🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
Mrs. Saveliberty with her knee surgery.
Hombre's sore toes,
The Gracies just because,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Ernie!!!
SFC Ollie and his special project.
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Sixfoot, Spoonman, and all others we hope will find their way back.

Sunset over Rockford IL
vfiles15397.jpg

Last edited:
Just started a new game of Half Life 2 . I played it all through twice, a few years ago but do not remember a lot of it, so its like a new game. It is still probably the best computer game ever made.

Just started a new game of Half Life 2 . I played it all through twice, a few years ago but do not remember a lot of it, so its like a new game. It is still probably the best computer game ever made.

Darn. Now I'm going to have to check it out. :)

I have only been playing a couple of hours and I am already half way through level 3 . I am familiar with the game and although I have forgotten it I know the kinds of things to look for that would take some time to work out for someone new to the game.

I have only been playing a couple of hours and I am already half way through level 3 . I am familiar with the game and although I have forgotten it I know the kinds of things to look for that would take some time to work out for someone new to the game.

And it works well on Windows 10?

Started staging for two small retaining walls last night. 5,200 pounds of block off loaded from the trailer, so I could pick up all the other equipment and materials this morning before work. Pretty tight schedule this weekend. Mrs. Liberty wants the grandkids over Sunday at 4:30 for the night. I have to remove two railroad tie walls first, so it will be interesting.

Started staging for two small retaining walls last night. 5,200 pounds of block off loaded from the trailer, so I could pick up all the other equipment and materials this morning before work. Pretty tight schedule this weekend. Mrs. Liberty wants the grandkids over Sunday at 4:30 for the night. I have to remove two railroad tie walls first, so it will be interesting.

I wish you were here to build the retaining wall we need.

williepete or Divine.Wind Too early in the morning to tell which.

It's got a prop. Must be Divine Wind.:dev2:

This has been on my frig for decades. Right next to the coffee machine:

technology-advances1.gif
Sweet ride!

Home movies, both at sunset, not dawn.

So cool. Bet you flew around the one all anviled out though. :)

You betcha! I don't do anything red or magenta on the weather radar. :D

And it works well on Windows 10?

Yes, It works fine on win 10 and the graphics are as good as they can get because I have a better video card than the required spec.

The pic below is the location where my daughter and future son-in-law will be exchanging their wedding vows later today as sunset approaches.:) WQ and I are most excited about the future prospects of a grandbaby to dote over.:thup:

800x800_1441640269933-g-a-moore-11.jpg

Sweet! I hope you all have a fabulous ceremony and party!

It might be the best FPS engine, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it the best PC game ever. ;)

Well, as far as first person shooters go I have not played anything better.

The pic below is the location where my daughter and future son-in-law will be exchanging their wedding vows later today as sunset approaches.:) WQ and I are most excited about the future prospects of a grandbaby to dote over.:thup:

Tell WQ not to fall in the water. He can't swim.
P.S: Congratulations!

How beautiful that wedding will be. Blessings and good fortune to the happy couple and the best to the future grandparents of that grandbaby. :)

It might be the best FPS engine, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it the best PC game ever. ;)

Well, as far as first person shooters go I have not played anything better.

Do you just have Half Life 2 or all of the games?

So I look at the pergola detailing for ideas. In my defense I did eventually see the sunrise?

Forum List

Back