USMB Coffee Shop IV

This will make more sense to those who do Facebook a lot but sometime in the Coffee Shop too. . .and I wouldn't change a thing.

15085523_1551352038225228_5743433280595678323_n.jpg
Holy Shiite!! That's my partner. He doesn't "do" facebook, but he certainly does all that, for real. I feel sorry for waitpersons, cashiers, and tellers who have to deal with him. He's that person.

Grannies, walking in park, or sitting on benches near entrances usually acting so :) And having success...

P.S. Usually more success, than any investigators and FSB agents :)

That too. :) And welcome to the Coffee Shop Sbiker. Your location says you were born in the USSR. Do you still live in one of those countries? Immigrant to the USA? Or American born abroad? Whichever it is, so happy you found us and waded right in. We are getting more international all the time with members from the U.K., Vietnam, France, Germany, Israel, et al.

First timers to the Coffee Shop also get a first timer's complimentary beverage:

th

Yes, I live in Russia, but interesting to speak English and learn US. How could I walking around this Coffee Shop such times! :) So, now I glad to join you and gladly drinking coffee. Coffee is my beverage of job, but I'm a bit working now (despite of holidays), so it's useful for me! I wanna more ! :)

Lol! That might be the cutest post I've read all day! :) Welcome to the coffee shop, sweetie.

ChrisL, I'm here only because to be a bit closer for you... Ummm... Maybe coffee and good talks else, but your presence here is definitely making me happy... How do you do? :)

This will make more sense to those who do Facebook a lot but sometime in the Coffee Shop too. . .and I wouldn't change a thing.

15085523_1551352038225228_5743433280595678323_n.jpg
Holy Shiite!! That's my partner. He doesn't "do" facebook, but he certainly does all that, for real. I feel sorry for waitpersons, cashiers, and tellers who have to deal with him. He's that person.

Grannies, walking in park, or sitting on benches near entrances usually acting so :) And having success...

P.S. Usually more success, than any investigators and FSB agents :)

That too. :) And welcome to the Coffee Shop Sbiker. Your location says you were born in the USSR. Do you still live in one of those countries? Immigrant to the USA? Or American born abroad? Whichever it is, so happy you found us and waded right in. We are getting more international all the time with members from the U.K., Vietnam, France, Germany, Israel, et al.

First timers to the Coffee Shop also get a first timer's complimentary beverage:

th

Yes, I live in Russia, but interesting to speak English and learn US. How could I walking around this Coffee Shop such times! :) So, now I glad to join you and gladly drinking coffee. Coffee is my beverage of job, but I'm a bit working now (despite of holidays), so it's useful for me! I wanna more ! :)

Well you've got a good start on it. I'm impressed with people who can carry on a conversation in more than one language. I know enough Spanish to get by when I need to, but I sure wouldn't attempt to write Spanish here without help from my translator. And my cheap little translator sometimes makes things come out a little strange.

But just keep posting. I think you will get along just fine with our little group here.

:)) As for Espanol, "cuanto esto cuesta" and "dos pintos de cerveza por favor" is about a half of my knowledges :) I had a few practice, but, maybe in future I'll try to advance it. Languages is not my good skill (if it's not a programming languages :)), but we can reach everything we want just trying and trying again... In addition, language is not only communication, but thinking tool - it's interesting to observe too...

So, the workers finally came back yesterday. Declared they were going to get someone else in to start the fireplace and started on the upstairs bathroom, which is the first project that was supposed to be finished. They have not come back yet today and it's after 10AM.......I will never hire Hispanic workers again. They use language as an excuse to do a crappy job, to not show up on time and for buying the wrong materials or not buying them at all. And I've gone through two sets of Hispanic contractors and their workers on this project.

I think you just had bad luck Sheila. Most contractors around here are Hispanic and there are a lot of really good ones--show up on time, do good work, stay within budget. But whatever the ethnicity, there are some that aren't good too. Good luck on finding a good one somewhere.

