USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning everybody. It is raining in Albuquerque. And looks like that might last for awhile off and on. And that is a very good thing.

Today is Armed Forces Day and the day to thank all those who have served and/or are serving:

Armed_Forces_Day1.jpg

First concert I ever went to was Grand Funk Railroad (1973), BB King was the lead off, at that time I had never heard of him, I liked his music though.

Your first concert was a year before I was born. :p

The first show I remember going to was a Motley Crue concert some time in the 80s. :lol: I've never seen BB King.
I was 19, San Diego in Navy A School.

First concert I ever went to was Grand Funk Railroad (1973), BB King was the lead off, at that time I had never heard of him, I liked his music though.

The first show I remember going to was a Motley Crue concert some time in the 80s. :lol: I've never seen BB King.

Five years before I was born. :p

Five years before I was born. :p
Young Lovely lady............I was 8 then............

Rained 6 inches at least since the other night in LA...........lower Alabama............I've had to let water out of the pool twice.............

Rained 6 inches at least since the other night in LA...........lower Alabama............I've had to let water out of the pool twice.............

That is a LOT of rain. Lol!

It looked like it might rain all day here, but no rain as of yet.
Be glad to send some of it your way or to California.................LOL

Alerts keep coming on the cell..............flood warnings............but I'm in a high and dry place..............If it floods here we'd better have an ark..........................

:eusa_pray:

That is a LOT of rain. Lol!

It looked like it might rain all day here, but no rain as of yet.
Be glad to send some of it your way or to California.................LOL

Alerts keep coming on the cell..............flood warnings............but I'm in a high and dry place..............If it floods here we'd better have an ark..........................

:eusa_pray:

You'd better start building it now! :lol:

Forum List

Back