🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

There's a cure for that ya know........
Sing it, Oliver!

"Food, glorious Food!"​
article-0-1339C8D8000005DC-152_634x401.jpg

There is food in that picture? Eyes...smile...
50,000 battered women and I eat mine plain........

You're doing it wrong, mine are just as pretty as when I started....

Dude! Having sex without getting her hair all messed up is the answer!!

The question eludes me, but that my friend is the answer!

Kudos! :thup:

Oh, and this is all ESPN's fault. I don't have cable with ESPN, so I am missing the MSU v. Alabama game. Hence your pain and suffering here.

Great or disturbing news depending on your view. Reading my Dial Men's Shampoo label and see it has caffeine in it...

...what? Not getting enough from the inside to your brain, just apply it to your scalp?

Better than finding out that your coffee has any poo, real or sham, floating in it. :coffee:

Besides, you don't have to trust big, faceless ruthless corporations...

:muahaha: you can trust your lawyers.

This is America, damn it!​

A few shots from this fall. our road, around our house and a lake where we kayak
the problem with gmo's is what they are engineered for. i.e. resistant to herbicides. that way they can spray the fields and the plants with herbicides, kill the weeds and not kill the plants. the fruit and vegetables contain much higher levels of these poisons. you then ingest these poisons.

I've known people who have been ingesting this type of food and are in their 80s. :dunno: This fear of genetically modified food products reminds me a lot of the fear of vaccinations where a lot of misinformation is spread.
a lot of people have been smoking heavily all their lives and live into their 90's

Well, if they haven't died from a lung disease, then I would say they are probably lucky. :) I definitely wouldn't recommend smoking for your longevity though. My ex's dad smoked and had emphysema and had a terrible time during his last days. Not something I would want to go through or want to see my loved one (s) go through either. OTOH, we all basically consume the same foods. I tend to believe that cancer is something more genetic. A genetic anomaly. But smoking and serious (often times fatal) lung disease go hand in hand.
gmo's a relatively new. I really believe there are serious health issues from consuming them. it's not an over night impact, but causes issues over time. I won't eat them. I surely wouldn't want to give them to my kids. the fact that we do not at minimum force labeling so people can make their own choice is outrageous
Actually, GMOs have been in our food supply system for better than 30 years now. Any doubts about their long-term effects might be perceived by a closer examination of anecdotal evidence in the increase of many physical illnesses that were relatively rare, or even unknown, prior to the introduction of GMOs into the food supply. Of course, objective and detailed scientific studies of how GMOs affect the human organism have been quite efficiently stifled by the "powers-that-be", (follow the money).

Well, they are always saying this causes cancer or that causes cancer, and then it doesn't, and the it does again. Our water, our food, our air. Something's gonna kill ya eventually! :lol: Might as well be a good meal!
I like my good meals to be organic
I like my good meals to be comprised of food....... :D

I agree. I like my meals to be made of food, too...not somebody's science experiment.

I'm not. My homemade pizza was delish!
Howdy, Gracie! Happy New Year. I like the new avie, but it's tough viewing you as a vampire queen, regardless of how sexy...
I was voted as the most likely to get someone banned so....I put my brain cell to work and boy was it tough being all by itself...and thought of Akasha in Queen of the Damned....thought it would be a nice gesture to show my appreciation to all those that voted for me being oh so powerful...and voila! New avie and sigline!

:lol:

Happy New Year Gallant Warrior!!

Forum List

Back