What I told my Japanese students was that they were ambassadors for their country, their city and their family. What they do, reflects on all of them. The same goes with these Hispanic contractors. There probably are good ones out there but at this point, I'm not taking any more chances.

My PC won't let me on our wifi network.
I know it works because hubby is online and my kindel is working.
Gonna have ta take it into de shop. :)
I hate going to Sierra Vista.
Could be something as simple as turning the computer wifi back on. Look for this key on your keyboard;

25909586-a-wifi-symbol-of-keyboard-Stock-Photo.jpg

Ringel didn't check in today? Wonder what the situation is with Boo?

I thought I saw posts by him from today... ??
Yeah, played a little in other areas of the board. Woke up today seriously clogged with my head feeling like a brick even with the awesome clear skies and low 70s outside.
Boo is still chuggin' along, not even close to 50% but much better than the laying on death's door from Saturday night. He does look emaciated though so it's a matter of waiting to see if he completely recovers or not.

Pouring here...and the RV is leaking like a holey tent and the couches are soggy wet...plus the ants are out in full force on everything. On top of that, a massive branch fell on top of the RV but luckily the heaviest part missed it...and our heads. We crammed all we could into the van and are now at a motel.
Saw the doc...I lost another 4 lbs. Going back in a week for more tests, but blood pressure was good. I'm to keep experimenting with the Imodium for now. But, I got my pain pills finally! He said the diarrhea could be from the Advils, since those are really bad for my colitis but no other pain meds...I had no choice. I do now!

Oh, and I got a note from him for karma. She is now officially a companion dog!

Trying to get dry now. It has been an awful day and we all look like wet rats. Thank God for motel 6!

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Could be something as simple as turning the computer wifi back on. Look for this key on your keyboard;

Husbands computer is fine on the wifi, as well as my tablet.
Netgear genie , (my Wifi) keeps saying that the desktop pc ( my dell ) doesn't have the correct IP adress.
My laptop gets connected then it gets kicked off.
I'm taking it to the shop. :mad:

Netgear genie , (my Wifi) keeps saying that the desktop pc ( my dell ) doesn't have the correct IP adress.
That's not your computer, it's the Netgear settings. Possibly if you had all your computers on the same home network you wouldn't have any problems.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17145/windows-homegroup-from-start-to-finish

That's not your computer, it's the Netgear settings. Possibly if you had all your computers on the same home network you wouldn't have any problems.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17145/windows-homegroup-from-start-to-finish

It's possible the Netgear updated and changed settings, it's possible someone hacked it.

We do have all of them under the same network Ringel.

It's possible the Netgear updated and changed settings, it's possible someone hacked it.

Then why it it working for hubbies PC and my tablet, but not my PC and laptop?

I don't know but my laptop was losing the wifi connection when it was working for everything else. The fix was to unplug the Netgear modem and then plug it back in. And each time the laptop was then able to talk to it.

Ringel didn't check in today? Wonder what the situation is with Boo?

I thought I saw posts by him from today... ??
Yeah, played a little in other areas of the board. Woke up today seriously clogged with my head feeling like a brick even with the awesome clear skies and low 70s outside.
Boo is still chuggin' along, not even close to 50% but much better than the laying on death's door from Saturday night. He does look emaciated though so it's a matter of waiting to see if he completely recovers or not.

Then we remain on stand by plus sending wellness vibes to you.

I don't know but my laptop was losing the wifi connection when it was working for everything else. The fix was to unplug the Netgear modem and then plug it back in. And each time the laptop was then able to talk to it.

I'll try that, thank you. :)

Home network, not the same as all connecting individually to the router.

Most likely because it only now recognizes your husband's PC address.

Reset the modem. That works sometimes. :thup:

Yes home network.
All of them have the same IP address.

Yes home network.
All of them have the same IP address.
Then try what FF said, if that doesn't work you're laptop and computer may have updated recently and that is causing the problem. If a keyboard has a wifi key (most do) it's easy to accidentally hit that key and turn it off, the wife and I have done that a few times, it's not an uncommon occurance.

Forum List

Back