USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good. I'm seriously hoping Germany wins.
That's a sure bet! :D

Time for that hamburger!!!
That goes without saying ...

ballsmiley2.gif
eating_hamburger.gif
ballsmiley2.gif

Good morning all. And on this day in history. . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BigBlackDog​

wsb_277x298_black_labrador++cake.jpg

007​

tumblr_mdtgjyTg671rs9mudo1_500.jpg

Spoonman​

main4.jpg

Happy birthday to all 3 of you!

I had baked a special cake for you guys but when I went to fetch it someone had eaten it all! :eek: I could swear that I caught a glimpse of a what looked like the tail of a black dog disappearing out of the window when I came in! :eusa_whistle:

How did you know it was BBD's and 007's B'day? There's a Birthday thread for Spoonman, but I didn't see one for BBD and 007....

Happy Birthday BBD, and 007.....hope you are having a wonderful day.

I was looking for two birthday cakes that I could post in honor of their B'days....but this is all I found....

So.....enjoy your cake, BBD and 007.....

th

Cake is cake. The icing or the shape of the cake are just details. Always remember, cake is cake! Thank you.

Well, this is the last night of the maiden voyage of the RV. Pack it all up and head for home tomorrow. Everything seems to be in good working order and Mrs. BBD has shopped like a professional in all of the many quilt shops. She bought all sorts of stuff. Me? The only thing I bought was a $5.00 Indiana Lottery Scratch-off ticket. Oh, that's not quite true. I bought Mrs. BBD tickets to see Josiah for President and the Glenn Miller Band's Christmas Show along with a hotel room for the night on December 5th. I did this while she was off shopping in one of those quilting stores. She was thrilled. I betcha I could tell her I was going to buy a Corvette tomorrow and she would say "That's just fine, dear." Tonight, I'm the man!!! However, her joy will be over in a day or so and she'll begin to remind me to take the trash out like usual... Ain't life grand? Have had a wonderful time here and I gotta say that Shipshewana, IN is a very nice place to visit if you get the need to roam.

Hamburgers are God's greatest gift to humanity, seriously. Screw free will.:D
Sorry if that is too religious.

Ummmmm, meatloaf, hamburgers.... meatloaf, hamburgers.... Decisions, decisions.

Ya know what? Thanks, Ringel... I'm taking hamburger out of the freezer right now for a nice meatloaf... :D

Yeah, I have hamburger, ground pork and ground veal.... Considering a meatloaf (for tomorrow) myself.
Generally I use Ritz crackers, pureed onions, garlic, finely chopped carrots, shredded cheese, a little Worcestershire and a couple of eggs. :thup

Ummmmm, meatloaf, hamburgers.... meatloaf, hamburgers.... Decisions, decisions.

Ya know what? Thanks, Ringel... I'm taking hamburger out of the freezer right now for a nice meatloaf... :D

Yeah, I have hamburger, ground pork and ground veal.... Considering a meatloaf (for tomorrow) myself.
Generally I use Ritz crackers, pureed onions, garlic, finely chopped carrots, shredded cheese, a little Worcestershire and a couple of eggs. :thup
Wow... well... let's see... along with the burger I usually put eggs, store bought bread crumbs, onions, celery, (finely chopped), ketchup, yellow mustard, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and a little dash of powdered garlic in mine, with the traditional ketchup on top. Meatloaf is one of those foods that as far as myself goes, I have to stop myself from eating it, or I'd just keep eating. Gotta have it with mashed taters and corn, or peas...

Meatloaf-121_zpse4489a19.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone had seen this but it gives me hope for mankind...just a little....

Abused elephant rescued by Wildlife S.O.S.

Raju cried as he was freed from 50 years of cruelty; he was delivered to freedom to the Elephant Conservation and Care Centre at Mathura, India

Abused elephant rescued by Wildlife S.O.S. - GrindTV.com

Wow... well... let's see... along with the burger I usually put eggs, store bought bread crumbs, onions, celery, (finely chopped), ketchup, yellow mustard, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and a little dash of powdered garlic in mine, with the traditional ketchup on top. Meatloaf is one of those foods that as far as myself goes, I have to stop myself from eating it, or I'd just keep eating. Gotta have it with mashed taters and corn, or peas...

Meatloaf-121_zpse4489a19.jpg

Ummm yummmm, I love Meatloaf. You gotta put some Heinz57 sauce in it too.....you can use the leftovers as sandwich meat, too.

Now you made me want to make one tomorrow.....with mashed potatoes and salad...:)

Ummm yummmm, I love Meatloaf. You gotta put some Heinz57 sauce in it too.....you can use the leftovers as sandwich meat, too.

Now you made me want to make one tomorrow.....with mashed potatoes and salad...:)

Well there's at least three households that will be having meatloaf tomorrow... :lol:

Well there's at least three households that will be having meatloaf tomorrow... :lol:

Not household here...... My wife hates meatloaf. It's mine!! ALL MINE!!!!!!

Hate to jump the gun on you, [MENTION=6847]Foxfyre[/MENTION], but I gotta get on the train for a 10 hour trip, so.... forgive me starting the day soooo early, and before you signing off. :)

Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

Good morning, everyone, and a happy Hump-Day to you! Rise and shine!

Today's Helpers in Uniform drinking coffee series continues, with a nod to our friends up North. :D

Helper in Uniform no. 1 drinking coffee:

santa-sees-toronto-police-drinking-coffee-400x285.jpg

That's a police officer from Toronto drinking coffee in front of Santa. :D

Forum List

Back