USMB Coffee Shop IV

Seriously Gracie ???

I really am moving there...
Hell, I dunno if I'm serious or not. Or if he is serious. He said pay our own way and help out if we are able physically. I have my van. MrG has his truck. We could play cowboys and circle the wagons I guess, lol.
But, prolly not. Alabama is a pert far stretch from californy.

Seriously Gracie ???

I really am moving there...
Hell, I dunno if I'm serious or not. Or if he is serious. He said pay our own way and help out if we are able physically. I have my van. MrG has his truck. We could play cowboys and circle the wagons I guess, lol.
But, prolly not. Alabama is a pert far stretch from californy.

Yessum It is. But the town he is in is small and so pretty.

You have to be able to tolerate the humidity though.

I do believe it's called Arrrr Conditionin'? lol. I used to live in Iowa for a short while. AWFUL humidity. I like small towns. Which is why I do love it here. I figure if we ever hafta move..we will just rent something else and keep getting roomies. But, it was nice to hear Ernie say "come on if you wanna come. Just pull yer own weight around here". Nothing scares me. And I mean nothing. Except being homeless. Which is why I bought the van. Now I am looking for a small trailer to pull. Where we go..our house goes with us. And I do like the pacific. Then again, I'm eyeballing wyoming too. Or maybe NM. Perhaps arizona, near Sedona. Like I said..who knows what will happen. One day at a time. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I do believe it's called Arrrr Conditionin'? lol. I used to live in Iowa for a short while. AWFUL humidity. I like small towns. Which is why I do love it here. I figure if we ever hafta move..we will just rent something else and keep getting roomies. But, it was nice to hear Ernie say "come on if you wanna come. Just pull yer own weight around here". Nothing scares me. And I mean nothing. Except being homeless. Which is why I bought the van. Now I am looking for a small trailer to pull. Where we go..our house goes with us. And I do like the pacific. Then again, I'm eyeballing wyoming too. Or maybe NM. Perhaps arizona, near Sedona. Like I said..who knows what will happen. One day at a time. :)

Go south young lady!! Montana? You will freeze and hurt!

And oh yes, I live by air conditioning...lol

I want something like this. Not too long or too big. Van will be my bedroom. MrG will have the bed in the trailer. His truck will be for his tools and shit. Like I said..circle the wagons, be caretakers for someones acreage/property when they need extra eyeballs and they have hookups available. Or not. Good scenery would suffice. I'd buy a small gas generator for power. Free space rent on their back 40, we are good with that. :)

shopping

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I want something like this. Not too long or too big. Van will be my bedroom. MrG will have the bed in the trailer. His truck will be for his tools and shit. Like I said..circle the wagons, be caretakers for someones acreage/property when they need extra eyeballs and they have hookups available. Or not. Good scenery would suffice. I'd buy a small gas generator for power. Free space rent on their back 40, we are good with that. :)

shopping

That shouldn't be too expensive either.

Do you ever watch Tiny Houses? Or whatever the name is..

shopping

Too tiny. I don't want a bed I have to climb up to. Or MrG having to use his bad knee climbing up to a loft area. Plus, they are way too expensive. I'd like a regular ol mobile home on land but there isn't anything we can afford unless it's in Detroit or something. Ack! Trailers are cheaper.

shopping

Too tiny. I don't want a bed I have to climb up to. Or MrG having to use his bad knee climbing up to a loft area. Plus, they are way too expensive. I'd like a regular ol mobile home on land but there isn't anything we can afford unless it's in Detroit or something. Ack! Trailers are cheaper.

Agree. I do not like them at all. But I watch it sometimes.

Talk about expensive! I can't believe the money they put in those. I like it too.

Even a big assed shipping container.

54c7ef0f15d0e_-_eco-pod-lg.jpg

Put it this way...if I could find the land that has the powerlines and water...I can build something quite cozy out of unique materials. Even bottles. Or hay. Or even tires.

tavern-glass-bottle-house.jpg

strawbale-house-done.jpg

bbc90e21d0c1230b6acfbc7db0babbda.jpg

I think a cave would end up being too claustrophobic for me.

Hay? Was the person who made that trying to build the biggest fire hazard house they could? :lol:
Hay is an excellent insulator. Just cover it with mud that dries to hard clay.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Mr. Kat
For every happiness for Sherry and WQ,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

e65791b95f54f8dcf0b7aee4eeb07a30.jpg

Forum List

Back