USA Today: Trump in new Peril

When was trump previously indicted?
Did we all miss the previous indictments during those 8 years?

He's being tried now. For the 1st Time.
Mean words, threats, truth social posts......NONE of that will help trump.
More Eye Witness First Hand testimony will soon be presented, call it ALL lies, which you certainly will.
They won't try him before the election, that's for sure. Don't forget with every indictment he gains points in the polls.

Once any trial actually starts, his popularity will Skyrocket even further. The dims cannot afford that, especially if they're seriously planning on running Joe Biden for president of the United states.

Trump had no reservation over hiding behind Executive Privlege were he can’t be prosecuted while President

Now he has to pay the Piper
Claims the Cult will never stop making:

1). You got 'em this time, when in FACT this is the First Time trump has been indicted
2). It is all Partisan Political Bullshit, trump committed NO crimes.
3). It's wasn't an attempt to stop the certification of a Political Election.
4). Ashli was murdered. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
5). trump never had sex with Stormy.
6). Trump handled the COVID pandemic well. It wasn't his fault.
7). trump doesn't lie, everyone ELSE is lying about trump.
8). It was a 'perfect' phone call.

Feel free to add to this wonderful list.

They won't try him before the election, that's for sure. Don't forget with every indictment he gains points in the polls.

Once any trial actually starts, his popularity will Skyrocket even further. The dims cannot afford that, especially if they're seriously planning on running Joe Biden for president of the United states.
LOLOOLLL
This is years in the making, they aren't gonna let him off.
There will be a trial, I predict trump tries to negotiate a plea to avoid trial.

LOLOOLLL
This is years in the making, they aren't gonna let him off.let him of of what?

Do you seriously imagine Trump saying to his people "we're going to steal this election even though I know Biden won fair and square?"
There will be a trial, I predict trump tries to negotiate a plea to avoid trial.
Nope. They can never prove a crime for the same reason you are being so vague about what you think Powell will say.

There's no crime in saying thecelection was stolen.

Last edited:
Okay. (Looks again)

Nope, still nothing.
1697931643134.png

Do you seriously imagine Trump saying to his people "we're going to steal this election even though I know Biden won fair and square?"

Nope. They can never prove a crime for the samevewason your being so vague about what you think Powell will say.
I don't know what Powell will say, neither do you, but I know that the prosecutors do.
She made a deal to tell the truth and say X and Y.
I can't imaging how either X or Y will benefit trump.
You will soon call X and Y a lie.
Bank on It.

I don't know what Powell will say, neither do you, but I know that the prosecutors do.
She made a deal to tell the truth and say X and Y.
I can't imaging how either X or Y will benefit trump.
You will soon call X and Y a lie.
Bank on It.
So you admit you have no idea and your entire position is based on trusting the prosecutors?

Are the prosecutors for this case more honest than the FBI agents in the "Trump Russia collusion investigation?

Are the prosecutors for this case more honest than the FBI agents in the "Trump Russia collusion investigation?
They do have thousands of pages of evidence with more coming in every day as once loyal minions turn on Crooked Donnie

Evidence of what, exactly?
Which case?

Stormy Daniels……They have evidence of where her payment came from

Top Secret Documents…..They have the documents and Trump declaring he took them on purpose

Georgia Election Tampering…..They have the phone call and all Trumps coconspirators testifying against him

Which case?

Stormy Daniels……They have evidence of where her payment came from
So? Everyone already knows about that and his support only grows.
Top Secret Documents…..They have the documents and Trump declaring he took them on purpose
So? Everyone already knows about that and they haven't put him in jail yet.
Georgia Election Tampering…..They have the phone call and all Trumps coconspirators testifying against him
What did he say that was election tampering, and what criminal statute did him saying something on the phone violate?

Oooh, are you going to be the one to finally give a logical answer to what criminal statute Trump violated and by what specific action?

Can't wait . . .

You tell me then. What do you imagine that Sydney Powell could say about Donald Trump that would equate to a crime? Please be very specific.
I'm uncertain on Sidney because in Georgia, her crimes there only involves stealing voting machines from Coffee County. I think she will help convict Giuliani for his part, with her testimony and all of her emails.

Nope. They can never prove a crime for the same reason you are being so vague about what you think Powell will say.

There's no crime in saying thecelection was stolen.
They are going to prove, Trump knew he lost the election, and then lied and lied and lied and committed all of these nefarious crimes with his co conspirators to illegally steal my vote and the vote of 81 million other citizens across the Nation.....by illegally installing himself.

Just the usual sleazy tactics of threatening political enemies with bankruptcy hoping to extort perjured testimony from them. That's what banana republics do when they don't yet feel like they can just shoot them or haul them off to the death camps. They faced some backlash on their murder and looting sprees and 'defunding the police' agendas, so this is just the interim tactic. Nobody actually believes they have anything, not even their shills on this board, they're just trolling. Their Pity Party for Hamas vermin isn't going as well and their Hive has led them to believe either.

Just the usual sleazy tactics of threatening political enemies with bankruptcy hoping to extort perjured testimony from them. That's what banana republics do when they don't yet feel like they can just shoot them or haul them off to the death camps. They faced some backlash on their murder and looting sprees and 'defunding the police' agendas, so this is just the interim tactic. Nobody actually believes they have anything, not even their shills on this board, they're just trolling. Their Pity Party for Hamas vermin isn't going as well and their Hive has led them to believe either.
They faced a minimum of 5 years in prison in Georgia for racketeering, if they were convicted in court, by a jury of their peers... and possibly losing their law licenses. No one to pardon them for their crimes like a future Trump, they could not afford being found guilty, so they plead guilty to get a lesser conviction, in exchange for all of their emails and documents turned over and sworn testimony in the trials of others.

Forum List

Back