USMB Coffee Shop IV

Gin & Tonic in a bucket, pls... NFL

upload_2017-6-4_18-11-50.png

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
Mrs. Saveliberty with her knee surgery.
The Gracies just because,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Ernie!!!
Boedicca, her dad, brother, and family,
Kat & Mr. Kat in transition,
Hossfly's knee surgery,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful,
The Ringels in difficult transition and wellness for Ringel,
Foxfyre & Hombre's foster dog Carly for wellness,
Dana!!!! (Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant.)
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Spoonman, SFC Ollie, AgainSheila, 007, and all others we hope will return.

We can't go back for a brand new start, but we can start from now and make a brand new ending.
b942c77cbc227f1d9c66b4637c2f656a.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning coffee shoppers. Went with the stepson this morning to sign up for classes for his first semester of college courses. He begins on August 21st.

Exciting times.....I remember how I felt doing the same many years ago. As they say at NASA.....He's ready to launch!

Going to Hawaii from July 11-25. Dogs and cats will be staying home. I could use a little advice on fashion from those of you in the know. I plan to wear my sandals and a toga but I'm confused. If I go out to supper after 6 pm at a fancy restaurant, should I wear a wreath of olive leaves on my noggin or is going with my head uncovered acceptable? Somebody give me a clue please. Is a white toga acceptable after 6 pm or do I need to wear a more formal black toga after 6 pm when going out to dine?

Last edited:
Going to Hawaii from July 11-25. Dogs and cats will be staying home. I could use a little advice on fashion from those of you in the know. I plan to wear my sandals and a toga but I'm confused. If I go out to supper after 6 pm at a fancy restaurant, should I wear a wreath of olive leaves on my noggin or is going with my head uncovered acceptable? Somebody give me a clue please. Is a white toga acceptable after 6 pm or do I need to wear a more formal black toga after 6 pm when going out to dine?

I've never been to Hawaii, but I only have one wardrobe so such choices are over my pay grade.

Last edited:

upload_2017-6-5_8-5-22.png

Might I add that a JD Green baseball cap would be dashing anytime of the day...

Sounds like a great trip. :thup:

Dress as you please. Thats what they ALL do. Overdress...you will be laughed at.:lol:

[deep sigh]
So, I'm taking a last few minutes to visit here before I got out to start cutting down trees where I would rather have a barn. The partner is here, he's got the chain saw and is sharpening blades. Suddenly, I hear a tremendous crashing from the kitchen. Partner wants to know whether I have a mop? Why a mop, I ask. He's knocked over the Berkey water filter, which I just filled. Now there's at least a quarter inch of water flooding over the kitchen floor. Mop? No, I grab a pile of towels and start flinging them down as dams to stop the flood before it gets to the wood floor in the living room. There's at least five gallons of water, all over the place. Ah, well...I was planning on mopping the floors this weekend, now I have a head start...

Now I remember you mentioning a Hawaii trip awhile back. But I'm getting older and tend to forget things now and then. :) It does sound great though. And we'll expect a full report.

View attachment 131100

Might I add that a JD Green baseball cap would be dashing anytime of the day...

Perfect. :)

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
Mrs. Saveliberty with her knee surgery.
The Gracies just because,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Ernie!!!
Boedicca, her dad, brother, and family,
Kat & Mr. Kat in transition,
Hossfly's knee surgery,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful,
The Ringels in difficult transition and wellness for Ringel,
Foxfyre & Hombre's foster dog Carly for wellness,
Dana!!!! (Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant.)
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Spoonman, SFC Ollie, AgainSheila, 007, and all others we hope will return.

4747671f624f6febc55b1b6eebbc58c1.jpg

Forum List

Back