USMB Coffee Shop IV

Noahs+Arch.JPG

Oops.........:bang3::bang3:

Rained 6 inches at least since the other night in LA...........lower Alabama............I've had to let water out of the pool twice.............
You in LA??? Foley, here.
Looks like most of the rain went North of you..........We just got done with the big patch of red here........More coming.............lol

I have relations there in Foley........Wife's Aunt...........lives there...........Others in Robertsdale............

Rained 6 inches at least since the other night in LA...........lower Alabama............I've had to let water out of the pool twice.............
Wilmer

Welcome, welcome to the Coffee Shop eagle1462010. You ought to stop by Doc Holidays in Foley and meet our Ernie. :) Happy to see you joined right in. It's a good group here and you'll be family in no time. I see you're not a newcomer to USMB. . .are you by chance another Eagle that visited here awhile back? It's no matter. He was a good guy too.

Anyhow your first timer's complimentary beverage. (They all are complimentary actually but we like to welcome our newbies here. :)

coffee-ending.jpg

Looking out at a white world here--the hail just keeps on coming....and the ground is pretty well covered.

Getting some extreme weather there today?

No not really extreme. The hail is the teensy variety....we call it "snail"--sort of a combination of sleet and hail--but when it piles up like snow it can wreck havoc with small plants. We are definitely having unusual weather for us. May and June are normally a pretty dry months ahead of the monsoons that usually arrive in early to mid July, but the wet spells just keep on coming. Maybe the drought has finally broken for us? That would be soooooo good. But we'll see how it goes..

Looking out at a white world here--the hail just keeps on coming....and the ground is pretty well covered.

Getting some extreme weather there today?

No not really extreme. The hail is the teensy variety....we call it "snail"--sort of a combination of sleet and hail--but when it piles up like snow it can wreck havoc with small plants. We are definitely having unusual weather for us. May and June are normally a pretty dry months ahead of the monsoons that usually arrive in early to mid July, but the wet spells just keep on coming. Maybe the drought has finally broken for us? That would be soooooo good. But we'll see how it goes..
Are you telling me the desert monsoons are gonna get worse??!!!!!

(Note to self, buy sand bags.........)

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Chris in transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

Mt_McKinley-Pano.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Wilmer

Welcome, welcome to the Coffee Shop eagle1462010. You ought to stop by Doc Holidays in Foley and meet our Ernie. :) Happy to see you joined right in. It's a good group here and you'll be family in no time. I see you're not a newcomer to USMB. . .are you by chance another Eagle that visited here awhile back? It's no matter. He was a good guy too.

Anyhow your first timer's complimentary beverage. (They all are complimentary actually but we like to welcome our newbies here. :)

coffee-ending.jpg
Thank You...............

Thought I'd stop by and have a cup a coffee with you guys.........

need-coffee-2.jpg

Buenas dias amigos. Me levanté temprano, terminado casi un pote del café y necesidad de ir a la tienda de comestibles hoy así como hacer un poco de trabajo más alrededor de la casa.
¡Esperanza cada uno tiene un día bueno!

Oh wait. What forum am I on again?

Buenas dias amigos. Me levanté temprano, terminado casi un pote del café y necesidad de ir a la tienda de comestibles hoy así como hacer un poco de trabajo más alrededor de la casa.

Asegúrese de que usted toma más café.

Ninguna necesidad, bebiendo colas con cafeína ahora...... :D

Y buenos días a usted mi amigo. Tarde un poco de tiempo oler las rosas

Ninguna necesidad, bebiendo colas con cafeína ahora...... :D
Refresco su estómago se pudrirá

Forum List

Back