Used and abused: UK's young girls

Do you, or do you not see the world as it really is watching it through your rose tinted spectacles from your ivory tower. There is no deliberate ,misrepresentation of the facts as the facts speak for themselves. In Scandanavian countries the muslim population is around 10% in total, yet the number of muslim rapes is over 50% of the total. Care to explain why this is and how it is a misrepresentation. The facts now are that many Europeans are not reporting rapes and serious sexual assaults as it is a complete waste of time, the culprits cry racism and are allowed to walk free. Is that right or is it pandering to a minority because they issue threats of violence

The way I look at it is that Coyote either is or is not Muslim. Considering the dishonest agenda here, it is impossible to tell.

If Muslim, then all the propaganda is intentional. It is right out of the C.A.I.R. handbook.

If not Muslim, then Coyote is, at best, a useful idiot, motivated by the need to feel good about herself (if, indeed, female) by this constant championing of anything to do with Islam. Some people just need a cause no matter how stupid, destructive and misguided, and her calling people racist is a projection of her own manifest hatred of anything that is not part of her Islamic cause. Of course, she supports all manner of vile, racist behavior as long as it is a Muslim doing it, but that doesn't stop her from seeking a sense of virtuousness by calling others racist for telling the truth.

So can you address any of the points being made in a rational manner or is that beyond your capacity?

Pedophile rings operating in the UK for years because the main violators are celebrities, politicians, doctors, policemen? That seems a huge issue and not an Islamic issue.

Pakistani/Muslim men surface in high percentage among UK's underage groomers despite them being less than 5% of the total population. At least this is how British media portrays them. There was another indictment couple of weeks ago. This time too the guilty were Muslim men although they were not from Pakistan but Somalia in this case.

There is a possibility that the British media is actually focusing on Muslim perpetrators and ignoring the non-Muslim ones.

---

Thirteen men, all of Somali origin, have been convicted of the systematic sexual abuse of vulnerable girls as young as 13 in Bristol and officers are investigating claims against 49 other suspects.

98e3fd93-9a76-421a-a8af-d07345ca82ba-620x372.jpeg

13 men guilty of enforced prostitution and rape of vulnerable girls in Bristol UK news The Guardian

Last edited:
Do you, or do you not see the world as it really is watching it through your rose tinted spectacles from your ivory tower. There is no deliberate ,misrepresentation of the facts as the facts speak for themselves. In Scandanavian countries the muslim population is around 10% in total, yet the number of muslim rapes is over 50% of the total. Care to explain why this is and how it is a misrepresentation. The facts now are that many Europeans are not reporting rapes and serious sexual assaults as it is a complete waste of time, the culprits cry racism and are allowed to walk free. Is that right or is it pandering to a minority because they issue threats of violence

The way I look at it is that Coyote either is or is not Muslim. Considering the dishonest agenda here, it is impossible to tell.

If Muslim, then all the propaganda is intentional. It is right out of the C.A.I.R. handbook.

If not Muslim, then Coyote is, at best, a useful idiot, motivated by the need to feel good about herself (if, indeed, female) by this constant championing of anything to do with Islam. Some people just need a cause no matter how stupid, destructive and misguided, and her calling people racist is a projection of her own manifest hatred of anything that is not part of her Islamic cause. Of course, she supports all manner of vile, racist behavior as long as it is a Muslim doing it, but that doesn't stop her from seeking a sense of virtuousness by calling others racist for telling the truth.

So can you address any of the points being made in a rational manner or is that beyond your capacity?

Pedophile rings operating in the UK for years because the main violators are celebrities, politicians, doctors, policemen? That seems a huge issue and not an Islamic issue.

Pakistani/Muslim men surface in high percentage among UK's underage groomers despite them being less than 5% of the total population. At least this is how British media portrays them. There was another indictment couple of weeks ago. This time too the guilty were Muslim men although they were not from Pakistan but Somalia in this case.

There is a possibility that the British media is actually focusing on Muslim perpetrators and ignoring the non-Muslim ones.

---

Thirteen men, all of Somali origin, have been convicted of the systematic sexual abuse of vulnerable girls as young as 13 in Bristol and officers are investigating claims against 49 other suspects.

