USMB Coffee Shop IV

Rain. Lots and lots of rain. And wind? I think a mini tornado hit us in the wee hours. No power from 3am to a little past noon. And..its pouring rain again but at least the wind is only 20 to 30 miles an hour now instead of whateverthehell it was last night to sling everything in the back yard around and breaking plant pots too big to be slung.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
For every happiness for Sherry and WQ,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
Mr. And Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition
Mr. Kat and Kat's mom
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

12783590_10153502226247993_6293072051327603553_o.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Far from a drought breaker. We would need months of what we got today. MONTHS. But, the snow pack will help too.

And we keep vigil for:

TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mr. Kat and Kat's mom

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

BTW the wife had her knee replaced and is doing much better. :thup:

Been havin' fun with the FEMA camp conspiracy nuts. It's probably a sin but it's funny to watch their heads explode....... :dunno:
:D

And we keep vigil for:

TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mr. Kat and Kat's mom

You didn't tell us her surgery was impending? Or did I miss that post? But nevertheless happy it went well for her. One of the more painful surgeries but also one with one of the very best prognosis for a happy result.

And we keep vigil for:

TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mr. Kat and Kat's mom

You didn't tell us her surgery was impending? Or did I miss that post? But nevertheless happy it went well for her. One of the more painful surgeries but also one with one of the very best prognosis for a happy result.
It was months ago and yup, I did mention it, a few times. She still has a bit of a limp but she works on it every day, it still gets sore and stiff but not as much with the passage of time.
I had a VA appointment with my PCP last week, went in on crutches cause my knees were too painful to walk on, later that day I has a CT Scan on the knees, will most likely see a orthopod soon.

The sun newspaper have started a scare story that the world may end tomorrow because of a meteor impact.
I tweeted them saying I bet them a million pounds the world does not end. I have yet to hear from them, ha, ha.

Back from a tour of KOB-TV here in Albuquerque. It is amazing at how some things are the same now as they were when I was doing some TV work way back when, but oh my, how things have also changed.

Oh and she also had a phone interview for a position in Santa Fe but they're only offering around 50K per year. That means living in Rio Rancho and commuting and hour each way.........

Woman doc told me to stop smoking today. I said yeah, sure, umhm, right. She then said Chantix. I said hell no. She said Wellburtin, I said hell no. She asked why. I said cuz they cause depression and I'm already at that stage even smoking so why push the envelope. Then we talked about my breast cancer and how I initially found it. And for some dumb stupid reason, I burst into tears. When she got me calmed down, she asked why I was crying. I said because my dog found the cancer and saved my life, and I killed my dog when it was supposed to be the other way. I was supposed to save HER life in exchange for mine. That was the deal I made. But He took her....instead of me....via my hand. And you want me on Chantix? Really?

She agreed. Cold turkey would be best. I said yeah...I know. I'm considering it. Almost being homeless and all, I won't be able to afford it anyway and will have no choice.

Anyway....I felt dumb crying like that, out of the blue. It was a surprise to me. :eek-52:

Woman doc told me to stop smoking today. I said yeah, sure, umhm, right. She then said Chantix. I said hell no. She said Wellburtin, I said hell no. She asked why. I said cuz they cause depression and I'm already at that stage even smoking so why push the envelope. Then we talked about my breast cancer and how I initially found it. And for some dumb stupid reason, I burst into tears. When she got me calmed down, she asked why I was crying. I said because my dog found the cancer and saved my life, and I killed my dog when it was supposed to be the other way. I was supposed to save HER life in exchange for mine. That was the deal I made. But He took her....instead of me....via my hand. And you want me on Chantix? Really?

She agreed. Cold turkey would be best. I said yeah...I know. I'm considering it. Almost being homeless and all, I won't be able to afford it anyway and will have no choice.

Anyway....I felt dumb crying like that, out of the blue. It was a surprise to me. :eek-52:

I didn't even realize you are a smoker Gracie.

Cigarettes are way too expensive these days. If you can quit, or even cut down a good deal, it would save a bunch of money. Good luck!

Forum List

Back