USMB Coffee Shop IV

And attorneys that are disbarred for being just a wee bit too honest become used car salesmen.

I thought about law school, but people need vehicles more than lawyers. If I was totally going to waste my life I'd be a tax attorney...

Maybe this list will help you
It shows PC games as well as Xbox or Play station for 2015 releases.
2015 PC Game List - System Requirements and System Specs

Thanks a lot for that link, it is really useful. I spotted a game I would like; the new Duke Nukem out this year.

Oops!
I just checked it out and it says you need windows xp to play it.
Sorry Daijal

I have windows xp on my old computer, but I am not sure it is powerful enough. Never mind, I just found out that beating the big boss in doom 3 unlocks another level to play.

Whoa, that would be the epitome of front porch steps wouldn't it! :)

Worlds-Longest-Straight-Staircase-1.jpg
V-e-r-t-i-g-o

Exactly. I felt my head swim a bit just looking at the photo.

Ha ! I am on the last couple of levels of doom 3 and there are no other computer games I want to play until next year, when a new doom is being released. The lack of PC computer games is almost enough to drive me to get a playstation or an xbox. ( I don't know which to get) Then I could play games in 3d on my 32 inch television.

What lack of PC games? There are thousands and thousands. :p

As far as I can see game makers have largely stopped making games for the PC and they are making them for Xbox or Play station instead. I have just finished doom 3, and beaten the big boss and now it looks like I will have to wait until next spring to play the new doom game when it comes out. Unless you know of any good, first person single player shooter games that will run on windows 7.. The last one I played was' Wolfenstein the new order'. I played some of 'rage' but got fed up with it.
Play the game Until Midnight. Multiple endings depending on which Butterfly Effect you choose. Good game, and should keep you occupied.

Meanwhile....it was in the 90's last week, then yesterday it became overcast with some much needed rain. Today, it is still overcast, a bit nippy in the 50's but by tomorrow, back to upper 80's again.
The good news is..I got to drag out my long leggings, some lightweight sweaters and my beloved uggs.:)

Ha ! I am on the last couple of levels of doom 3 and there are no other computer games I want to play until next year, when a new doom is being released. The lack of PC computer games is almost enough to drive me to get a playstation or an xbox. ( I don't know which to get) Then I could play games in 3d on my 32 inch television.

As far as I can see game makers have largely stopped making games for the PC and they are making them for Xbox or Play station instead. I have just finished doom 3, and beaten the big boss and now it looks like I will have to wait until next spring to play the new doom game when it comes out. Unless you know of any good, first person single player shooter games that will run on windows 7.. The last one I played was' Wolfenstein the new order'. I played some of 'rage' but got fed up with it.

I'm not a huge fps fan, but I've played a few. The big ones I can think of would be Call of Duty, Battlefield, Titanfall was a big one last year. I played Borderlands 1 and 2 not that long ago and enjoyed them. 2 is even available for Linux, which I find a plus. :)

Here's a list of fps games for PC on Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n...&qid=1442341043&rnid=2941120011&tag=ff0d01-20

There are still tons of games being put out for PC. I don't know how the fps market for PC is, but I would guess there are still plenty of good ones.

Meanwhile....it was in the 90's last week, then yesterday it became overcast with some much needed rain. Today, it is still overcast, a bit nippy in the 50's but by tomorrow, back to upper 80's again.
The good news is..I got to drag out my long leggings, some lightweight sweaters and my beloved uggs.:)

I loved my Uggs especially since we lived up on the mountain in those years with short summers and cold snowy winters. I lived in my Uggs when we were home and I literally wore them out. But they are so warm and comfy--really special footwear.

I think I have 8 pairs in the closet. Grey, 2 brown, 2 black, red, beige. Live in them during the winter!

Play the game Until Midnight. Multiple endings depending on which Butterfly Effect you choose. Good game, and should keep you occupied.

I looked that game up but couldn't find anything about it. :(

Hang on. Let me find it. COOL game.

I'm sorry. UNTIL DAWN, not Midnight.

This is the full game..no commentary. But..there are many deaths and/or endings..depending on which effect you choose.

It isn't on pc too? I started watching it with Rad Brad's channel and he plays all sorts of games...deck or pc. But then I switched to No Commentary cuz Brad talks too much.
Anyway..it is a great game. I don't play any more, but I watch. :)

Well...I just got out of the shower, blow dried my hair that was below my shoulders and almost to my scar where my breast used to be (took 3 friggin' years to get it that long again) and it was all lopsided. One side shorter than the other in the back. So.....I grabbed the scissors, pulled left side over my shoulder, right side over my shoulder...and.....sigh....cut it. Now it is back to shoulder length again. Sometime next September 2016 it will be where it was about an hour ago.

But at least it is not 1 inch long any more. (gotta find a silver lining somewhere).

Well...I just got out of the shower, blow dried my hair that was below my shoulders and almost to my scar where my breast used to be (took 3 friggin' years to get it that long again) and it was all lopsided. One side shorter than the other in the back. So.....I grabbed the scissors, pulled left side over my shoulder, right side over my shoulder...and.....sigh....cut it. Now it is back to shoulder length again. Sometime next September 2016 it will be where it was about an hour ago.

But at least it is not 1 inch long any more. (gotta find a silver lining somewhere).

My hair is only about 1/2 an inch long after I spent over 20 years not cutting it at all. You're ahead of me! :lol:

I'm going to look into clip on hair extensions. I want my hair long enough to cover the missing breast so I can go without the prosthesis now and then. My hair is very thick, but I just don't have the length yet. So if I get extensions...I can flip it to the left side and the thickness and length SHOULD hide the missing boob. I think. I might swing by the salon place tomorrow and see what they have and how much real hair is, cuz I don't want synthetic.

Clip it in during the day...take it out at night. No more laying on my hair and having to sleep with a pony tail.

I want this back again. It is just brushing my shoulders now and this ain't working for me.

Be back with a blacked out face pic.

Pooey on it. See my face. I don't care.(Me in maui drinking a mai tai)

This is what I want my extensions to do until it gets there naturally again.

maz4uu.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back