USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it makes you happy, without side effects. ( chubby can be cute)

pour-hot-choc-400x400.jpg

Good morning all.

I'm not saying I want to be a big fatty but I do like myself a little more rounded than skinny. I have a sis who is sooo skinny. There's just nothing to her.

Besides I do like a little chocolate now and then. I'm not addicted like Sherry tho. :D

Same here. Slender but curvy. No skinny, although heavy-set people call me skinny all the time. One tells me she hates me...as she walks past me. She has a smile on her face. :eek: Talk about mixed messages...

Me three in that case. It always helped that husband remindes our daughter real men like girls (woman) who eat and don't look like they'll break.

I'm not saying I want to be a big fatty but I do like myself a little more rounded than skinny. I have a sis who is sooo skinny. There's just nothing to her.

Besides I do like a little chocolate now and then. I'm not addicted like Sherry tho. :D

Same here. Slender but curvy. No skinny, although heavy-set people call me skinny all the time. One tells me she hates me...as she walks past me. She has a smile on her face. :eek: Talk about mixed messages...

Me three in that case. It always helped that husband remindes our daughter real men like girls (woman) who eat and don't look like they'll break.

Yepp.

Okay, last night the wife told me she wants to go to the Roswell Alien Festival this year........... I guess could use a good laugh........

It actually is great fun. Some years ago, Hombre and I, in our business, contracted with State Farm Insurance to do value appraisals and safety inspections on all the farm and ranch properties they insured in New Mexico. So we spent weeks traveling all over the state and one of the areas I personally worked was northwest of Roswell in the area where the alien spaceship was reported to have crashed. They are probably all gone now, but at that time there were still some very senior citizens out there who were 100% certain, because of what they had seen with their own eyes, that it did happen.

Roswell, the nearest city, of course has capitalized on that and made it something of a local industry.

It sounds like fun even for someone that doesn't believe in aliens...

Reminds me of the parakeet we had some time back. We trimmed it's wings so it wouldn't fly off in case it got loose. One time we let him out, and immediately he tried to fly, but because his wings were trimmed, it fell directly to the floor. Just about the time he hit the floor, I remembered we had a cat....and out of nowhere that damn cat pounced on that parakeet before we could swoop him out of the way...I felt really bad for a while, then decided I would never have parakeets again. They were too much work, scattering their food all over the floor, making unnecessary racket....:lol:

Now that's pure love......

And colorful, too. :)

Reminds me of the parakeet we had some time back. We trimmed it's wings so it wouldn't fly off in case it got loose. One time we let him out, and immediately he tried to fly, but because his wings were trimmed, it fell directly to the floor. Just about the time he hit the floor, I remembered we had a cat....and out of nowhere that damn cat pounced on that parakeet before we could swoop him out of the way...I felt really bad for a while, then decided I would never have parakeets again. They were too much work, scattering their food all over the floor, making unnecessary racket....:lol:

Did said cat burp afterwards?

:D

Is chocolate a drug?? I might have a slight addiction. Side effects: your clothes could shrink.:D

it used to be one for me, but i kicked that habit too

I used to love Chocolate, then all of a sudden....well maybe not so sudden, I realized I didn't like it so much, after all. Now, I might have a piece or two once in a blue moon.
And, it's got to be the milk chocolate, although the dark chocolate is the one that is supposed to be so good for a person.

And colorful, too. :)

Did said cat burp afterwards?

:D

No, but he had a contented look....unlike us....we were all sad....:(

Is chocolate a drug?? I might have a slight addiction. Side effects: your clothes could shrink.:D

I used to love Chocolate, then all of a sudden....well maybe not so sudden, I realized I didn't like it so much, after all. Now, I might have a piece or two once in a blue moon.
And, it's got to be the milk chocolate, although the dark chocolate is the one that is supposed to be so good for a person.

i have tried to cut out most things with refined sugars. that includes chocolate. sometimes it is tough to adhere to. but if the sweets aren't in the house it makes it easier.

I am not a huge fan of chocolate. I may eat it if it's mixed with other food, but I generally don't go after plain chocolate. When I have a candy bar, it's usually something like PayDay.

I am not a huge fan of chocolate. I may eat it if it's mixed with other food, but I generally don't go after plain chocolate. When I have a candy bar, it's usually something like PayDay.

Paydays are good...I like to eat salted peanuts with a Hershey Bar, whenever I have one, ...kinda breaks up the sweetness. I like caramel with milk chocolate candies, even though I don't have them that often. When I have a craving for something really sweet, I would prefer a Praline - caramel and pecans.

It got loud, windy and rainy last night, but all the really evil weather missed us. Yesterday's to the north and today's to the south.
We did lose power at the house so, instead of firing up the generator, we evacuated to the bar for coffee and breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back