USCIS is starting a denaturalization task force

The air kind of thin up in those there mountains? A person that went through the process and became citizens? You really don't know what the process was, do you? This is bullshit. You're going to let our government control this? How many years they going back? Can it eventually affect you?

The air kind of thin up in those there mountains? A person that went through the process and became citizens? You really don't know what the process was, do you? This is bullshit. You're going to let our government control this? How many years they going back? Can it eventually affect you?
I could envision revoking citizenship (and there is a process for that), for violent offenders.

If mistakes were made they should be corrected. But the bar for withdrawing citizenship should be very high.

I thought denaturalization was what you do to milk so it doesn't spoil as quickly.

Am I wrong?

If mistakes were made they should be corrected. But the bar for withdrawing citizenship should be very high.

At some point we should also look into shipping dumb people from this country and shipping them to Mars.

At some point we should also look into shipping dumb people from this country and shipping them to Mars.
Sorry forgot to mention, we should also beam fox news so they can survive within their bubble.
Sigh...another whining troll...go eat some tide pods or something..

It appears to focus on people who used fake ID.

The guy's mother was from peru and his wife's mother from the ME, and he wants less immigration. Whatever. It takes all kinds, or so I'm told.

I could envision revoking citizenship (and there is a process for that), for violent offenders.

Agreed for violent offenders, but this process will go haywire and they will inevitably revoke it for some that was caught with a joint or has a lesser offense.

Agreed for violent offenders, but this process will go haywire and they will inevitably revoke it for some that was caught with a joint or has a lesser offense.
Okay...? What’s the problem? As long as it gets them deported; it’s a win.

Forum List

Back