USMB Coffee Shop IV

Since the monsoons hit earlier this year the zeroscape had become a jungle of weeds, some as tall as me. Finally this morning a couple of young men stopped by looking to make money, they're finishing up now and I can actually see the road in front of the house......... Thank God!!
:lol:

I got my case 2 days after I ordered my PC stuff. That was from tigerdirect. My newegg order was delivered to a town within 20 miles of here early Saturday morning, although I will have to wait for Tuesday for it to actually arrive. My amazon order, however, hadn't been processed as of early Saturday. I sent them an email asking what the problem was. It turns out that of the 5 items I ordered, one was out of stock. Because I went with the cheap shipping option of as few deliveries as possible, they were waiting for that item to be in stock before doing the entire order. One cheap keyboard was holding up the whole thing. :mad:

The amazon rep cleared things up for me. It was little hassle and pleasant enough. However, it's still a bit annoying. Had I just known that the entire order was being held up by that keyboard, I would have cancelled it and let everything else be on its way. I'm actually going to see if I can find a suggestion box type of thing on the amazon site so I can recommend they make it clear what the status of your order is for just that reason.

Hopefully I didn't just miss some clear indication in my order status. :p

I used to build my own computers, in fact I used to build them and sell them. But the technology has changed so much since my day I had my last computer built for me by a shop. They built it to my specifications and loaded windows 7 on to it and updated it in a two hour download, and they only charged me £60 for labour.

11891157_943722585689748_8749941208281647632_n.jpg

11990478_943722699023070_7837534885493957522_n.jpg

Good night darlinks. Foxfyre really does love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ernie,
Foxfyre,
WQ's mom Dorothy and Aunt Bev,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

th

Morning !
I hope everyone had a good weekend.
I had a great birthday yesterday. I am now 63. How about that, I made it another year. :biggrin:
Hubby took me out for breakfast and I got several new books from him as presents.
As soon as we got back from town, I had my nose in one, reading all the rest of the day and evening. :)

Morning !
I had a great birthday yesterday. I am now 63. How about that, I made it another year. :biggrin:
Hubby took me out for breakfast and I got several new books from him as presents.
As soon as we got back from town, I had my nose in one, reading all the rest of the day and evening. :)
Now if only your name was James........

James_and_giant_peach.jpg

Happy Birthday. :D

Morning !
Now if only your name was James........

James_and_giant_peach.jpg

Happy Birthday. :D

Just call me PJ :laugh:

Morning !

:D

9a42d45907076c6154a41869f7a4cf0e.jpg

Fall as semi officially arrived and I find myself with an ever increasing list of landscape projects. Little ones are sometimes harder, because there is no room to adjust for time suck problems. I was hoping this weekend would propel me into caught up mode, but alas, several people came out of nowhere with additional stuff to do.

Part of my time shortage is my own back porch which need a replacement deck and roof. The deck was replaced early in the season, but the roof has been put off. Today I have it all back together except the metal roofing I want to use. Hopefully a few evenings and that will be completed too.

Kind of nervous Hombre hasn't checked in. Maybe he is attempting to clean the house in anticipation of Foxfyre's return home. That might make Foxfyre nervous...

Forum List

Back