USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hard to keep a good woman down. Welcome back Foxy!

welcome-back-balloon-580-p2.jpg

Phew glad you are back Foxfyre. I was down to my last box of 100 rolls of duct tape and a thousand paper clips.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ernie,
Foxfyre,
WQ's mom Dorothy and Aunt Bev,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

6924099417_343c92a4cc_z.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Good morning everybody. Had a great night--best night's sleep I have had in a very long time. Now enjoying waffles and bacon. After hospital food for a week Hombre has miraculously become a brilliant cook! Now I just have to remember that I will do much better overall if I don't overdo now.

Happy Hump Day to all--hope you all are having a productive or at least a good day.

Good morning everybody. Had a great night--best night's sleep I have had in a very long time. Now enjoying waffles and bacon. After hospital food for a week Hombre has miraculously become a brilliant cook! Now I just have to remember that I will do much better overall if I don't overdo now.

Happy Hump Day to all--hope you all are having a productive or at least a good day.

Good Morning Foxfyre !

So happy to see you back and on the mend.
You be sure to take it easy and get completely well.
A big hug and kiss from me to you. Tell Hombre thank you for keeping us informed about you.
You give him a great big hug & kiss from us all for doing that.

251571,xcitefun-welcome-back-2.gif

Thank you for the Birthday wish.

Last edited:
Great to have you back, Foxy!
What a day yesterday! up at 7AM and off to dealing with the world by 8:15.
I met with the city Prosecutor to talk about the guy we had arrested at the bar. I wanted him to know that he had had every intention of assaulting me with a very large knife.
Then off to Doc's to do some paperwork and a few maintenance items. Back here for an hour and back to court.
They offered the kid 90 days suspended for the resisting arrest and a fine for the public intox.
It seems he's in the National Guard and showed up in uniform figuring he could score a few points. That worked against him in the end
He refused the deal and plead not guilty
He'll be going to trial facing 6 months for resisting, 30 days for public intox and a year federal time followed by a less than honorable discharge.
It doesn't look like I will be called as a witness at this point.

Then it was back to Doc's for my security shift. I locked the door at 4 AM

Well I am in hell at last. I am playing doom 3 and you actually end up in hell. I am getting battle fatigue.

Good to see you did okay. :thup:

Hombres' cooking is great because you had to eat hospital food...... :eusa_whistle:
:D

Well the Camaro pick for me was because they classify me as a gangster type. :)

Meanwhile, just saw that this new "Off the Wall" balloon will be part of our Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta next month:

12002250_10153658907449390_3773180164952333264_n.jpg

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ernie,
Foxfyre,
WQ's mom Dorothy and Aunt Bev,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Grand_Canyon_photography_by_MLGn00beater.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Forum List

Back