USMB Coffee Shop IV

Well, I hope I live through it, but, I booked an event with some celebrity ghost hunting people from TV, put on by Strange Escapes. It's a meet and great, question and answer, photo op, dinner, then from 9:30PM to 1:00AM, it's a real deal investigation of a true haunted place. People have gotten tugged on, hit, scratched and even possessed during prior investigations at this place, so, I hope nothing follows me home. I'm taking my ex daughter in law who loves the ghost hunting too. Should be fun though, ghosts for the most part don't 'scare' me per say, startle me, yes, scare me, no.

Good night darlinks. Foxfyre really does love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ernie,
Foxfyre,
WQ's mom Dorothy and Aunt Bev,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

th

If I have to provide miracles at work on a regular basis, may have to change my name to Jesus...

Well, I hope I live through it, but, I booked an event with some celebrity ghost hunting people from TV, put on by Strange Escapes. It's a meet and great, question and answer, photo op, dinner, then from 9:30PM to 1:00AM, it's a real deal investigation of a true haunted place. People have gotten tugged on, hit, scratched and even possessed during prior investigations at this place, so, I hope nothing follows me home. I'm taking my ex daughter in law who loves the ghost hunting too. Should be fun though, ghosts for the most part don't 'scare' me per say, startle me, yes, scare me, no.

I am so flippin' jealous!! I hope you come back with some cool stories.:thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I am so flippin' jealous!! I hope you come back with some cool stories.:thup:
It says we're required to bring a flashlight, of which I own many, most very bright LED, but are also allowed to bring whatever other ghost hunting equipment we might have but to be respectful of others. Well I have that older Sony video camera that sees in zero lux, total darkness, that I bought for this express purpose, and a decent Olympus digital voice recorder for EVP's so, I WILL have stories, and even video to share... :biggrin:

It isn't until next month. Going to get me one of those photo vests with all the pockets so I can carry the digital voice recorder, still camera, the flash lights and extra batteries for everything.

Last edited:
Morning !
I hope everyone had a good weekend.
I had a great birthday yesterday. I am now 63. How about that, I made it another year. :biggrin:
Hubby took me out for breakfast and I got several new books from him as presents.
As soon as we got back from town, I had my nose in one, reading all the rest of the day and evening. :)
63 huh? Last time I saw you you were just 17. Happy birthday, Angel.

Part of my time shortage is my own back porch which need a replacement deck and roof. The deck was replaced early in the season, but the roof has been put off. Today I have it all back together except the metal roofing I want to use. Hopefully a few evenings and that will be completed too.
When you're done, come on over and replace my front steps. I have 20 feet of 2x12's and a compressor. Bring a framing nailer.

Something really strange is going on here. I have not put on the metal roof to my porch yet and it is NOT raining.

Hello everybody. I've been reading since I last posted and that took quite a while, but yes, I am back. I have been infused, excised, punched, stuck, sliced, siphoned and stapled so many times my medical record looks like the Library of Congress, but I am back. And in pretty darn good shape all things considered. And home two days earlier than originally expected.

Thanks so much to Hombre for dutifully providing the updates, to everybody for keeping the Coffee Shop thriving and bustling, for your prayers and good vibes and well wishes, and to Save for posting the vigil list, and finally, I missed peach174 's birthday yesterday and have to make that up:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEACH!!!!

e6175b7d4ef6dbb84880490182797d95.jpg

Forum List

Back