USMB Coffee Shop IV

LOL Peach.

Okay, and here is today's riddle:

10543600_952606514770388_3860053190002871484_n.jpg
I'm way behind, but the answer is "E"

Then let the little one know if she does not want responsibility of the animals, there will be no animals to play with. How old is she?

Montro isn't in a position of authority in this situation which no doubt is why it is so frustrating for him. It is like the rest of us doing our assigned duties at work and having the boss add the care of his large dog to our duties.

Good morning everybody. A pleasant Sunday morning here with temps to be in the mid 80's today--a small chance for a shower or two. Short night last night but I did get at least some sleep again. Still frustrated that I don't have much range of motion with my left arm but doing some physical therapy stuff myself until I can see the physical therapist probably within the next week.

But for now hope all are looking forward to a good day.

It's looking as though the puppy arrived with fleas. He's getting a flea bath right now, apparently his second of the day. We had a flea infestation once before and it was horrible trying to get rid of them. I gave the cat and dog so many baths, vacuumed almost every day for months, load after load of laundry, spraying stuff on the furniture, putting powder on the carpets, they just wouldn't go away. If we get fleas again I am going to be pissed! A dog I didn't want and fleas to go with it? :mad:

Ahh, good evening/afternoon. I'm jealous of some. In the Mideast temperatures are still on the rise, where I live it reached the 106 at noon, humidity about 80%, it's crazy and it's difficult to breathe. I have a friend's pup and my doggysitter duties got me to witness him jumping into his own water bowl. At first I thought it's official, this dog lost it, but I guess poor Shorty was just looking for the coolest spot in the house, and the floor just won't do.

Sigh.

I hope for a better weather next week.

Ahh, good evening/afternoon. I'm jealous of some. In the Mideast temperatures are still on the rise, where I live it reached the 106 at noon, humidity about 80%, it's crazy and it's difficult to breathe. I have a friend's pup and my doggysitter duties got me to witness him jumping into his own water bowl. At first I thought it's official, this dog lost it, but I guess poor Shorty was just looking for the coolest spot in the house, and the floor just won't do.

Sigh.

Hi Lipush. What part of the country do you call home? We have lived in country with extremely high humidity along with triple digit summer temps, and it isn't any fun at all. Not to mention the sky high A/C bills necessary just to survive.

Here on the high desert we are enjoying a relatively mild summer with temps averaging from the low to mid 80's to maybe low 90's, but have had very few days with temps more extreme than that. And I am not complaining about that.

Sigh.

Hi Lipush. What part of the country do you call home? We have lived in country with extremely high humidity along with triple digit summer temps, and it isn't any fun at all. Not to mention the sky high A/C bills necessary just to survive.

Here on the high desert we are enjoying a relatively mild summer with temps averaging from the low to mid 80's to maybe low 90's, but have had very few days with temps more extreme than that. And I am not complaining about that.

I live in southern Israel, it's near Be'er Sheva. No words needed for what we had today

Beersheba Weather Forecasts Maps News - Yahoo Weather

Meanwhile..it is a beautiful day here, high 70's, but extremely windy. Almost bought a kayak but decided nah. I doubt if I can carry it by myself.

It's looking as though the puppy arrived with fleas. He's getting a flea bath right now, apparently his second of the day. We had a flea infestation once before and it was horrible trying to get rid of them. I gave the cat and dog so many baths, vacuumed almost every day for months, load after load of laundry, spraying stuff on the furniture, putting powder on the carpets, they just wouldn't go away. If we get fleas again I am going to be pissed! A dog I didn't want and fleas to go with it? :mad:
The biggest problem with fleas is they will get into the sofa cushions and mattresses. Happened to a girlfriend i had decades ago, thankfully it was the dead of winter, she set up a cot, tossed her cushions and mattress outside for 3 days when the temps were below freezing, bombed the apartment, flea bathed the cat and after those three days no fleas.

The biggest problem with fleas is they will get into the sofa cushions and mattresses. Happened to a girlfriend i had decades ago, thankfully it was the dead of winter, she set up a cot, tossed her cushions and mattress outside for 3 days when the temps were below freezing, bombed the apartment, flea bathed the cat and after those three days no fleas.

When we had the fleas it was so bad on the cat. Her face looked like the skin was always moving because she got a carpet of fleas on her face. We bombed multiple times during that stretch.

Lice are annoying and can be kind of hard to get rid of. Fleas make lice seem like a walk in the park. :(

Sigh.

I live in southern Israel, it's near Be'er Sheva. No words needed for what we had today

Ah, I've never been to Israel though I've always wanted to visit there. But miserable heat is miserable heat no matter where you live I think.

Sigh.

Check out Ft Worth this next week, Sailor.

Weather on AOL - local, regional and national weather forecasts, news, stories and photos

Okaaaayyyyy, we have a major t-storm right over the top of us right now. Rain is coming down in buckets!!!
Send some up here to Cowtown. No rain in 6 weeks and averaging 103 this next week.
It's easing up right now but at it's height the rain was blowing sideways, the 12' back covered sun porch is swamped, the rain was spraying in the sliding door leading to the sun porch and it looks like it may have added an inch and a half to the pool. It's heading northeast. Pretty sure all the streets around here are rivers.

Okaaaayyyyy, we have a major t-storm right over the top of us right now. Rain is coming down in buckets!!!
Send some up here to Cowtown. No rain in 6 weeks and averaging 103 this next week.
It's easing up right now but at it's height the rain was blowing sideways, the 12' back covered sun porch is swamped, the rain was spraying in the sliding door leading to the sun porch and it looks like it may have added an inch and a half to the pool. It's heading northeast. Pretty sure all the streets around here are rivers.
I'm gonna be in El Chuco around the 12th for a couple days. That'll change the weather.

Forum List

Back