USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning all. I don't know the exact date/day, but I have a feeling that our Sherry and WelfareQueen are tying the knot sometime this weekend, and I'm sure our entire Coffee Shop family join me in wishing them every happiness.

th

A tough funeral yesterday, when the kids acknowledge dad was a difficult person with no firm idea on his relationship with God. Proud that the kids turned it into a opportunity to get folks to think about it all.

Good Morning !
Everyone have a great weekend.
Hubby has Doc appointment on Thursday afternoon for test results. Fingers crossed. :)

funny-animal-pictures-261.jpg

Well it seems Spring is springing! Yesterday I saw a crab apple tree in full bloom. there it stood on Anderson Boulevard all decked out in bright pink like a young girl's first stab at lipstick. I saw a forsythia starting to blush in lemon yellow blossoms, still too shy or reluctant to pop all at once. The tulips bordering the North Portico of the Luxurious Pimplebutt Estate are showing me that they survived yet another winter. It's time to go out and clear away the last remnants of Autumn leaves and dog poo that surround them now. But the weatherman says we might have yet an inch or two of snow to watch Saturday night into Sunday morning.

The director of the famed Easter Pageant on the Hillside gave me a new script in LARGE PRINT to help me with my Mr. Magoo vision. My cataracts should be a memory by mid April as surgery has been scheduled. Left eye on the 14th, right eye on the 21st.

Mom wants to drive me to the out patient clinic. How many times in your life do you get a chance to pull a really great practical joke? After the surgery and the receptionist lets Mom back to the Recovery room, I think I'll raise my hands in the air and ask "Mom? Is that you?" and then feel her face.

That will either drive her batty or give her a giggle. Either way I can't resist!

I wish I had as pleasant a way to tell that Spring has arrived. For me it's the fact that I've gotten my first tick bites of the year. :mad:

Already?? Gosh, we are supposed to get more snow this weekend!
I'm watching weather forecasts on both the Youngstown and Pittsburgh stations. Youngstown is about forty miles north and Pittsburgh is about forty miles east of here. Youngstown is optimistic, Pittsbirgh not so much. But it's supposed to be wet snow and it should melt on the pavement. Black ice is the concern, so I'm off this afternoon to run errands.

Be careful out there Nosmo. We're quite fond of you, you know.

Well it seems Spring is springing! Yesterday I saw a crab apple tree in full bloom. there it stood on Anderson Boulevard all decked out in bright pink like a young girl's first stab at lipstick. I saw a forsythia starting to blush in lemon yellow blossoms, still too shy or reluctant to pop all at once. The tulips bordering the North Portico of the Luxurious Pimplebutt Estate are showing me that they survived yet another winter. It's time to go out and clear away the last remnants of Autumn leaves and dog poo that surround them now. But the weatherman says we might have yet an inch or two of snow to watch Saturday night into Sunday morning.

The director of the famed Easter Pageant on the Hillside gave me a new script in LARGE PRINT to help me with my Mr. Magoo vision. My cataracts should be a memory by mid April as surgery has been scheduled. Left eye on the 14th, right eye on the 21st.

Mom wants to drive me to the out patient clinic. How many times in your life do you get a chance to pull a really great practical joke? After the surgery and the receptionist lets Mom back to the Recovery room, I think I'll raise my hands in the air and ask "Mom? Is that you?" and then feel her face.

That will either drive her batty or give her a giggle. Either way I can't resist!

I wish I had as pleasant a way to tell that Spring has arrived. For me it's the fact that I've gotten my first tick bites of the year. :mad:

I'm watching weather forecasts on both the Youngstown and Pittsburgh stations. Youngstown is about forty miles north and Pittsburgh is about forty miles east of here. Youngstown is optimistic, Pittsbirgh not so much. But it's supposed to be wet snow and it should melt on the pavement. Black ice is the concern, so I'm off this afternoon to run errands.

You're turning my head!

You're turning my head!

But it's true. :)
We are quite fond of you.

Was going to take a day trip today but both the wife and I have been staying up very late, allergy season and we both do better in the evening through early morning. Allergen counts are much lower during that time frame, she decided to go back to bed, I'm gonna try to stick it out and see if I can get to sleep before 4 am..........

Good morning all. I don't know the exact date/day, but I have a feeling that our Sherry and WelfareQueen are tying the knot sometime this weekend, and I'm sure our entire Coffee Shop family join me in wishing them every happiness.

th

Thanks, Foxy.:) We head off Monday on our honeymoon.:banana: I'm super excited to visit Savannah and Charleston... romantic cities, as well as filled with history, which we both love. We were going to also do Asheville, but decided to take our time and save that for a fall trip and enjoy the autumn scenery.:thup:

Good morning all. I don't know the exact date/day, but I have a feeling that our Sherry and WelfareQueen are tying the knot today, and I'm sure our entire Coffee Shop family join me in wishing them every happiness.

th

Do we call her SherryQueen now?

I prefer Princess.:thanks:

So Welfare is good with WelfarePrincess? I have no problem with it. ;)

Don't make me get all mushy and tell you that he's my Prince Charming. He's super smart and hot as hell...definitely the whole package.
hearts-031.gif

Good morning all. I don't know the exact date/day, but I have a feeling that our Sherry and WelfareQueen are tying the knot today, and I'm sure our entire Coffee Shop family join me in wishing them every happiness.

th

Do we call her SherryQueen now?

I prefer Princess.:thanks:

So Welfare is good with WelfarePrincess? I have no problem with it. ;)

Don't make me get all mushy and tell you that he's my Prince Charming. He's super smart and hot as hell...definitely the whole package.
hearts-031.gif

Awwwwwwwwww.......... so sweet.

Forum List

Back