🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USGS: Oklahoma Hit By Second-Strongest Quake Ever

If shithead hadn't reimposed offshore and other drilling moratoriums, fracking would be moot.
Thank the hack. And his sheeple.

I"m not so sure about that claim of yours to be honest with you. I seem to recall shell oil striking out in a really big way not too long ago off the coast of Alaska..
And besides, with BP turning our gulf into their personal toilet, why should we let those fuckers start drilling in new places when we can't trust them to be good stewards of the environment !
Obama restricted offshore drilling where we have more than enough to make OPEC a little fish in a big pond. That transcends the entire economy. Instead third world poverty stricken are driven to starvation. I don't think they care about an occasional spill. Not when they're dead.

The third world poverty stricken are driven to starvation because bad guys show up and take their stuff away from them silly boy! Not because Obama made the oil companies behave.

The oil is still there for the taking..So when there's a need for it, we'll take it. That you can be sure of.
You only include half the story.
The point is that the bad guys are going to get theirs regardless of how expensive things get. They let that expense transcend to their poverty population. And when obama energy policy causes that increase in expense and the subsequent burden on those third world poverty stricken, obama himself is indirectly responsible for their plight.
Right now obama is enriching the Castro regime with US money.

If shithead hadn't reimposed offshore and other drilling moratoriums, fracking would be moot.

I"m not so sure about that claim of yours to be honest with you. I seem to recall shell oil striking out in a really big way not too long ago off the coast of Alaska..
And besides, with BP turning our gulf into their personal toilet, why should we let those fuckers start drilling in new places when we can't trust them to be good stewards of the environment !
Obama restricted offshore drilling where we have more than enough to make OPEC a little fish in a big pond. That transcends the entire economy. Instead third world poverty stricken are driven to starvation. I don't think they care about an occasional spill. Not when they're dead.

The third world poverty stricken are driven to starvation because bad guys show up and take their stuff away from them silly boy! Not because Obama made the oil companies behave.

The oil is still there for the taking..So when there's a need for it, we'll take it. That you can be sure of.
The point is that the bad guys are going to get theirs regardless of how expensive things get. They let that expense transcend to their poverty population. And when obama energy policy causes that increase in expense and the subsequent burden on those third world poverty stricken, obama himself is indirectly responsible for their plight.

Dude, where I come from, that thar comment of yours is what we refer to as "hay that's already been through the horse onetime" ! ;)

Dude, where I come from, that thar comment of yours is what we refer to as "hay that's already been through the horse onetime" ! ;)
Then it's on you to explain lest you just be another troll.

Dude, if you don't understand what the hell you're posting here, I'm certainly under no obligation to explain it to you. ;)

Dude, if you don't understand what the hell you're posting here, I'm certainly under no obligation to explain it to you. ;)
Troll non-response.

Forum List

Back