Used and abused: UK's young girls

Folks,

Please do not insult prophet Muhammad. He delivered to people (believers) the message of god. He is respected by a large number of people world wide. It is wrong to disrespect him like that. Besides it is off topic. This thread is not here to discuss Islam and prophet Muhammad.
And exactly how has the fraudulent prophet, pedophile muhammad been insulted?

Dude,

This thread is not about Muhammad. This thread is not about Islam either. Heck, this thread is not even about religion. Yet, you are bringing Muhammad into it. Let us discuss the topic at hand.
This thread most certainly is about islam.

It was all islamists involved, therefore what islamists believe is most relevant.... DUDE.

Let's discuss the topic and not derail the thread.

You mean like the idea the men complaining the court's equivalent of a restraining order is a violation of their rights?

Courts have issued restraining orders for far less than the behavior exhibited ... And Social Services remove children from their patents for minuscule reasons in comparison at times.

Oh Crap ... There I go derailing again ... :oops:

Folks,

Please do not insult prophet Muhammad. He delivered to people (believers) the message of god. He is respected by a large number of people world wide. It is wrong to disrespect him like that. Besides it is off topic. This thread is not here to discuss Islam and prophet Muhammad.

I won't, out of respect for you and your thread, but I don't have any respect for Muhammad whatsoever. Sorry. :D

You are entitle to your opinion. This is a free country. I am not a Muslim. I am a Buddhist. But I respect other people's religion and religious figures. Because it would hurt me if you were to say mean things about Lord Buddha or my Buddhist faith.

I am thankful for your respect, mon bel ange :)

Let's discuss the topic and not derail the thread.

You mean like the idea the men complaining the court's equivalent of a restraining order is a violation of their rights?

Courts have issued restraining orders for far less than the behavior exhibited ... And Social Services remove children from their patents for minuscule reasons in comparison at times.

Oh Crap ... There I go derailing again ... :oops:

I believe her directive was directed at 007 not you. You are fine as usual.

Folks,

I won't, out of respect for you and your thread, but I don't have any respect for Muhammad whatsoever. Sorry. :D

You are entitle to your opinion. This is a free country. I am not a Muslim. I am a Buddhist. But I respect other people's religion and religious figures. Because it would hurt me if you were to say mean things about Lord Buddha or my Buddhist faith.

islam is a cult, not a religion.

Folks,

Ok....I'm going to use my red voice 007. Stop trying to derail the topic. There are oodles of Islam threads out there for you to happily play in.

Folks,

Ok....I'm going to use my red voice 007. Stop trying to derail the topic. There are oodles of Islam threads out there for you to happily play in.
Gotcha, don't talk about islam where islamists are mentioned... good call, liberal protector.

Here is a thought.

Every business takes care of its voulnerabilities, along with its other problems.

So, if you live in Britain and you have a daughter or sister, shoot her. Why would you carry such voulnerable liabilities around in today's efficiency oriented world?

Problem solved.

Here is a thought.

Every business takes care of its voulnerabilities, along with its other problems.

So, if you live in Britain and you have a daughter or sister, shoot her. Why would you carry such voulnerable liabilities around in today's efficiency oriented world?

Problem solved.

Thank for the demonstration of the depth of your thought process, which is quite shallow I must say. Lol! People like you are a dime a dozen, hope you realize that you are NOT so shocking, POS troll.

One thing that is nice about you Buddhists is that when I want to stand up and cheer your posts, I only need to use one hand clapping.

Here is a thought.

Problem solved.

Thank for the demonstration of the depth of your thought process, which is quite shallow I must say. Lol! People like you are a dime a dozen, hope you realize that you are NOT so shocking, POS troll.

I could be wrong but I think he was being satirical.

Here is a thought.

Problem solved.

I could be wrong but I think he was being satirical.

We can only hope, but you never really know around here!

Folks,

When it has a bearing on many of the cases of child rape then it is fundamental to the thread.

Maybe you can tell me what he prophesised that was not already known, what new prophesies did he bring to mankind. His god could not even get the simplest of things right

Folks,

When it has a bearing on many of the cases of child rape then it is fundamental to the thread.

Maybe you can tell me what he prophesised that was not already known, what new prophesies did he bring to mankind. His god could not even get the simplest of things right

I cannot answer your questions because I am not Muslim. If you are curious then start a thread with that topic and may be Muslim members like Coyote can answer your question. But this thread is clearly not about discussing religion.