98e3fd93-9a76-421a-a8af-d07345ca82ba-620x372.jpeg

13 men guilty of enforced prostitution and rape of vulnerable girls in Bristol UK news The Guardian

I think it's pretty obvious that there was involvement from the "authorities" and the people in charge here.

I hope all of those men pictured above are also prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. However, like I've been saying, it is not surprising because of how they see women and girls.

^ There are lots of men who have seriously antagonistic attitude towards women. Men of this type are willing to do horrible things to women and sexual exploitation or sexual slavery is certainly not off the limit for them.

^ There are lots of men who have seriously antagonistic attitude towards women. Men of this type are willing to do horrible things to women and sexual exploitation or sexual slavery is certainly not off the limit for them.

Well, you and I are going to have to agree to disagree on this issue because I've read enough things to realize that some people from some cultures just cannot peacefully live side by side. It's just never going to happen.

Just look at countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, where the whole country is broken up into "tribes" so to speak, and they are constantly fighting about . . . who knows what? It's been that way for what might as well be forever there and shows no signs of changing any time soon. What makes you think they can get along with anyone else?

Well, you and I are going to have to agree to disagree on this issue because I've read enough things to realize that some people from some cultures just cannot peacefully live side by side. It's just never going to happen.

Désaccord enlevé mon bel ange :)

Bel Ange,

Any society which takes religion too seriously opens itself up for outside manipulation. That is why western countries encourage fundamentalist leaders in many parts of the world. They are easy to coerce and take advantage of.

Bel Ange,

Any society which takes religion too seriously opens itself up for outside manipulation. That is why western countries encourage fundamentalist leaders in many parts of the world. They are easy to coerce and take advantage of.

It is also due to very poor and corrupt leadership in those countries that wants to keep the people at each others' throats and hating the rest of the world and blaming everyone else for their problems instead of their own corrupt leaders. This is a great way for their leaders to take attention off of the things that they are doing. Also, I believe that this is the reason why a lot of these countries have very poor education and amenities. This is how THEY want things. That is why it will never change, at least probably not in our lifetimes.

Eck, this stuff is horrible. I just can't believe that there are so many people willing to mistreat kids.

I think it is part of the culture there.

Part of the culture where? The UK? Hmm. Don't think so.

You could trying googling phoenall's claim about ##"sex game" deaths in the UK ##

and read the results !!

Phoenall probably uses more Extreme sites to satisfy his 'Research' sites that most normal people wouldn't touch with a barge pole or believe !

That post was addressed to Vikrant, not Phoenall.

Just my local friendly TROLL and STALKER that has followed me here from a UK board. He defends child rape and abuse while spouting fascist dogma about what should be done to those that don't hold the same political views as him. He has had his ability to post seriously curtailed on that board so he has followed me here to carry on with his filth.

When I was a kid there were only a thousand or two Muslims living in Scandinavian countries. These countries had the lowest rates of rape in the world, and they also had some of the most relaxed attitudes towards sex.

It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that certain things are inevitable when you import enormous numbers of immigrants from primitive societies with extremely misogynistic and twisted attitudes towards sex, and these attitudes are compounded when these immigrants have such a sense of superiority that they regard the native population as theirs to treat as they please.

This issue is so undeniably about the culture of the perpetrators that to try to claim it is "derailing" the thread to talk about anything actually pertinent is the stuff of an underhanded agenda implemented with full intent on squashing discussion rather than furthering it.

The issue, and the claims should be looked at critically. Is there a "Muslim Rape Wave" in Scandinavia?

When you were a kid (which likely is fairly close to when I was a kid) and now - laws as to what constituted rape differed.

For example, this article is from 2011: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/25/w...xtend-to-the-bedroom.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

This blog entry is from 2013 (from someone opposed to the changes occurring in the legal system regarding rape).

The difference between what constituted rape then and what constitutes rape now in Norway is huge - meaning many more acts are now legally criminalized as rape and are going to be reported. Right then and there you have a "rape epidemic" due to a change in the legal definition of rape. Sweden is similar in that many acts are considered "rape" in Sweden that are not elsewhere due to changes in the law and changes in how rape cases are handled.

