USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning all. I don't know the exact date/day, but I have a feeling that our Sherry and WelfareQueen are tying the knot sometime this weekend, and I'm sure our entire Coffee Shop family join me in wishing them every happiness.

th

Thanks, Foxy.:) We head off Monday on our honeymoon.:banana: I'm super excited to visit Savannah and Charleston... romantic cities, as well as filled with history, which we both love. We were going to also do Asheville, but decided to take our time and save that for a fall trip and enjoy the autumn scenery.:thup:

I am soooooooo thrilled for both of you. Even get a little teary thinking about it. Safe travels and the best honeymoon ever!!!!

I'm working on my frock coat, was kinda confusing because there are cutouts for double and single breasted, meant to do double breasted but accidentally cut for single. Well all of that's figured out, have most of the facing and interfacing sewn together and I read something in the instructions I somehow missed with the first two readings, I need tailor's felt for the under collar. Now I need to figure out where to find 100% wool tailor's felt........

I am so happy for you both. I think the whole of USMB should know cuz I am THRILLED for you both. Just thrilled!

I'm working on my frock coat, was kinda confusing because there are cutouts for double and single breasted, meant to do double breasted but accidentally cut for single. Well all of that's figured out, have most of the facing and interfacing sewn together and I read something in the instructions I somehow missed with the first two readings, I need tailor's felt for the under collar. Now I need to figure out where to find 100% wool tailor's felt........

Ah so that is what I was looking at that I thought maybe needed some altering. :)
Yes that would do it alright.

Meanwhile....after todays yard sale, combined with yesterdays...grand total was about $870 bucks plus change. It was a good sign when people paid for stuff but had to go home to get their trucks cuz stuff wouldn't fit!!!

The rest of the crap is out on the curb as a Curb Alert Free Stuff, the stuff we will try again later one is back in the shed in about 4 boxes. Whew. I am so glad that is over. I am just EXHAUSTED, but pleased.

Good morning all. I don't know the exact date/day, but I have a feeling that our Sherry and WelfareQueen are tying the knot sometime this weekend, and I'm sure our entire Coffee Shop family join me in wishing them every happiness.

th

Thanks, Foxy.:) We head off Monday on our honeymoon.:banana: I'm super excited to visit Savannah and Charleston... romantic cities, as well as filled with history, which we both love. We were going to also do Asheville, but decided to take our time and save that for a fall trip and enjoy the autumn scenery.:thup:

Happy Honeymoon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May you have a long and happy marriage.
glance-beauty-hotel.jpg

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
For every happiness for Sherry and WQ,
Sherry’s Mom,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
Mr. And Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition
Mr. Kat and Kat's mom,
Nosmo's eye surgery,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Charleston-South-Carolina.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I left Doc's early (11:30) tonight. We had a photo shoot for Southern Rambler magazine today and I worked my butt off on some landscaping to prettify the outside some. I need more plants, but ran out of time. John and Jacob were FANTASTIC! 5 guys in their late 20s doing some music that was written before their parents were born. They did a lot of their original stuff, plus covers from Everly Brothers' Wake Up Little Suzie to Queen's Crazy little Thing Called Love.
You can tell these boys are not a local bar band. WOW! We had just over the attendance of our biggest night ever (2/27/16) and hopefully, we'll set a new record for sales.
Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures and get a video or 2 uploaded to youtube that I'll link here. Here's one photo from my head of security who's had a very easy night of it.

John_and_Jacob_1.jpg

I left Doc's early (11:30) tonight. We had a photo shoot for Southern Rambler magazine today and I worked my butt off on some landscaping to prettify the outside some. I need more plants, but ran out of time. John and Jacob were FANTASTIC! 5 guys in their late 20s doing some music that was written before their parents were born. They did a lot of their original stuff, plus covers from Everly Brothers' Wake Up Little Suzie to Queen's Crazy little Thing Called Love.
You can tell these boys are not a local bar band. WOW! We had just over the attendance of our biggest night ever (2/27/16) and hopefully, we'll set a new record for sales.
Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures and get a video or 2 uploaded to youtube that I'll link here. Here's one photo from my head of security who's had a very easy night of it.

View attachment 68219
I wanna see the vids!! Looks like a lot of fun, and I hope you guys made a bundle!!

View attachment 68219
I wanna see the vids!! Looks like a lot of fun, and I hope you guys made a bundle!!
It was a blast! We actually had 2 bands in the house tonight. We started about 8 with The Jason Abel Project and had John and Jacob from 9 to 11 Jason was going to do 2 hours and both bands were to jam from 1 till closing at 2 AM. I got Wake Up Little Suzie uploaded. The audio from my camera isn't great, but you should get a fair idea of what we had on stage.

And we keep vigil for:

TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mr. Kat and Kat's mom,
Nosmo's eye surgery,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Another beautiful picture.

Congrats to Sherry and WelfareQueen !!

View attachment 68219
It was a blast! We actually had 2 bands in the house tonight. We started about 8 with The Jason Abel Project and had John and Jacob from 9 to 11 Jason was going to do 2 hours and both bands were to jam from 1 till closing at 2 AM. I got Wake Up Little Suzie uploaded. The audio from my camera isn't great, but you should get a fair idea of what we had on stage.

I am so happy for you that all is going so well! ♥

And we keep vigil for:

TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mr. Kat and Kat's mom,
Nosmo's eye surgery,

Another beautiful picture.

Congrats to Sherry and WelfareQueen !!

Yep. That's one of the two place Sherry and WQ will be honeymooning. :)

Welp it worked, was able to stay up till 11:30 then crashed out hard, slept till 8:30 but feel groggy and my eyes are burning due to the high pollen count. I could go back to bed........ :lol:

And we keep vigil for:

TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Sherry’s Mom,
Mr. Kat and Kat's mom,
Nosmo's eye surgery,

olde-pink-house-restaurnat-savannah-ga.jpg

Wound up in the ER this morning. Got home around 2pm and went straight to bed because I was so exhausted. HATED the ambulance. That won't happen again if I can help it.

What was wrong? They don't know but suspect stomach flu. I never heard of a stomach flu that caused itching all over my body, hives, welts, intense and excruciating chest pain, shortness of breath, fever, non stop puking and explosive diarrhea all at the same time. If there is such a flu, hope you never get it.

Forum List

Back