I do understand your point though that Pakistanis makeup a large portion of culprits who engage in child grooming given they are less than 2 percent of the UK's population. But still this does not justify turning this thread into Islam bashing.

Folks,

I cannot answer your questions because I am not Muslim. If you are curious then start a thread with that topic and may be Muslim members like Coyote can answer your question. But this thread is clearly not about discussing religion.

I do understand your point though that Pakistanis makeup a large portion of culprits who engage in child grooming given they are less than 2 percent of the UK's population. But still this does not justify turning this thread into Islam bashing.

I don't see why we can't discuss the topic and just leave the religious bashing aside. I agree that pedophilia is most certainly NOT just a "Muslim" problem, when I think of the fairly recent priest sex abuse scandals here in the US, so yes, I can see what you are saying, but at the same time I don't see any other religious denominations participating in child marriage, etc.

I mean, I've read some pretty horrible things, about 12-year-old girls sold by their fathers to 80-year-old men as "wives." Just think about what it must be like to be one of these poor girls. What a horrible life.

Folks,

I don't see why we can't discuss the topic and just leave the religious bashing aside. I agree that pedophilia is most certainly NOT just a "Muslim" problem, when I think of the fairly recent priest sex abuse scandals here in the US, so yes, I can see what you are saying, but at the same time I don't see any other religious denominations participating in child marriage, etc.

I mean, I've read some pretty horrible things, about 12-year-old girls sold by their fathers to 80-year-old men as "wives." Just think about what it must be like to be one of these poor girls. What a horrible life.

Fair enough.

Let us see if we can find following two key data from the UK:

a) Population of Pakistanis in the UK
b) What percent of UK Pakistanis are involved in child grooming

As far as item a) is concerned, I think Pakistanis make about 2% of the UK population. I am not sure about the item b). Does anyone have data on item b)?

Folks,

Fair enough.

As far as item a) is concerned, I think Pakistanis make about 2% of the UK population. I am not sure about the item b). Does anyone have data on item b)?

Well, that number would not be known. We only know about those who have been caught. I don't see how that's relevant to my statements anyway. The point is that, in some areas, it is a part of their culture to marry children/young teenagers. That is (supposed to be) against the law, although I'm not sure about the laws in the UK. I know that here in the US, we have some pretty strict laws when it comes to sex/consent laws and minors in most of the states.

Folks,

Fair enough.

Well, that number would not be known. We only know about those who have been caught. I don't see how that's relevant to my statements anyway. The point is that, in some areas, it is a part of their culture to marry children/young teenagers. That is (supposed to be) against the law, although I'm not sure about the laws in the UK. I know that here in the US, we have some pretty strict laws when it comes to sex/consent laws and minors in most of the states.

I want to avoid following artificial narratives:

- It is their culture to marry young girls. That is why they rape young girls.
- Islam is bad. That is why Muslim men engage in child grooming.

Instead, I would like to focus on statistics.

It should be quite easy to prove statistically if you have demographic and criminal statistics of the UK in front of you. All we need to do is find out two things:

a) What is the percentage of Pakistanis in UK
b) What is the percentage of Pakistani sex criminals among general UK sex criminals

Arguments that we cannot obtain data outlined in item b) because British authorities failed to prosecute those men does not appeal to me. Simply because, that is the fault of the authorities. That brings us back to the original point I was trying to make. Authorities are involved in the child grooming rings.

Fair enough.

It should be quite easy to prove statistically if you have demographic and criminal statistics of the UK in front of you. All we need to do is find out two things:

b) What is the percentage of Pakistani sex criminals among general UK sex criminals

Arguments that we cannot obtain data outlined in item b) because British authorities failed to prosecute those men does not appeal to me. Simply because, that is the fault of the authorities. That brings us back to the original point I was trying to make. Authorities are involved in the child grooming rings.

I don't deny that the authorities are involved, but the reason why these rings exist is because of a demand that exists.

Also, if the authorities have been covering things up, then the statistics wouldn't be very accurate, would they? :wink_2:

Fair enough.

I don't deny that the authorities are involved, but the reason why these rings exist is because of a demand that exists.

Also, if the authorities have been covering things up, then the statistics wouldn't be very accurate, would they? :wink_2:

Demand I think is coming from the elites. I could be wrong though. Pakistani men in the question are probably just pimps (child groomers). There is a reason why authorities are hiding the statistics. I think they are/were involved.

Forum List

Back