Concurrently you have an increase in immigration from non-Western European countries. But is correlation causation? That's what some would have you believe.

The primary source for the so-called "Muslim rape wave" seems to be data from a report titled "Voldtekt i den globale byen" which provides an analysis of rape statistics in Oslo during 2010. This is picked up by groups such as Britains BNP and sites such as Norway ALL Rapes In Past 5 Years Committed By Muslims 8220 Non-Western 8221 Immigrants Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs which take information from limited studies, distort it, and attempt to apply broadly across an entire nation. The rational behind this spread is easy - nothing instills fear and hate than the possibility that barbarians are raping our women and assaulting our children and when people don't really understand statistics or critical thinking, they pick right up on it.

But what happens when you break it down? Looking at just the Oslo report:

The police report referred to is Voldtekt i den globale byen (Rape in the global city) which provides a detailed analysis of the rape statistics in Oslo during 2010. The report in fact shows that, of 131 individuals charged with the 152 rapes in which the perpetrator could be identified, 45.8% were of African, Middle Eastern or Asian origin while the majority – 54.2% – were of Norwegian, other European or American origin.

The claim that “all rapists in Oslo are immigrants” is based exclusively on the figures for “assault rape”, i.e. rape aggravated by physical violence, a category that included only 6 of the 152 cases and 5 of the 131 identified individuals. All of those 5 individuals were indeed of African, Middle Eastern or Asian origin. However, the police report adds that in other cases of assault rape, where the individual responsible was not identified and the police relied on the description provided by the victim, “8 of the perpetrators were African / dark-skinned appearance, 5 were Western / light / Nordic and 4 had an Asian appearance”. Which falls some way short of substantiating the claim that all perpetrators of aggravated rape in Oslo are of non-western origin, never mind the assertion that “Muslim immigrants” are responsible for all rapes in the city.

The police report also points out that “it must be stressed that the strong over-representation of people from minority backgrounds for several types of rape can not be interpreted as meaning that foreign culture is a causal explanation of rape” and that “the statistical difference in criminal behaviour between ethnic groups disappears when controlling for socio-economic conditions”. It concludes: “Gross generalisations that have given the impression that the rapists are only foreigners – and largely Muslim – prove inadequate and erroneous.”

In other words, on the basis of their detailed factual analysis the Norwegian police draw exactly the opposite conclusion about rape in Oslo from that promoted in Pat Condell’s latest anti-Muslim video rant. But then, when have facts ever been of any concern to racist bigots like Condell?

So when looked at critically from a number of angles - is there even a rape epidemic at all much less one driven by Muslim immigrants in general?

Missing the elephant in the room aren't you as the figures try to hide the increasing numbers of rapes by immigrants. If the population of Oslo was 48% immigrant then the figures would not be alarming, but seeing as it is less than 20% then it shows the immigrants are 5 times more likely to be rapists. Just as the overall figures for Scandanavia show that immigrants are 20 times more likely to be rapists. It is all down to perceptions based on facts

It seems like UK has a culture of sex with minor girls/boys. Certain immigrants from certain background simply became suppliers of that demand. So, your racism is not going to help UK. In a country where police is directed to drop charges of pedophilia against a person just because he is VIP these kind of things are bound to happen.

Yet in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan etc. the men are marrying 9 to 11 year old girls all the time, it is part of that culture to do so. It is even commanded by their religion to have sex with very young girls, so don't try and blame the British for what is happening in your culture as well.

You are a racist and an idiot.

Since when has it been racist to speak the truth, and that is what is upsetting you the fact that you know it is the truth. Your cries of racist to suppress the truth no longer work as far too many people are checking for themselves and seeing the real islam. The one that is being RACIST is you by trying to cover up the reality of 3rd world cultures living in the 7C practising child sex abuse in the 21C

I think it is part of the culture there.

Part of the culture where? The UK? Hmm. Don't think so.

What else this thread is about? Canada?

