🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

This was mine, long ago.

2iqofpw.jpg

6qljsl.jpg

This one is me..day before opening...getting the shop last minute ready for grand opening.
2akn59h.jpg

That's awesome Gracie! What a lovely lady you are! :)

Amazon sells everything. I got a book on reincarnation from them and another one on what happens in the afterlife between lives. Am I going to get banned?

I am a cat and cannot tell the future. Seems to me you can order some tarot cards and answer your own question right?

It is SO cold here today. It's windy and freezing. We are supposed to get a snowstorm on Tuesday. Winter is still in full swing here!

The kind of weather in which you wish you could just stay home with a warm blanket and hot cocoa?

No such luxury here. As a matter of fact, I have to log off now and get ready to start my day!

So I asked my baby cousin a few weeks ago which costume he wanted this year, and he wall like "luto! luto!". He just loves 'luto', my little angel. So after work, I traveled the entire darn city to buy his 'luto'. And apparantly his mom planned to dress him up as brainy smurf. But I (And 'luto!' won the competition)

17264719_10155036046969354_8695903643954790383_n.jpg

Ahh! It's 3:11 AM. I have to get to sleep! Nightie night! :bye1:

I think, it's better, than don't have time shift :) Medvedev cancelled it here some years ago, and now he's called as "Master of Darkness"... Because winter mornings became completely dark :)

Our state legislature debated it this year whether to make daylight savings time year round here. I would have voted for it because like Kat, my body takes forever to adjust to a new sleep schedule, but they eventually decided it wouldn't be wise for New Mexico businesses for our time to be different than all other states for several months out of the year.

So I asked my baby cousin a few weeks ago which costume he wanted this year, and he wall like "luto! luto!". He just loves 'luto', my little angel. So after work, I traveled the entire darn city to buy his 'luto'. And apparantly his mom planned to dress him up as brainy smurf. But I (And 'luto!' won the competition)

17264719_10155036046969354_8695903643954790383_n.jpg

Happy to see you in the Coffee Shop again Lipush. And baby is just adorable. :)

:ack-1:
Tried to find a wiccan/magik/hippie shop today here and nope...not a one. Housemate said there used to be one, but the lady was hounded out by the christians that dominate this little village. So....no place to buy essential oils, incense, crystals, tarot cards, books about reincarnation, etc unless I drive to Chico. He also said his friend's niece is debating on opening such a shop but is hesitant due to what happened to the last lady. I said "tell her to do it. I will shop there and I will help her if she wants me to".

I think there are more churches here than the whole of california. Every street has a church from what I have seen.:eek-52:
Which is fine. But dayum! To deliberately run this lady off for selling "devil stuff" is mind boggling.

Amazon sells everything. I got a book on reincarnation from them and another one on what happens in the afterlife between lives. Am I going to get banned?

Not to start a discussion about it, because that would be outside coffee shop rules. But I just wondered if the book you got was called 'life in the world unseen'

Something I posted to FaceBook:

We all have a bunch of friends who love us as long as our cash holds out, and a few who would buy us a pack of smokes when we're broke, but I have friends that will take several hours from their day to load my help-less ass in a van, drive me home and carry me in the house.
I have friends who will drop everything to come and find my lost lighter or make me a cup of coffee.
Hell I have a friend that will stop everything and empty a half liter of pee from my urinal and not lose her place in the conversation.

I am blessed!

Today I got someone in to shampoo my hair. I believe the last of the concrete dust is out.
You've been hurt!?! Been a long time since I was here. Hope you're on the mend, Ernie. Sounds awful, except for the friends you seem to humbly appreciate though you no doubt deserve them.
Keep on keeping on.

Forum List

Back