USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
368.png

They phrased it wrong. There is no danger - it may be a symptom.

And I work graveyard, so all bets are off on what constitutes 'normal.' The naps I take are between midnight and 1:00 a.m.

Also, as stated - I'm napping one-half hour maybe twice a week as opposed to the article stating "an hour or more each day."

Thank you though. I think. Never thought I'd feel bad about needing a nap.

Probably like go make an appointment now, Mr. Ringel? That kind of probably?

:smiliehug:

A few years back I had my sinuses rootor-rooted, they were full of polyps and the doc said they would probably grow back after time. :(
It's worse during allergy season.

Okay, last night the wife told me she wants to go to the Roswell Alien Festival this year........... I guess could use a good laugh........

It actually is great fun. Some years ago, Hombre and I, in our business, contracted with State Farm Insurance to do value appraisals and safety inspections on all the farm and ranch properties they insured in New Mexico. So we spent weeks traveling all over the state and one of the areas I personally worked was northwest of Roswell in the area where the alien spaceship was reported to have crashed. They are probably all gone now, but at that time there were still some very senior citizens out there who were 100% certain, because of what they had seen with their own eyes, that it did happen.

Roswell, the nearest city, of course has capitalized on that and made it something of a local industry.

And I work graveyard, so all bets are off on what constitutes 'normal.' The naps I take are between midnight and 1:00 a.m.

Also, as stated - I'm napping one-half hour maybe twice a week as opposed to the article stating "an hour or more each day."

Sorry, BDBoop. I just put the article out there because the subject came up. Please don't take it personally. :)

Sorry, BDBoop. I just put the article out there because the subject came up. Please don't take it personally. :)

No, don't be silly. I posted that I like naps, you linked to a story saying it could kill me. Why would I personalize it? :)

And good morning everybody. Here we are two days from May and we are under a freeze warning tonight. And Hombre and me with no heat source in the house. Isn't that loverly? But. . . .if we can tough it out the next few days, Friday is supposed to make it into the high 70's and then 80's after that. I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to summer heat.

Naps for me are the 10-15 min power nap things--usually sitting up in my office chair or on the couch. But that usually does it. If I nap longer than that it usually makes me feel loggy for hours. But studies show that people who do take a 'siesta' kind of nap during the day do benefit healthwise from that.

No, don't be silly. I posted that I like naps, you linked to a story saying it could kill me. Why would I personalize it? :)

Ingrate

Ingrate

:lol: Is it still Monday?

No, but I have GOT to go write!! I didn't do anything this weekend, or yesterday - so if I don't write now, I'll be back in the slacking habit. And I made so much progress on the writing daily! I can't stop now.

Off with me. :thup:

And good morning everybody. Here we are two days from May and we are under a freeze warning tonight. And Hombre and me with no heat source in the house. Isn't that loverly? But. . . .if we can tough it out the next few days, Friday is supposed to make it into the high 70's and then 80's after that. I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to summer heat.

Naps for me are the 10-15 min power nap things--usually sitting up in my office chair or on the couch. But that usually does it. If I nap longer than that it usually makes me feel loggy for hours. But studies show that people who do take a 'siesta' kind of nap during the day do benefit healthwise from that.

Morning. I rarely nap but when I do, I lay down on the couch for a few minutes. I don't even fall asleep during meditation. Afraid I'm going to miss something maybe. :D

Is chocolate a drug?? I might have a slight addiction. Side effects: your clothes could shrink.:D

I don't think chocolate is a drug in fact, they're saying now that it's good for your health in some ways.

Enjoy. :D

Because it makes you happy, without side effects. ( chubby can be cute)

pour-hot-choc-400x400.jpg

Good morning all.

I'm not saying I want to be a big fatty but I do like myself a little more rounded than skinny. I have a sis who is sooo skinny. There's just nothing to her.

Besides I do like a little chocolate now and then. I'm not addicted like Sherry tho. :D

Morning. I rarely nap but when I do, I lay down on the couch for a few minutes. I don't even fall asleep during meditation. Afraid I'm going to miss something maybe. :D

You too?? I just cannot nap...:lol: Might miss something...

I don't think chocolate is a drug in fact, they're saying now that it's good for your health in some ways.

Enjoy. :D

Because it makes you happy, without side effects. ( chubby can be cute)

pour-hot-choc-400x400.jpg

Good morning all.

I'm not saying I want to be a big fatty but I do like myself a little more rounded than skinny. I have a sis who is sooo skinny. There's just nothing to her.

Besides I do like a little chocolate now and then. I'm not addicted like Sherry tho. :D

Same here. Slender but curvy. No skinny, although heavy-set people call me skinny all the time. One tells me she hates me...as she walks past me. She has a smile on her face. :eek: Talk about mixed messages...

You too?? I just cannot nap...:lol: Might miss something...

If I have the flu or something, I will stay in bed but I don't fall asleep. I just rest a lot and read or watch TV or get on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back