USMB Coffee Shop IV

OMG!! Who would have thought delivering a pizza would involve such effort. I ordered a small pepperoni pizza, well-done, over two hours ago. It finally arrived but turned out to be a large pizza with PINAPPLE on it!!! I'm a person who believes pineapple has no business on a pizza. Dealing with the pizza place, my sister, and the daughter on Skype, all at once! I am generally good at multi-tasking but this take the...pizza!

Big day tomorrow. We sign the adoption paperwork!
Did I miss something? Congratulations!
Or I did. Is it your birthday today? You said you made it to 60. I assumed you meant its your birthday.
Nah, you didn't miss anything but any b-day which includes a -0 is different. I made it to 60 today. Never thought I'd get this far.
Congratulations! 60 is the new 30.

Big day tomorrow. We sign the adoption paperwork!
Did I miss something? Congratulations!
Or I did. Is it your birthday today? You said you made it to 60. I assumed you meant its youI IITr birthday.
Nah, you didn't miss anything but any b-day which includes a -0 is different. I made it to 60 today. Never thought I'd get this far.
Congratulations! 60 is the new 30.
Thank You! And I dare hope so. I still have loads to finish.

Woman doc told me to stop smoking today. I said yeah, sure, umhm, right. She then said Chantix. I said hell no. She said Wellburtin, I said hell no. She asked why. I said cuz they cause depression and I'm already at that stage even smoking so why push the envelope. Then we talked about my breast cancer and how I initially found it. And for some dumb stupid reason, I burst into tears. When she got me calmed down, she asked why I was crying. I said because my dog found the cancer and saved my life, and I killed my dog when it was supposed to be the other way. I was supposed to save HER life in exchange for mine. That was the deal I made. But He took her....instead of me....via my hand. And you want me on Chantix? Really?

She agreed. Cold turkey would be best. I said yeah...I know. I'm considering it. Almost being homeless and all, I won't be able to afford it anyway and will have no choice.

Anyway....I felt dumb crying like that, out of the blue. It was a surprise to me. :eek-52:

Stress does strange stuff to us GF. Don't beat yourself up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
GALLANTWARRIOR!!!

th

So glad I checked in tonight and didn't miss it completely. I see the others took care of the celebration and all and thanks to those who did. These milestone birthdays are important.

Last edited:
Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
For every happiness for Sherry and WQ,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
Mr. And Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition
Mr. Kat and Kat's mom
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

12783590_10153502226247993_6293072051327603553_o.jpg
I know that place, very, very well! My partner works at Everts Air Cargo on the night shift. Northwest Airlines had their hangar there until they quit. Looks like the tide is out, too. And, I've done a fair amount of hiking in the mountains in the background.

You mean that isn't where you work? I was hoping you could tell us whose picture is on the tail of that airplane.

One acre of new fencing installed, weathered/damaged spots all patched up.
Garden soil mixed and cooking until April.
16 lambs ready for the auction.
Filled the first egg carton of the year.
Barn roof wind damage repaired.

Was gonna plant two Apple trees today, but since I slipped another disc in my back, I think I'll head on over to the urgent care clinic in a few hours instead...

f44f19b16fa37c6a4bdcb32c5b88f405.jpg

OMG!! Who would have thought delivering a pizza would involve such effort. I ordered a small pepperoni pizza, well-done, over two hours ago. It finally arrived but turned out to be a large pizza with PINAPPLE on it!!! I'm a person who believes pineapple has no business on a pizza. Dealing with the pizza place, my sister, and the daughter on Skype, all at once! I am generally good at multi-tasking but this take the...pizza!

Lol! I love pineapple and bacon pizza.

Forum List

Back