USMB Coffee Shop IV

So, I've got a job as an operator at a hospital in my area that I've wanted to get into for quite some time. I had an interview earlier this week but I didn't want to say anything in case it turned out to be a big fat nothing. Anyway, I will be keeping my current. This job is per diem and mostly 3rd shift. It will be kind of tough, but I am looking to get in over there, and of course, they hire from within a lot of times. It's not the best job, but the pay isn't terrible, and I am excited to gain some "hospital" experience. :) I just got the call from the Human Resources Department, so I'm really happy! :D Anyway, I have to schedule a complete physical exam, drug testing and get a flu shot within the next 10 days. Then, fill out a ton of paperwork because they do a background check and stuff.

:banana:
Congratulations! Good luck as you move forward in your career.

Thanks a lot, GW! :)

So, I've got a job as an operator at a hospital in my area that I've wanted to get into for quite some time. I had an interview earlier this week but I didn't want to say anything in case it turned out to be a big fat nothing. Anyway, I will be keeping my current. This job is per diem and mostly 3rd shift. It will be kind of tough, but I am looking to get in over there, and of course, they hire from within a lot of times. It's not the best job, but the pay isn't terrible, and I am excited to gain some "hospital" experience. :) I just got the call from the Human Resources Department, so I'm really happy! :D Anyway, I have to schedule a complete physical exam, drug testing and get a flu shot within the next 10 days. Then, fill out a ton of paperwork because they do a background check and stuff.

:banana:
Congratulations! Good luck as you move forward in your career.

Thanks a lot, GW! :)
NeeCheeVo, dear one!

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre,
Ringel's Jasper,
Pogo's brother,
Saveliberty's difficult day tomorrow,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern with a special RIP for Bert.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Autumn-Night.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre,
Ringel's Jasper,
Pogo's brother,
Saveliberty's difficult day tomorrow,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern with a special RIP for Bert.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Autumn-Night.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

That is one hell of a fall sunset. :)

Yes, I-5 in southern California is pretty much shut down from the mud slides that were incredible. And what they are expecting to be a "Godzilla" of an El Nino developing this winter could greatly exacerbate that. On the other hand, I am thinking about all those empty reservoirs in California that could be filling up, so it all would be a mixed blessing.

The cold front hit here with really fierce winds--some 60+ mph gusts--just before midnight last night as predicted. And I slept better in a cool bedroom last night for the first time in several nights. Nice and cool here this morning and the wind is pretty much gone. Enjoying that a lot. Possible showers today they say and it is overcast, but nothing close showing up on the radar. So I'll believe that when I see it.

Tough day tomorrow, can use positive thoughts. It is very high stakes and involves court. More late tomorrow.
Positive thoughts and best wishes coming your way!

We were able to have a judge terminate Harper's dad's rights today. This paves the way for her stepdad to adopt!

I have no clue who these people are, but I am guessing that is good news?

Harper is my grand daughter and yes, it is a great blessing.

Tough day tomorrow, can use positive thoughts. It is very high stakes and involves court. More late tomorrow.
Positive thoughts and best wishes coming your way!

We were able to have a judge terminate Harper's dad's rights today. This paves the way for her stepdad to adopt!

I have no clue who these people are, but I am guessing that is good news?

Harper is my grand daughter and yes, it is a great blessing.

Well then, congratulations! :)

The cold front hit here with really fierce winds--some 60+ mph gusts--just before midnight last night as predicted. And I slept better in a cool bedroom last night for the first time in several nights. Nice and cool here this morning and the wind is pretty much gone. Enjoying that a lot. Possible showers today they say and it is overcast, but nothing close showing up on the radar. So I'll believe that when I see it.

I haven't checked up on some of the posts a few pages back. How did you make out with driving with your shoulder issue? Was it okay?

Forum List

Back