soon and it’s already more dangerous than Chicago and Baltimore
nope...but the issue isn’t the police...it’s the crime. Defund the dems that have run and ruined the city
The police then failed at defeating crime, again?

The police then failed at defeating crime, again?
that’s what happens when they are run by dems

says the person who LOVES criminals and hates law-order
..don't you ever wonder why black culture is self destructive and you turn everything into shitholes?
America got rid of it's biggest anti-law and order criminal last November.
We all saw who were the criminals in many cities. And they were and are Progs in power. For what we have spent I believe that thing should be a lot better in our nation. It would be difficult for anyone born in that situation. So the situation needs to change.

St. Louis was always one of my favorite places to go for the NCAA wrestling championships. In fact, most teams nationally liked the central location of St. Louis. Now with this flower child dweeb as mayor and her disdain for police, I'll watch on TV instead of going to St. Louis and risking my life. I pity the people there who will be living in fear. Democrat Marxism is evil.

Red state city.

Once the police force has been successfully defunded by the politicians, with any luck, those same politicians will become victims of the criminals that they so enthusiastically support.
The pols will never defund the cops who protect them

The Democrats, with their filthy Negro constituency and sanctuary city policies, have destroyed all the great American cities.

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Democrats: 13.2 Republicans: 2.1

Forum List

Back