They have laws against this stuff in the UK, no? These people are breaking the law, and I don't believe this is a widely accepted cultural practice in the UK, or at least I hope it isn't. Maybe this is one of the unintended consequences when your age of consent laws are too lax and when you sexualize children at too early an age? I've read that the schools are quite liberal in their sex education teachings for young children over there.

Yes we do and we demand that they apply equally to all British subjects, irrespective of race, creed, nationality, skin colour, religion or social status. This is why so many politicians and landed gentry are being arrested, charged and put before the courts for crimes they have committed

Bullshit. Abuse of young boys/girls went on for decades with the knowledge of police. Police was pressured to drop the charges because people who committed the crimes were wealthy and in some cases had connection with royals.

That was then, this is now and if it was like you are trying to portray then you would not know about the many cases being brought today. If the people had not spoke out how would you know about the planed inquiry into systematic child sex abuse and the cover up in Westminster. The authorities are systematically going through the groups that are causing the most interest with the general public and this has led to arrests of muslim men and celebrities, not all have been found guilty but far too many have and when the ball stops rolling you will see a line of prisoners with long faces who no longer have any support.

Bel Ange,

It is also due to very poor and corrupt leadership in those countries that wants to keep the people at each others' throats and hating the rest of the world and blaming everyone else for their problems instead of their own corrupt leaders. This is a great way for their leaders to take attention off of the things that they are doing. Also, I believe that this is the reason why a lot of these countries have very poor education and amenities. This is how THEY want things. That is why it will never change, at least probably not in our lifetimes.

True look at the corruption in the Indian sub continent where senior officials line their pockets every chance they get, a good example of corruption is Arafat who creamed $billions from Palestinian aid and felted it away in a Swiss account. His wife now lives in luxury in France, not bad for a terrorist is it.

Since when has it been racist to speak the truth, and that is what is upsetting you the fact that you know it is the truth. Your cries of racist to suppress the truth no longer work as far too many people are checking for themselves and seeing the real islam. The one that is being RACIST is you by trying to cover up the reality of 3rd world cultures living in the 7C practising child sex abuse in the 21C

Speaking the truth is racist when those making such an accusation do so as a deliberate attempt to ensure the situation is allowed to continue. I don't really think Vikrant is doing this, mind you, but Coyote sure is.

When hearing of Islamic men singling out vulnerable British children for sexual abuse, any sort of decent person is horrified and wants to know how the situation was allowed for so long as it was. It takes a special type of monster to show such solidarity with the perps that they devote themselves to creating the very situation that enabled it.

Coyote does not call people racist because she is simply a useful idiot. She does it quite knowingly and with full intent. This is a calculated, mindful agenda at work here, and not just the babbling of a bleeding heart whose heart bleeds for anybody but the victims. This creature does not give a rats ass about these British children -- only in making it impossible to protect them.

The issue, and the claims should be looked at critically. Is there a "Muslim Rape Wave" in Scandinavia?

When you were a kid (which likely is fairly close to when I was a kid) and now - laws as to what constituted rape differed.

For example, this article is from 2011: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/25/w...xtend-to-the-bedroom.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

This blog entry is from 2013 (from someone opposed to the changes occurring in the legal system regarding rape).

The difference between what constituted rape then and what constitutes rape now in Norway is huge - meaning many more acts are now legally criminalized as rape and are going to be reported. Right then and there you have a "rape epidemic" due to a change in the legal definition of rape. Sweden is similar in that many acts are considered "rape" in Sweden that are not elsewhere due to changes in the law and changes in how rape cases are handled.

Concurrently you have an increase in immigration from non-Western European countries. But is correlation causation? That's what some would have you believe.

The primary source for the so-called "Muslim rape wave" seems to be data from a report titled "Voldtekt i den globale byen" which provides an analysis of rape statistics in Oslo during 2010. This is picked up by groups such as Britains BNP and sites such as Norway ALL Rapes In Past 5 Years Committed By Muslims 8220 Non-Western 8221 Immigrants Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs which take information from limited studies, distort it, and attempt to apply broadly across an entire nation. The rational behind this spread is easy - nothing instills fear and hate than the possibility that barbarians are raping our women and assaulting our children and when people don't really understand statistics or critical thinking, they pick right up on it.

