🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

Right after I posted the above I laid down, I was out the minute my head hit the pillow.........
Woke up two hours later with a nasty sinus headache and considering this morning up in Albuquerque my sinuses all drained clear and other than the lack of sleep I felt great.

Old Jack have anything to do with that?

So, a couple of days ago, I was outside sitting by the creek with a tank top on and flip flops. Today, I have on 3 pairs of pants, two sweaters, 2 pair of sock inside my uggs and am watching snow flurries.

And the flare up on my hands was easing off but now it is full on blast again.

Northern California very pretty...but give me my central coast again, please. Soon.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
Mrs. Saveliberty with her knee surgery.
Hombre's sore toes,
The Gracies just because,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Ernie!!!
SFC Ollie and his special project.
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Sixfoot, Spoonman, and all others we hope will find their way back.

Sunset over Hernando Beach Club, Florida
3598dc7481c99a9cf765aaa20bd6361b

Good morning everyone, it's a little cooler today and I had to turn the heat on for about a half hour this morning....although I don't think it's as cold as where Gracie is seeing snow flurries! 66 today for a high and at almost 5:00a.m. It's 44.

Wasn't on much at all yesterday...was in a funk partly because I woke up too early and was achey all day.

Today is better!

Just started a new game of Half Life 2 . I played it all through twice, a few years ago but do not remember a lot of it, so its like a new game. It is still probably the best computer game ever made.

It might be the best FPS engine, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it the best PC game ever. ;)

Well, as far as first person shooters go I have not played anything better.

Do you just have Half Life 2 or all of the games?

Hi Foxy, yes I have all the games from the first half life and its follow up games, blue shift and opposing force. I also have half life two episodes one and two.

Here's a new one for me...I've had cats who ate cantelope, avocado, and any number of odd things, but Sherman just topped them all. I made up a batch of chicken curry for my dinner, with enough to make a lunch for work. I didn't think I needed a cover, so I left it on the stove top until it cooled enough to pack. Sherman first picked out all the chicken, then he went back and finished off the onions, carrots, and jalepeno peppers I had added to the curry sauce with the chicken. Little shit ate the whole meal's worth of curry!
My cat will do that too.

I can't leave any food out even for a second.

I put plates of food in the fridge rather than leave it out or even alone for one second.
I usually cover things up or put them away, too. I just never guessed he'd eat curry. It's pretty heavily spiced.

Right after I posted the above I laid down, I was out the minute my head hit the pillow.........
Woke up two hours later with a nasty sinus headache and considering this morning up in Albuquerque my sinuses all drained clear and other than the lack of sleep I felt great.

Nope, don't drink..... alcohol...... :thup:

Nope, don't drink..... alcohol...... :thup:
I drink water, although I sometimes prefer it filtered through something else, coffee grounds, tea leaves, or a variety of grains.

Good morning everyone, it's a little cooler today and I had to turn the heat on for about a half hour this morning....although I don't think it's as cold as where Gracie is seeing snow flurries! 66 today for a high and at almost 5:00a.m. It's 44.

Wasn't on much at all yesterday...was in a funk partly because I woke up too early and was achey all day.

Today is better!

Similar to here. Edging up over 50 now and scheduled to be in the mid to high 60's today. Quite pleasant.

I'm in the process of reinstalling Windows on my second PC. I formatted the drive because I've been having some issues lately. Unfortunately, at least some of the problems seem to remain. I'm pretty sure that the video card, at least, is dying. Now I'm trying to decide what I want to do. I can either keep it running as is, hoping it lasts until I see good sales in the future (probably toward Christmas), or I can go buy a cheapo video card now, hoping it fixes the problem, or I can buy a somewhat expensive video card to put in my good PC, and use the card in there for the second PC, or I can just put together a whole new machine.

PC problems always take up a lot of my time, as I consider what I'm willing to spend money on. :p

Walls are built and bill sent. My back is tight, but not bad for the first project of the year. Grandkid time should make me very tired tonight. Work will be a nice rest time.

The pic below is the location where my daughter and future son-in-law will be exchanging their wedding vows later today as sunset approaches.:) WQ and I are most excited about the future prospects of a grandbaby to dote over.:thup:

800x800_1441640269933-g-a-moore-11.jpg

How beautiful that wedding will be. Blessings and good fortune to the happy couple and the best to the future grandparents of that grandbaby. :)

If it's the Lord's will, then maybe our future grandchild will be conceived on their honeymoon cruise.:eusa_pray:

I wish the weather would make up its mind. Sun is out today but its only about 48 degrees. Tomorrow it will get all the way up to 53 (twirling finger and saying whoopity doo), then another 5 days of rain.

I keep up on the weather at home. Rain there too, in a few days, but it will be 64 to 65 degrees. I love rain..but I love Maui-like rain. Warm. Not killing my joints. Poor things are yelling WTF?

Temps of 48 here are Speedo & Coppertone weather. Our temps have been mostly above freezing, actually getting into the mid-40s, and we're quite pleased. And it doesn't look like rain for a while. I do admit, my joints are feeling better, but that could be attributed to my wearing decent boots these last few days. Snow boots offer little support and are more like wearing bedroom slippers than good, solid footwear.

Forum List

Back