USMB Coffee Shop IV

16105695_654592561395148_5177486960855621401_n.jpg

Started getting excited and doing some planning, no, not gonna spend it before we get it, looking at properties in and around Tucson to Phoenix corridor. Well now I'm exhausted, all that stress of not knowing finally dumped........ Hopefully I'll sleep like a baby tonight.
Congratulations, Ringel! Finally, some real justice in this world.

Welp good news on this end. Just heard from my lawyer, the judge ruled in my favor on my disability claim. If it doesn't get pulled for review (happens in rare instances) I should start getting paid by the end of February and receive a one lump "back pay" of two and a half years in around 60 days. I will also be eligible for Medicare by March-April time frame.

That is wonderful news Ringel Congratulations.

Our prayers are working !

Thank you everone and continue them. They are definitely being answered. :biggrin:

Hubbie is much stronger today and he can walk around a little bit.
They are moving him from ICU to what they call the step down unit.
Both of his Doctors say he is doing fairly well for only 1/5th of his heart woking.
We still don't know for sure what day he will have his bypass done.
Good news is he will have it done soon rather than 2 weeks of rehab therapy.
What a load of worry that has eased for me. Whew!

One of his Doctors chose my hubby's operation because he said he wanted to do an easy one for a change. :)
He usually does more than 3 bypass surgeries. He does up to 4,5,6,up to 8 bypasses and they are all alive and well.
One of his Doctors has 30 years experiance and the one doing his surgery has 40 years experience.
That's 70 years of experience between the 2 of them.
Hubbie is 70.
Coincidence ? :dunno:

Please forgive me If I am not making much sence.
Ask away if you have questions because Im very tired and I think I only have a few brain cells left tonight.:)
You did just fine Peach. I'm sure we all understood you just fine.
I'm so happy that Mr. P is getting stronger and that you can breathe a little easier.

Looks like it is raining at Ringel's house, has been raining at Peach's house with more in the area, and there is a huge big blob of bright red on the radar headed straight for my house--should know if it is for real within minutes.

Hope Ernie finally got to bed and is feeling better, that BBD and our other insomniacs are sleeping, that Ringel is sleeping like a baby, that the sun rises brighter for Mr & Mrs Gracie, that Mr. Peach's surgery can be scheduled soon, that those other of you with loved ones or fur friends who are a concern, in hospice, and everybody else finds some peace in all their worries.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo and Boo and wellness for Ringel,
Ernie for wellness,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days.
And let's send up some special prayers and positive thoughts for Gracie & Mr. G who need a break big time right now.

All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

rainbow_at_sunset_1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:
Talked to hubbie on the phone this morning, he sounds real good. :)
He loves being able to walk around.
It's rainy here like Foxfyre said and we live on dirt roads so we decided I won't go up to see him today.
They are moving him this morning, so he will call me later today when he knows his new room number.

It's my relax day so I'm all recharged for the upcomming surgery. :)

It's rainy here like Foxfyre said and we live on dirt roads so we decided I won't go up to see him today.
They are moving him this morning, so he will call me later today when he knows his new room number.

Do the local dirt roads get really muddy when it rains?

131_0904_01_z%2Bmuddy_muddy_xmas%2Bmuddy_truck_front.jpg

Wow ! I just watched 'Game of thrones' series six ,episodes 9 and 10. There was sure a lot of action and some extreme battle scenes. Now I have to wait months for series 7, the final series to come out and I am expecting some extreme spectacle, as it draws to its conclusion.

I tried and tried to get interested in "Game of Thrones" based on other's rave reviews of it, but it was just too dark and violent for me. Maybe sometimes when I am in a better mood for that. . . .

' Game of thrones' is certainly violent. In series 6 episode 9 there is a huge battle between two armies and they end up having to climb over a huge pile of bodies to get at one another. They also film graphic details, like someone getting a sword through their throats. I assume that is all done with CGI computer graphics.

You might enjoy 'the Mummy' and its sequel, as it is humorous and has a hero and heroine and a monster.

Giggles
Yes they do and in summer monsoon it gets worse than that picture sometimes. :biggrin:

I had a good nights sleep.I hope you did also Ringel. :)

Speaking of USMB Coffee Shoppe, I think I shall brew up a small pot of coffee now to warm up with. We have several feet of snow now here in the Rocky Mountains.

Featured today are the Cheeseheads vs Dallas then later the Steel Curtain vs KC.

Giggles
Yes they do and in summer monsoon it gets worse than that picture sometimes. :biggrin:

Arizona has been getting some monsoons now as well out of S.Calif.

I saw it on the weather map on TV.

Wow ! I just watched 'Game of thrones' series six ,episodes 9 and 10. There was sure a lot of action and some extreme battle scenes. Now I have to wait months for series 7, the final series to come out and I am expecting some extreme spectacle, as it draws to its conclusion.

I tried and tried to get interested in "Game of Thrones" based on other's rave reviews of it, but it was just too dark and violent for me. Maybe sometimes when I am in a better mood for that. . . .

' Game of thrones' is certainly violent. In series 6 episode 9 there is a huge battle between two armies and they end up having to climb over a huge pile of bodies to get at one another. They also film graphic details, like someone getting a sword through their throats. I assume that is all done with CGI computer graphics.

You might enjoy 'the Mummy' and its sequel, as it is humorous and has a hero and heroine and a monster.
When I watch TV I look for the following:

1 - national and international news (PBS etc.)
2 - local news
3 - documentaries (Frontline, AmerExperience, etc)
4 - Nature & animals
5 - Crime documentaries
6 - Crime dramas (Criminal Minds, etc)
7 - national sports (playoffs mostly)
8 - local sports (Raiders soon moving to Las Vegas)

And NOT the crap called reality shows like Game Of Thrones.

El Paso almost never gets any rain.

But they do get a lot of dope traffic and wetback Mexicans going thru.

I have had 5 surgeries and I am getting used to it now.

Just like lying down in bed and going to sleep.

No more anxiety at all.

Hopefully my 5th was the last one for a while.

Giggles

Slept okay but with all the rain my sinuses are currently my worst enemy.........

In reality my moderately humorous inquiry is based in gathering info. Many of the homes we looked at (online) are outside of Tucson and on dirt/gravel roads, wondering how bad it would really be.

Looks like it is raining at Ringel's house, has been raining at Peach's house with more in the area, and there is a huge big blob of bright red on the radar headed straight for my house--should know if it is for real within minutes.

Hope Ernie finally got to bed and is feeling better, that BBD and our other insomniacs are sleeping, that Ringel is sleeping like a baby, that the sun rises brighter for Mr & Mrs Gracie, that Mr. Peach's surgery can be scheduled soon, that those other of you with loved ones or fur friends who are a concern, in hospice, and everybody else finds some peace in all their worries.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo and Boo and wellness for Ringel,
Ernie for wellness,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days.
And let's send up some special prayers and positive thoughts for Gracie & Mr. G who need a break big time right now.

All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

rainbow_at_sunset_1920x1080.jpg
Yup, you are getting those monsoons that are blowing through S.Calif now.

El Paso almost never gets any rain.

But they do get a lot of dope traffic and wetback Mexicans going thru.
Yeah I know about the rain, I live here.......
As for dope traffic and illegals they tend to avoid El Paso, very high federal law enforcement/border patrol presence, matter of fact El Paso is considered one of the safest cities to live in.

For all of you folks that haven't been informed yet, this is the day that the Green Bay Packers will beat those pesky Dallas Cowboys in football. Make some popcorn and watch the slaughter!!!

Forum List

Back