🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

I'm not. My homemade pizza was delish!
Howdy, Gracie! Happy New Year. I like the new avie, but it's tough viewing you as a vampire queen, regardless of how sexy...
I was voted as the most likely to get someone banned so....I put my brain cell to work and boy was it tough being all by itself...and thought of Akasha in Queen of the Damned....thought it would be a nice gesture to show my appreciation to all those that voted for me being oh so powerful...and voila! New avie and sigline!

:lol:

Happy New Year Gallant Warrior!!
Ooops! Missed the sig line. Hilarious!

I worked BRIEFLY at a Round Table Pizza. I quit the first day after seeing what they do behind that counter. It's safer to make my own. And it's tastier too. :)
Plus, most pizza joints use "plastic" cheese. Homemade is so much better. I can also make my crust with spelt flour and I use my own cheese, too.
They used the same towel in wiping the prep counter of pizzas being made...cheese, olives, sausage, pepperoni, etc....in the bathroom to wipe down the toilets, stalls, sinks. SAME TOWEL. Then they would wipe off all the tables and benches, then come wipe off the prep counter again. SAME TOWEL.
I told the manager his crew was NASTY and I would never eat there again. Ever. And I haven't. I'm surprised he is still in business.

That reminds me, I need to make some City Chicken. Haven't had any in years. My three brothers and I used to almost fight over it.

535562ca4a0ca.preview-620.jpg
Recipe! Recipe! Recipe!
Danged, those do look tasty.

I worked BRIEFLY at a Round Table Pizza. I quit the first day after seeing what they do behind that counter. It's safer to make my own. And it's tastier too. :)
Plus, most pizza joints use "plastic" cheese. Homemade is so much better. I can also make my crust with spelt flour and I use my own cheese, too.
They used the same towel in wiping the prep counter of pizzas being made...cheese, olives, sausage, pepperoni, etc....in the bathroom to wipe down the toilets, stalls, sinks. SAME TOWEL. Then they would wipe off all the tables and benches, then come wipe off the prep counter again. SAME TOWEL.
I told the manager his crew was NASTY and I would never eat there again. Ever. And I haven't. I'm surprised he is still in business.
OK, you got the "eeewwww!" factor way up on that one. When I was younger, I finally figured out what guys meant when they went to take a "leak" after being detailed to clean the men's room at a fast food joint. Seems that most guys can't aim worth crap (pun intended).

:eusa_drool: What time?

At first I was like cool, 2016 starts out on the Friday. Then I was like, crap it has Mondays too.

:eusa_drool: What time?
Weekends, mostly. That would be Sun-Mon-Tue for me. That should give you enough time to book a flight. Better bring your Speedos and Coppertone, though, the temps have been hovering somewhere N of freezing here. Actually, it was warmer in Fairbanks yesterday than it was in Las Vegas.

OK, you got the "eeewwww!" factor way up on that one. When I was younger, I finally figured out what guys meant when they went to take a "leak" after being detailed to clean the men's room at a fast food joint. Seems that most guys can't aim worth crap (pun intended).

AVG-GUYS can aim....

How do you think we manage to hit every square inch of most gas-station cans? ;)

AVG-Observation #99:​

If he truly loves you, and more often than not you are the one to clean the potty where you share one, once he understands why, Mr. Splatter Master will sit down and pee like a little girl at home.

If it's true love.

I'm gonna be a grandpa x 2 next April. :beer:

And wife found out she's gonna be a grandma x 2 next September. :thup:
Congratulations to both you and your wife!
Thanks bud. :thup:

Wife's son and family visited the other day. It was great. Their kid is such a hoot.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with my son and his family. Haven't seen the grandcritter in a few months.

I'm not. My homemade pizza was delish!
Howdy, Gracie! Happy New Year. I like the new avie, but it's tough viewing you as a vampire queen, regardless of how sexy...
I was voted as the most likely to get someone banned so....I put my brain cell to work and boy was it tough being all by itself...and thought of Akasha in Queen of the Damned....thought it would be a nice gesture to show my appreciation to all those that voted for me being oh so powerful...and voila! New avie and sigline!

:lol:

Happy New Year Gallant Warrior!!

I loved the books and the character is a good choice.....but oh, I hated that movie. :p

Forum List

Back