USMB Coffee Shop IV

14316849_1281313128578045_1016381409207961871_n.jpg

Today, this one really hit a nerve with me. I couldn't agree more. :)

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys. Wondering where Mr. and Mrs. Gracie are tonight.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Imperius,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFC Ollie,
Kat's mom and also her sister who got a bad diagnosis today,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Spoonman, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Bond Falls Michigan

Upper-Bond-Falls-Autumn-Donated-Steve_Perry-394002.jpg

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys. Wondering where Mr. and Mrs. Gracie are tonight.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Imperius,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFC Ollie,
Kat's mom and also her sister who got a bad diagnosis today,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Spoonman, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Bond Falls Michigan

Upper-Bond-Falls-Autumn-Donated-Steve_Perry-394002.jpg

Love the pic..♥

Well, here it is, 3:15 am, and I'm as wide awake as a hoot owl. Wonder what the problem is? Could it be the four cups of coffee I had today? Maybe the two Pepsi Colas? Think the iced tea may have been involved? I might have to rethink what I drink during the day a bit more carefully. However, under no circumstances will I quit drinking coffee. Life is not worth living if there is no coffee involved in daily activities. None of that decaf stuff either. Drinking decaf is like kissing your sister.

Folks, I'm not trying to start any political anything in here, but hot damn, it's hard not to laugh at EVERYONE on mornings like this! :D

My afternoon involves dropping three trees without hitting other trees or a house. The Birch is touching the roof of the house. The others need to go specific spots or bad things happen. Talking within three feet one way or the other. The area doesn't lend itself to a bucket truck or any heavier equipment. Hoping brains and some brawn applied at the right time win the day.

My afternoon involves dropping three trees without hitting other trees or a house. The Birch is touching the roof of the house. The others need to go specific spots or bad things happen. Talking within three feet one way or the other. The area doesn't lend itself to a bucket truck or any heavier equipment. Hoping brains and some brawn applied at the right time win the day.
tree-falling-on-house-o.gif

I guess as long as he missed the Ferrari on the left it is all good.

At least he only got the porch, there's one I was trying to copy and paste but it's a downloadable jpeg so no.........

Here's the page though, first image.......

cut tree hits house - Google Search

I would have hated to be the one who cut that tree down.......

Folks, I'm not trying to start any political anything in here, but hot damn, it's hard not to laugh at EVERYONE on mornings like this! :D

We all know what you mean Sixfoot regardless of what political flavor any of us are here. But thanks for understanding why we keep politics out of the Coffee Shop. :)

At least he only got the porch, there's one I was trying to copy and paste but it's a downloadable jpeg so no.........

Here's the page though, first image.......

cut tree hits house - Google Search

My browsers sometimes lets me copy those photos and the USMB software allows me to just paste them without entering them as a jpg or whatever.

0cfcabc.jpg

And yeah, whoever cut that tree will have some splaining to do.

Last edited:
Well, here it is, 3:15 am, and I'm as wide awake as a hoot owl. Wonder what the problem is? Could it be the four cups of coffee I had today? Maybe the two Pepsi Colas? Think the iced tea may have been involved? I might have to rethink what I drink during the day a bit more carefully. However, under no circumstances will I quit drinking coffee. Life is not worth living if there is no coffee involved in daily activities. None of that decaf stuff either. Drinking decaf is like kissing your sister.

Some of us are up at all hours though its usually Dajjal and Gracie and Kat who most often can't sleep. But thank goodness you aren't giving up Coffee. A morning without coffee is just not a good prospect at all.

I take 2 Tylenol PM or extra strength acetaminophen PM plus a Naproxen at bedtime these days. (The Naproxen is for my frozen shoulder syndrome that still sometimes gives me fits.) And that knocks me out pretty well for several hours. I usually do wake up when the sleep aid wears off in four or five hours, but generally can get back to sleep.

I would trust you with tree felling Save. I bet you are as good as this guy. This still amazes me.

This is the second time in the last month I've mentally jumped ahead a day, thought it was Sunday........ Which way did he go, which way did he go? Where's the little bunny rabbit I saw yesterday morning? I'm gonna love him and hug him and name him George.

Forum List

Back