🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning CS! :)

0a78a43d1d62aff4d694a5954f1cf86a_funny-cool-coffee-meme-images-morning-coffee-memes_545-386.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I am waiting to see if the Foxes breed under next doors patio again this year. If so its going to get mighty crowded, because last years cubs still run around in the garden. They only come out at dusk and go in at dawn so there is not enough light for photos. But last years young cubs came out during the day looking for their mother to get fed. BBC wildlife magazine said they are going to publish one of my photos, but they have not done it yet.

Here's a new one for me...I've had cats who ate cantelope, avocado, and any number of odd things, but Sherman just topped them all. I made up a batch of chicken curry for my dinner, with enough to make a lunch for work. I didn't think I needed a cover, so I left it on the stove top until it cooled enough to pack. Sherman first picked out all the chicken, then he went back and finished off the onions, carrots, and jalepeno peppers I had added to the curry sauce with the chicken. Little shit ate the whole meal's worth of curry!

The maine coon that we had liked jalepeno peppers too! I feel mighty sorry for you when he farts later on tonight.
Try tomato juice see if he likes it. :biggrin:
Sometimes my cat will fart when I pick him up.

It smells just like his litter box when he does it.

It's not very often though.

But all mammals fart about every hour.

My dog hardly ever farts and if any human does, he runs from that person...he's always hated farts...it's kind of funny.

Being a Dachshund, my dog will eat anything and everything...except his food.

I read that avocados are bad for dogs, didn't know cats could eat them. When I had cats, they only ate their food, didn't care for people food.

Foxfyre , it's been pouring and it was so bad it woke me up at 2:30 a.m.

I'm not going back to bed though because I'll oversleep and wake up groggy when my neighbor comes to install the disposal.

I need to do some cleaning, don't want neighbor to think I'm a slob. :)

Good morning everyone!!
He doesn't fart? Does he stick his nose in other dog's butts? It's funny, people always think their dog is almost human. :)

Here's a new one for me...I've had cats who ate cantelope, avocado, and any number of odd things, but Sherman just topped them all. I made up a batch of chicken curry for my dinner, with enough to make a lunch for work. I didn't think I needed a cover, so I left it on the stove top until it cooled enough to pack. Sherman first picked out all the chicken, then he went back and finished off the onions, carrots, and jalepeno peppers I had added to the curry sauce with the chicken. Little shit ate the whole meal's worth of curry!

The maine coon that we had liked jalepeno peppers too! I feel mighty sorry for you when he farts later on tonight.

My dog hardly ever farts and if any human does, he runs from that person...he's always hated farts...it's kind of funny.

I read that avocados are bad for dogs, didn't know cats could eat them. When I had cats, they only ate their food, didn't care for people food.

I'm not going back to bed though because I'll oversleep and wake up groggy when my neighbor comes to install the disposal.

Good morning everyone!!
He doesn't fart? Does he stick his nose in other dog's butts? It's funny, people always think their dog is almost human. :)

No he doesn't, he doesn't sniff poop either....he has a thing about this and can really only
Poop or pee in my backyard or my daughter's.

I think in 9 years, I've heard him fart 5 times.

Good morning everyone!!

No he doesn't, he doesn't sniff poop either....he has a thing about this and can really only
Poop or pee in my backyard or my daughter's.

I think in 9 years, I've heard him fart 5 times.
You got a good one then!

Went out today searching for 13 geocaches. Found all 13! Good on me!!!

My daughter and SIL used to do that and had a lot of fun. Did you find anything worth hunting? They always carried something to replace the geocache with in case they found something they wanted to keep. Oh wait, that would be treasure hunting. With geocaching you just sign the logbook right? (I haven't done any of this stuff.)

Just got home, spent a couple of hours going over the purchase with our real estate broker, he'll work up the contract this weekend then the negotiations start with the owner. Still we're looking at possibly closing at the end of May.

Right after I posted the above I laid down, I was out the minute my head hit the pillow.........
Woke up two hours later with a nasty sinus headache and considering this morning up in Albuquerque my sinuses all drained clear and other than the lack of sleep I felt great.

Some geocaches are what are called "micro" caches and only have a log to sign. Others are larger and have what is called "swag" in them. Swag is small trade items. The rule is if you take something you must leave something. I usually put one of those little green Army men into caches if I take anything out of the cache. You might also find a geocoin or a travel bug in a cache which are trackable items you take and log that you found it. Then you put it in a different cache. Recently I found a travel bug that has traveled more than 14,000 miles. It originated in the Chek Republic and traveled through Europe before finding it's way to the States. I like geocaching. It's fun to do and you see some pretty stuff sometimes.

Some geocaches are what are called "micro" caches and only have a log to sign. Others are larger and have what is called "swag" in them. Swag is small trade items. The rule is if you take something you must leave something. I usually put one of those little green Army men into caches if I take anything out of the cache. You might also find a geocoin or a travel bug in a cache which are trackable items you take and log that you found it. Then you put it in a different cache. Recently I found a travel bug that has traveled more than 14,000 miles. It originated in the Chek Republic and traveled through Europe before finding it's way to the States. I like geocaching. It's fun to do and you see some pretty stuff sometimes.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Do you need a smart phone with GPS to find the stuff? Or would the Garmin in our car be sufficient?

Right after I posted the above I laid down, I was out the minute my head hit the pillow.........
Woke up two hours later with a nasty sinus headache and considering this morning up in Albuquerque my sinuses all drained clear and other than the lack of sleep I felt great.

Well if you need an excuse to move to Albuquerque, I suppose that's as good as any. :)

Forum List

Back