USMB Coffee Shop IV

Have any of you seen that motorcycle guy who is made of money?

Mrs. Liberty has handed me a $700 dental bill to add to the $1,800 in medical/dental stuff I already paid this year so far. Says we will pay it. Interesting, I have put all the money in the bank and wrote the checks, how is this a "we will pay it" situation?

Sorry probably should have warned you about a whining post beforehand.

Apparently I have another 10 hours a week to do landscaping than I realized.

Morning!

happy_wednesday-8142.gif

Last edited:
Whoopee, I think!!! I am confused. I have just got my new computer working, but I cannot find outlook express to set up my email. Does windows 7 not have email?
Outlook Express is gone. What they have now is Windows Live Essentials, mail is inside ot this. Don't ask me how it works as I don't use it.
I use Google, AOL and Yahoo.
Here's a video setting up a mail account:

Thanks a lot for that info, I am slightly less confused.

Here's where Outlook email has gone... Outlook.com Microsoft free personal email

I use it. It's one of three email accounts I have, and it's the quirkiest of them all.

In my opinion, yahoo email is the best email there is.

Last edited:
Whoopee, I think!!! I am confused. I have just got my new computer working, but I cannot find outlook express to set up my email. Does windows 7 not have email?
Outlook Express is gone. What they have now is Windows Live Essentials, mail is inside ot this. Don't ask me how it works as I don't use it.

I use Gmail. Huge application. Much more than I need. I miss the IncrediMail I had for 12 years, but the geeks there now, will mess with your site unless you pay them money for various features that used to be free. Gmail IS free and has everything I need and want, except they have discontinued the most important feature I loved with IncrediMail and that is a sound notifier, when email comes in. :( Gmail.com

good morning. still digging out from vacation. man work sure does pile up.

True. What I used to like about that, was it kept my life purposeful. Now it is the same although in a different way. I design it, with experience...:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I have had had finger/hand, back of leg and midway on my arm where it folds eczema since I was a kid... Along with severe allergies. It only happens on my fingers/thumbs these days when it does... I made the mistake of doing yard work, pulling weeds, trees etc without gloves more than once and now I am enjoying a chronic case of it on 2 fingers and both thumbs. I am a Designer/Engineer/OM and I use my hands from computer to puck to mouse to paper to boxes all fucking day and I am honestly about to cut my hands off.

The best part about eczema is that they don't know what causes it and they can't cure it.

There are plenty of "remedies' and the best they do is to settle it and keep it from spreading.

Holy fuck I hate this shit.

How is your morning?

:)

peace...

Wow... well... let's see... along with the burger I usually put eggs, store bought bread crumbs, onions, celery, (finely chopped), ketchup, yellow mustard, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and a little dash of powdered garlic in mine, with the traditional ketchup on top. Meatloaf is one of those foods that as far as myself goes, I have to stop myself from eating it, or I'd just keep eating. Gotta have it with mashed taters and corn, or peas...

Ummm yummmm, I love Meatloaf. You gotta put some Heinz57 sauce in it too.....you can use the leftovers as sandwich meat, too.

Now you made me want to make one tomorrow.....with mashed potatoes and salad...:)

Well there's at least three households that will be having meatloaf tomorrow... :lol:

Mine will be by Stouffers. :D Meatloaf ( good ) mashed potatoes, controlled but sizable portions and no dishes. :D Just one of the joys of living without another. :thup:

Morning Coffee Mates. Absolutely nothing on my schedule today...except to keep one of my kittens out of the fireplace. She's fascinated by it. WTF?

When Hobbes and I went visiting a friend with a working chimney, he was fascinated with it too. Even found a way to go up. Pretty soon we found a starling in the house hiding -- there's a nest up the chimney. We got the starling outside and set it free, and Hobbes went up there again for more.

Make sure your flue is closed. Hobbes I think went up there because he could hear them twittering and rustling from below.

Last edited:
mal, I think there are ultraviolet light treatments that may be very helpful. Regardless, you are in a pickle at the moment. Hope it passes quickly.

You have to provide a safe outdoor enclosure for Hobbes. Seriously, he's going to cause harm to himself.

That just isn't possible here. It's the forest primeval, and it's thick. He's just gonna have to figure this out on his own. I've had it with this shit. :mad:

I just found him in the dark after calling him for hours, by flashing my flashlight around until I caught his eyes. So I have an idea where he is but it's too dark to get a good look at this point. I'll take a look in the morning, but he's gotta come down on his own. This is absurd.
Before I made my cat an indoor cat, she'd climb trees like a squirrel, and had no problem what so ever coming back down. I can't imagine why that cat of your's climbs a tree and then stays up there. It's almost as though he wants to be up there, because if he wanted to come down bad enough, he would.

I agree. I'm done enabling this shit by always providing him a way down. He's on his own. :eusa_snooty:

Here's where Outlook email has gone... Outlook.com Microsoft free personal email

I use it. It's one of three email accounts I have, and it's the quirkiest of them all.

In my opinion, yahoo email is the best email there is.

Boy, I hope that's not true. I still have a Yahoo account out of laziness (not the only one I have) but it's been trying for a long time to get me to ditch it. If it weren't such a chore to migrate everybody to a new account I would have killed it off long ago. It's depressing to think there's nothing better.

Outhouse Express, I've never known anybody who could deal with that, or even figure it out. I kinda miss the old days when your e-mail was something you downloaded and then owned in your own space.

I use Gmail. Huge application. Much more than I need. I miss the IncrediMail I had for 12 years, but the geeks there now, will mess with your site unless you pay them money for various features that used to be free. Gmail IS free and has everything I need and want, except they have discontinued the most important feature I loved with IncrediMail and that is a sound notifier, when email comes in. :( Gmail.com

Far as I've seen all online e-mail systems take a lot of resources, so I got into a habit of closing them up once I've caught up so the computer is less loaded down.

One other thing Gmail gives you is free phone calls. I've made extensive use of that. :thup:

I have had had finger/hand, back of leg and midway on my arm where it folds eczema since I was a kid... Along with severe allergies. It only happens on my fingers/thumbs these days when it does... I made the mistake of doing yard work, pulling weeds, trees etc without gloves more than once and now I am enjoying a chronic case of it on 2 fingers and both thumbs. I am a Designer/Engineer/OM and I use my hands from computer to puck to mouse to paper to boxes all fucking day and I am honestly about to cut my hands off.

The best part about eczema is that they don't know what causes it and they can't cure it.

There are plenty of "remedies' and the best they do is to settle it and keep it from spreading.

How is your morning?

peace...

Son of a bitch... sorry to hear that, mal.

Yeah I see commercials on tv for that every now and then.

How is your morning?

peace...

noxzema-cleanser-sensitive-large.jpg

I'm dealing with recurring poison ivy. It wouldn't recur if I stayed out of the jungle but it's gotta be cleared.

At least I don't climb trees and then go "duh, how do I get down". :rolleyes:

How is your morning?

peace...

noxzema-cleanser-sensitive-large.jpg

I'm dealing with recurring poison ivy. It wouldn't recur if I stayed out of the jungle but it's gotta be cleared.

At least I don't climb trees and then go "duh, how do I get down". :rolleyes:

That work for you?...

peace...

Forum List

Back