USMB Coffee Shop IV

cheapest-type-of-meat1.jpg
:eusa_doh:

That's a good joke, huh? :D

It's something I think Ringel would appreciate. He seems to like bad puns. :p
No, my response is typically a patronizing pat on the head and a heavy rolling of my eyes.......

Last night was vv fun. mr. boe and I went to see Charley Musselwhite at the Freight in downtown Berkeley. I think we were the youngest peeps there. I swear, I saw five guys who looked just like Bernie Sanders.

Last edited:
I loves me some fried chicken.

Col.-Sanders-copy.jpg

Last night was vv fun. mr. boe and I went to see Charley Musselwhite at the Freight in downtown Berkeley. I think we were the youngest peeps there. I swear, I saw five guys who look just like Bernie Sanders.

One of them probably was. He's campaigning pretty hard there this weekend. :)

It does give some pause for thought though when you go to something you really enjoy like that and do realize everybody else there is a generation younger. But's that okay. I am of the opinion that age is just a number. I just wish I could teach that to my body.

Last night was vv fun. mr. boe and I went to see Charley Musselwhite at the Freight in downtown Berkeley. I think we were the youngest peeps there. I swear, I saw five guys who look just like Bernie Sanders.

One of them probably was. He's campaigning pretty hard there this weekend. :)

It does give some pause for thought though when you go to something you really enjoy like that and do realize everybody else there is a generation younger. But's that okay. I am of the opinion that age is just a number. I just wish I could teach that to my body.

Some people are old in their twenties. I really enjoyed the geezer Conga line - they had great moves!

The Fox cubs are scampering around every night, and the mother is bringing them food, but not suckling.
She brought them a bird which I think was a magpie, and one fox cub snatched it and ran off into the bushes with it. So at least one of them had a good meal. Its a shame about the rest of them. I was also sorry for the bird as I used to like to see it flying around.
I met the neighbour in the street and spoke to him about them, and he said there are eight cubs, not seven.

Oh good. So she is okay. They'll be ready to be grown up foxes in no time.

Good morning CS! :bye1: I'm leaving tomorrow night for my vacation in Newport. I won't be back until Friday evening/night, but I will be bringing my laptop, so I might pop in but I'll probably be busy (I hope - lol). I'm really excited. I really need this vacation.

Hope you have a great vacation Chris. We are leaving a week from last Thursday for a mini family vacation with our son, dil, and granddaughter (if the granddaughter isn't working.) Looking forward to it.

Good morning CS! :bye1: I'm leaving tomorrow night for my vacation in Newport. I won't be back until Friday evening/night, but I will be bringing my laptop, so I might pop in but I'll probably be busy (I hope - lol). I'm really excited. I really need this vacation.

Hope you have a great vacation Chris. We are leaving a week from last Thursday for a mini family vacation with our son, dil, and granddaughter (if the granddaughter isn't working.) Looking forward to it.

Sounds like fun! I am really looking forward to mine too. Should be a lot of fun. We are going to be right near the beach too. There's a nice little restaurant there with an outdoor patio on the beach too. It'll be nice and relaxing, and I haven't been on a vacation in forever.

Sounds like fun! I am really looking forward to mine too. Should be a lot of fun. We are going to be right near the beach too. There's a nice little restaurant there with an outdoor patio on the beach too. It'll be nice and relaxing, and I haven't been on a vacation in forever.

Our son is renting a van to make the travels a bit more comfortable for us. They have one of those enormous Jeeps--almost like a Hummer--that sits high off the ground without any running boards or anything, and with Hombre's bad back and hip and my ailing shoulder/arm, it is almost impossible for us to get in and out of it.

And then we are off to see family in Arkansas that live right at the foot of Magazine Mountain in the Ozarks--Magazine Mountain is the highest point in Arkansas. At 2,753 ft, it actually is a mere hill to us here in New Mexico, but it looks like a mountain there. All kinds of neat side trips to interesting places all around there.

The only thing is, Havana Ar is a teensy little wide spot in the road--population 372. Not sure I'll have Wi-Fi anywhere so I may be off the grid for the duration.

Our son is renting a van to make the travels a bit more comfortable for us. They have one of those enormous Jeeps--almost like a Hummer--that sits high off the ground without any running boards or anything, and with Hombre's bad back and hip and my ailing shoulder/arm, it is almost impossible for us to get in and out of it.

And then we are off to see family in Arkansas that live right at the foot of Magazine Mountain in the Ozarks--Magazine Mountain is the highest point in Arkansas. At 2,753 ft, it actually is a mere hill to us here in New Mexico, but it looks like a mountain there. All kinds of neat side trips to interesting places all around there.

The only thing is, Havana Ar is a teensy little wide spot in the road--population 372. Not sure I'll have Wi-Fi anywhere so I may be off the grid for the duration.

That sounds great, Foxy! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time! :)

Third load of laundry in the washing machine. Pot of homemade (including the stock) chicken barley soup simmering on the stove.

Life is good.

:)

Forum List

Back