But what happens when you break it down? Looking at just the Oslo report:

The police report referred to is Voldtekt i den globale byen (Rape in the global city) which provides a detailed analysis of the rape statistics in Oslo during 2010. The report in fact shows that, of 131 individuals charged with the 152 rapes in which the perpetrator could be identified, 45.8% were of African, Middle Eastern or Asian origin while the majority – 54.2% – were of Norwegian, other European or American origin.

The claim that “all rapists in Oslo are immigrants” is based exclusively on the figures for “assault rape”, i.e. rape aggravated by physical violence, a category that included only 6 of the 152 cases and 5 of the 131 identified individuals. All of those 5 individuals were indeed of African, Middle Eastern or Asian origin. However, the police report adds that in other cases of assault rape, where the individual responsible was not identified and the police relied on the description provided by the victim, “8 of the perpetrators were African / dark-skinned appearance, 5 were Western / light / Nordic and 4 had an Asian appearance”. Which falls some way short of substantiating the claim that all perpetrators of aggravated rape in Oslo are of non-western origin, never mind the assertion that “Muslim immigrants” are responsible for all rapes in the city.

The police report also points out that “it must be stressed that the strong over-representation of people from minority backgrounds for several types of rape can not be interpreted as meaning that foreign culture is a causal explanation of rape” and that “the statistical difference in criminal behaviour between ethnic groups disappears when controlling for socio-economic conditions”. It concludes: “Gross generalisations that have given the impression that the rapists are only foreigners – and largely Muslim – prove inadequate and erroneous.”

In other words, on the basis of their detailed factual analysis the Norwegian police draw exactly the opposite conclusion about rape in Oslo from that promoted in Pat Condell’s latest anti-Muslim video rant. But then, when have facts ever been of any concern to racist bigots like Condell?

So when looked at critically from a number of angles - is there even a rape epidemic at all much less one driven by Muslim immigrants in general?

Missing the elephant in the room aren't you as the figures try to hide the increasing numbers of rapes by immigrants. If the population of Oslo was 48% immigrant then the figures would not be alarming, but seeing as it is less than 20% then it shows the immigrants are 5 times more likely to be rapists. Just as the overall figures for Scandanavia show that immigrants are 20 times more likely to be rapists. It is all down to perceptions based on facts

It seems like UK has a culture of sex with minor girls/boys. Certain immigrants from certain background simply became suppliers of that demand. So, your racism is not going to help UK. In a country where police is directed to drop charges of pedophilia against a person just because he is VIP these kind of things are bound to happen.

Yet in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan etc. the men are marrying 9 to 11 year old girls all the time, it is part of that culture to do so. It is even commanded by their religion to have sex with very young girls, so don't try and blame the British for what is happening in your culture as well.

You are still a racist, bigot and an idiot.

Bel Ange,

True look at the corruption in the Indian sub continent where senior officials line their pockets every chance they get, a good example of corruption is Arafat who creamed $billions from Palestinian aid and felted it away in a Swiss account. His wife now lives in luxury in France, not bad for a terrorist is it.

That was a stupid post.

Bel Ange,

That was a stupid post.

But that is exactly what these dictators do. Why are they not to blame for the condition of their own countries? Why do people want to blame outside influences all the time? The condition of those countries is the fault of no one else but the people who live there and cannot seem to get along and the dictators who are controlling them.

Bel Ange,

That was a stupid post.

But that is exactly what these dictators do. Why are they not to blame for the condition of their own countries? Why do people want to blame outside influences all the time? The condition of those countries is the fault of no one else but the people who live there and cannot seem to get along and the dictators who are controlling them.

That person is an idiot. He does not know anything about geography or geopolitics. You are welcome to take his post seriously if you wish. That is your choice.

Do show the racist comments that I have made, or retract and apologise

Do show the racist comments that I have made, or retract and apologise

We have been through this before.

Bel Ange,

That was a stupid post.

WHY ? because it tells the truth. Even the UK government and media have commented on the fact the biggest majority of UK aid to Pakistan goes into the pockets of its leaders. Just as the world knew all about Arafat and his $millions stashed in a Swiss bank.

Forum List

Back