USMB Coffee Shop IV

What's up Coffee Shoppers!

Starbucks_Woman.jpg
We don't sell Scarsucks here....... :eusa_whistle:

:D

Starbucks_Woman.jpg

Well, Ringel isn't quite right. We wouldn't refuse to send out for Starbucks if a good customer really wanted it. :)

But life is interesting in the Coffee Shop these days--seems all of us have some kind of crisis going from pretty minor to pretty major. But all in all we're all still here. :)

Starbucks_Woman.jpg

Well, Ringel isn't quite right. We wouldn't refuse to send out for Starbucks if a good customer really wanted it. :)

But life is interesting in the Coffee Shop these days--seems all of us have some kind of crisis going from pretty minor to pretty major. But all in all we're all still here. :)

Sorry to hear it. :( Not the everyone is still here...but the crises. My sweet and amazing Virginia grandmother said the following on her 95th birthday when interviewed by a local paper.

Question: "Mrs Gardner, what is your secret to long life?"

Answer: "Do good for others, keep a positive attitude, and have faith in God."

I hope her answer helps those in crisis. It has certainly helped me. :)

Last edited:
Nice looking lady hanging on to a cup of coffee... Think I'll go brew me a cup. Wish I had a donut!!!

Well, MrG just bought a van like mine. One car wasn't cutting it! He sold his truck and now has a Twinkie of mine but his is white and mine is gold. Whenever these storms still...we will do to it death we did with mine....yank the back seats out and slap a bed back there along with his damn tools.

Happy Gracie!

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Well I did what Foxfyre and Ringel suggested.
Still not connecting and says IP address is wrong.
I suspect my PC has been hacked like Ringel suggested.
Gotta take it in to the shop.
That means driving to the big city of Sierra Vista, which I hate to do.
Don't like going to Benson, let alone S.V. or Tucson. :mad: :(
I'm a country type gal, not a big city gal.:D

Holy Shiite!! That's my partner. He doesn't "do" facebook, but he certainly does all that, for real. I feel sorry for waitpersons, cashiers, and tellers who have to deal with him. He's that person.

Grannies, walking in park, or sitting on benches near entrances usually acting so :) And having success...

P.S. Usually more success, than any investigators and FSB agents :)

That too. :) And welcome to the Coffee Shop Sbiker. Your location says you were born in the USSR. Do you still live in one of those countries? Immigrant to the USA? Or American born abroad? Whichever it is, so happy you found us and waded right in. We are getting more international all the time with members from the U.K., Vietnam, France, Germany, Israel, et al.

First timers to the Coffee Shop also get a first timer's complimentary beverage:

th

Yes, I live in Russia, but interesting to speak English and learn US. How could I walking around this Coffee Shop such times! :) So, now I glad to join you and gladly drinking coffee. Coffee is my beverage of job, but I'm a bit working now (despite of holidays), so it's useful for me! I wanna more ! :)

Lol! That might be the cutest post I've read all day! :) Welcome to the coffee shop, sweetie.

ChrisL, I'm here only because to be a bit closer for you... Ummm... Maybe coffee and good talks else, but your presence here is definitely making me happy... How do you do? :)

Aww, thanks. :) I'm doing fine, and you? Hope you had a nice holiday.

Grannies, walking in park, or sitting on benches near entrances usually acting so :) And having success...

That too. :) And welcome to the Coffee Shop Sbiker. Your location says you were born in the USSR. Do you still live in one of those countries? Immigrant to the USA? Or American born abroad? Whichever it is, so happy you found us and waded right in. We are getting more international all the time with members from the U.K., Vietnam, France, Germany, Israel, et al.

First timers to the Coffee Shop also get a first timer's complimentary beverage:

th

Yes, I live in Russia, but interesting to speak English and learn US. How could I walking around this Coffee Shop such times! :) So, now I glad to join you and gladly drinking coffee. Coffee is my beverage of job, but I'm a bit working now (despite of holidays), so it's useful for me! I wanna more ! :)

Lol! That might be the cutest post I've read all day! :) Welcome to the coffee shop, sweetie.

ChrisL, I'm here only because to be a bit closer for you... Ummm... Maybe coffee and good talks else, but your presence here is definitely making me happy... How do you do? :)

That's so cute.
He's smitten with you Chris. :)

You cannot have to identical IP inside one net. Which is your IP now? Maybe increasing of this IP by one in last number would solve the problem?

th

That's so cute.
He's smitten with you Chris. :)

It's not my problem, it's an ability of Chris and my enjoy :)

th

I'm still having holidays till 9th, but using it to solve some deals :)) It's an awesome time - to sleep when I want to do it, not only in workless time :))

You cannot have to identical IP inside one net. Which is your IP now? Maybe increasing of this IP by one in last number would solve the problem?

I don't have 2 IP.

Forum List

Back