USMB Coffee Shop IV

Who can identify with this picture? I for one.

11145174_10207769988997070_238029746863011791_n.jpg
Tap what? And where? Remind me again where settings are? And how do I select it. Do I just speak into the picture thingy and say "SELECT?" and will it hear me?

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre,
WQ's mom Dorothy and Aunt Bev,
Hossfly for wellness for his trip this week,
Gracie's Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

th

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Questions to ponder:

When do you become important enough to be considered assassinated and not just murdered?

Why are actors IN movies but ON television?

What is a Japanese maple tree called in Japan?

We say, "It's Greek to me." What do the Greeks say?

Why does Goofy stand upright and Pluto stand on all four feet? They're both dogs.

Do "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "The Alphabet Song" have the same tune? (You hummed them in your head didn't you.)

Morning !

funny-animals-292.jpg
That's me almost every morning, especially of late as the pollen counts have been extremely high.
Since we've been down here we let the cats out back, 5 foot stone walls with two gates (metal mesh covering them) so they play in the yard. Last night Giz discovered he could jump........ Found him on the wall separating the neighbor's yard, pulled him down before he could jump down, this morning he went out as usual and the first thing he did was start looking at the top of the wall...... He'd look up at the top then look at me, wander around the yard, look up at the top then look at me...... Sure enough I took my eyes off of him for less than a minute and he was over the wall on the driveway side, luckily, he didn't get far....... Sneaky little shit.

Yesterday I noticed the internet in general (for me) was very slow no matter which browser I used. Don't know if it was Google or if it was Time Warner. :dunno:

Well, here I am up before the crack of dawn. I must have went to bed too early last night because I woke up and I'm wide awake. Hope I don't get tired during work time!

I retired years ago and now I don't have to get up for work my sleep is erratic, I normally sleep late and can sleep the clock round, but I often wake up in the middle of the night and lay awake until I decide to get up and do some web surfing. But it does not matter as I don't have to get up for work.

Well, here I am up before the crack of dawn. I must have went to bed too early last night because I woke up and I'm wide awake. Hope I don't get tired during work time!

I hear that. I had hoped to re-establish a reasonable sleeping pattern after I got home from the hospital but alas, I am still awakening several times a night and have been wide awake before dawn the last few mornings. I don't have a job to report to, however, and have been able to get back to sleep for another hour or two, but I am hoping this isn't my new normal.

In last night's presidential debate, at the end one of the more lighthearted moments was when the moderator asked the candidate what they wanted their Secret Service codenames to be.

Reagan was "Rawhide"
Bush 41 was "Timberwolf"
Clinton was "Eagle"
Bush 43 was "Tumbler" and later "Trailblazer"
Obama is "Renegade."

Caught off guard, the candidates were all over the map with off-the-top-of-their-head responses that were thoughtful or funny or sometimes pretty far out.to the point of impractical.

If you were elected President what would you choose for your Secret Service codename?

I think if I had been asked that question, I would have answered with my old CB handle: "Mountain Mama."

In last night's presidential debate, at the end one of the more lighthearted moments was when the moderator asked the candidate what they wanted their Secret Service codenames to be.

Reagan was "Rawhide"
Bush 41 was "Timberwolf"
Clinton was "Eagle"
Bush 43 was "Tumbler" and later "Trailblazer"
Obama is "Renegade."

Caught off guard, the candidates were all over the map with off-the-top-of-their-head responses that were thoughtful or funny or sometimes pretty far out.to the point of impractical.

If you were elected President what would you choose for your Secret Service codename?

I think if I had been asked that question, I would have answered with my old CB handle: "Mountain Mama."

Swedish Meatball :D

Forum List

Back