USMB Coffee Shop IV

And Wednesday's coffee funnies:

DieselAndJuice-001.jpg

coffee-8.gif

Don't know if anyone had seen this but it gives me hope for mankind...just a little....

Abused elephant rescued by Wildlife S.O.S.

Raju cried as he was freed from 50 years of cruelty; he was delivered to freedom to the Elephant Conservation and Care Centre at Mathura, India

Abused elephant rescued by Wildlife S.O.S. - GrindTV.com

I can't believe what that poor animal went through. It made me sick to my stomach. But you're right....at least the decent thing was finally done.

Whelp..... guess who's up a tree again.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

You have to provide a safe outdoor enclosure for Hobbes. Seriously, he's going to cause harm to himself.

That just isn't possible here. It's the forest primeval, and it's thick. He's just gonna have to figure this out on his own. I've had it with this shit. :mad:

I just found him in the dark after calling him for hours, by flashing my flashlight around until I caught his eyes. So I have an idea where he is but it's too dark to get a good look at this point. I'll take a look in the morning, but he's gotta come down on his own. This is absurd.

You have to provide a safe outdoor enclosure for Hobbes. Seriously, he's going to cause harm to himself.

That just isn't possible here. It's the forest primeval, and it's thick. He's just gonna have to figure this out on his own. I've had it with this shit. :mad:

I just found him in the dark after calling him for hours, by flashing my flashlight around until I caught his eyes. So I have an idea where he is but it's too dark to get a good look at this point. I'll take a look in the morning, but he's gotta come down on his own. This is absurd.

Maybe it's time to make him an indoor cat. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and friend Tracy,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Stat's aunt,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel
Ollie, Mrs O and family in the loss of their Angie,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, Sunshine, and Hobbes.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated

Ya know what? Thanks, Ringel... I'm taking hamburger out of the freezer right now for a nice meatloaf... :D

Yeah, I have hamburger, ground pork and ground veal.... Considering a meatloaf (for tomorrow) myself.
Generally I use Ritz crackers, pureed onions, garlic, finely chopped carrots, shredded cheese, a little Worcestershire and a couple of eggs. :thup
Wow... well... let's see... along with the burger I usually put eggs, store bought bread crumbs, onions, celery, (finely chopped), ketchup, yellow mustard, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and a little dash of powdered garlic in mine, with the traditional ketchup on top. Meatloaf is one of those foods that as far as myself goes, I have to stop myself from eating it, or I'd just keep eating. Gotta have it with mashed taters and corn, or peas...

Meatloaf-121_zpse4489a19.jpg

Mrs Te uses hot sauce instead of ketchup on top! Gotta admit that I enjoy it so much that I usually add a little more when I dish myself a slice! :D

Before I made my cat an indoor cat, she'd climb trees like a squirrel, and had no problem what so ever coming back down. I can't imagine why that cat of your's climbs a tree and then stays up there. It's almost as though he wants to be up there, because if he wanted to come down bad enough, he would.

Whoopee, I think!!! I am confused. I have just got my new computer working, but I cannot find outlook express to set up my email. Does windows 7 not have email?

Ya know what? Thanks, Ringel... I'm taking hamburger out of the freezer right now for a nice meatloaf... :D

Yeah, I have hamburger, ground pork and ground veal.... Considering a meatloaf (for tomorrow) myself.
Generally I use Ritz crackers, pureed onions, garlic, finely chopped carrots, shredded cheese, a little Worcestershire and a couple of eggs. :thup
Wow... well... let's see... along with the burger I usually put eggs, store bought bread crumbs, onions, celery, (finely chopped), ketchup, yellow mustard, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and a little dash of powdered garlic in mine, with the traditional ketchup on top. Meatloaf is one of those foods that as far as myself goes, I have to stop myself from eating it, or I'd just keep eating. Gotta have it with mashed taters and corn, or peas...

Looking at that picture brings back memories back when I was just a child and my mom would make meatloaf once a week, just like clockwork. It's somewhat nostalgic when I think about it.

Whoopee, I think!!! I am confused. I have just got my new computer working, but I cannot find outlook express to set up my email. Does windows 7 not have email?
Outlook Express is gone. What they have now is Windows Live Essentials, mail is inside of this. Don't ask me how it works as I don't use it.
I use Google, AOL and Yahoo.
Here's a video setting up a mail account:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F14RgjVppP0]How to Set Up Email Client In Windows 7 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Outlook Express is gone. What they have now is Windows Live Essentials, mail is inside ot this. Don't ask me how it works as I don't use it.
I use Google, AOL and Yahoo.
Here's a video setting up a mail account:

Thanks a lot for that info, I am slightly less confused.

Mrs Te uses hot sauce instead of ketchup on top! Gotta admit that I enjoy it so much that I usually add a little more when I dish myself a slice! :D

Oooh, that would make it way too hot for my taste.....:)

Wait a minute. You guys had birthdays, went to work, vacation and had other life events while I was gone? WTH???

Forum List

Back