Usha Vance tries to explain JDs cat lady comment - just a quip apparently

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes. Nothing to see.

On Fox and Friends, Usha Vance insisted that with his “childless cat ladies” remark, her husband “was really saying … that it can be really hard to be a parent in this country and sometimes our policies are designed in a way that make it even harder.

“And we should be asking ourselves, why is that true? What is it about our leadership and the way that they think about the world that makes it so hard sometimes for parents? And that’s the conversation that I really think that we should have and I understand why he was saying that.”

Dear me. Is she for real ?
That wasnt what he was trying to say. If it was he could have actually said that.

Didnt he actually propose a new system of voting to support his statement ? Penalising the childless. It was something like you get a vote for every kid you have. ANd childless women get whipped thru the streetsL Like in Handmaid.

The lovely Usha was silent on that and obviously Fox were too polite to bring it up. Like all good journos.

Yes. Nothing to see.

On Fox and Friends, Usha Vance insisted that with his “childless cat ladies” remark, her husband “was really saying … that it can be really hard to be a parent in this country and sometimes our policies are designed in a way that make it even harder.

“And we should be asking ourselves, why is that true? What is it about our leadership and the way that they think about the world that makes it so hard sometimes for parents? And that’s the conversation that I really think that we should have and I understand why he was saying that.”

That wasnt what he was trying to say. If it was he could have actually said that.

Didnt he actually propose a new system of voting to support his statement ? Penalising the childless. It was something like you get a vote for every kid you have. ANd childless women get whipped thru the streetsL Like in Handmaid.

The lovely Usha was silent on that and obviously Fox were too polite to bring it up. Like all good journos.
Tommy, it seems to me that all politics now belong on their back burner, due to the apparent risks being voiced on possible assassination attempts against both of them!

The proverbial sh-t could hit the fan before November. It escalates with no attempts by gov to tone it down.

Tommy, it seems to me that all politics now belong on their back burner, due to the apparent risks being voiced on possible assassination attempts against both of them!

The proverbial sh-t could hit the fan before November. It escalates with no attempts by gov to tone it down.
Yup. Its not like politicians are expendable, like schoolkids for example.

Yes. Nothing to see.

You people are so weird.

Yes. Nothing to see.

That's exactly what he wasnt saying. JD Vances wife is realizing in real time she married a loser.

If you escalate it again, we'll be there this time.

That's exactly what he wasnt saying. JD Vances wife is realizing in real time she married a loser.
In a dark time of economic or a disaster affects us, he would most likely survive. Half the people in cities would die from stupidity as they cannibalize each other. We will see what Vance is soon enough. And he will learn also as VP.

In a dark time of economic or a disaster affects us, he would most likely survive. Half the people in cities would die from stupidity as they cannibalize each other. We will see what Vance is soon enough. And he will learn also as VP.
What in the hell are you talking about? You're insane.

Forum List

Back