USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning all you happy people has everyone had their coffee yet that's great weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Just now having it because I was really lazy and slow to get up this morning.

It dawned on me this morning that I am less than 10 days from starting Calculus, so I did what any rationale person would do.... get cracked out on caffeine first thing in the morning! :D

Good morning all you happy people has everyone had their coffee yet that's great weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

It dawned on me this morning that I am less than 10 days from starting Calculus, so I did what any rationale person would do.... get cracked out on caffeine first thing in the morning! :D

LOL. You may have missed the rather intense calculus discussion here in the Coffee Shop a few days ago. :) But welcome back. I was just about to put you on the MIA list.

LOL. You may have missed the rather intense calculus discussion here in the Coffee Shop a few days ago. :) But welcome back. I was just about to put you on the MIA list.

I always miss the fun stuff! :oops:

Duct tape will keep your head from exploding.

True, but it also has WAY funner applications, amirite?? :D

Duct tape, or calculus?

Duct tape, or calculus?

upload_2017-6-17_11-13-57.png

Good question...

Got morning chores done. It's already getting hot outside.

I wish I had mine done. :)

I got up early had to give the cat a shot for diabetes. But since I was up just did the chores and got em done.

Our last dog had diabetes and had to have insulin shots twice a day. But because he got a treat each time he got a shot he was diligent in reminding us it was time for his shot. :)

I got up early had to give the cat a shot for diabetes. But since I was up just did the chores and got em done.

Our last dog had diabetes and had to have insulin shots twice a day. But because he got a treat each time he got a shot he was diligent in reminding us it was time for his shot. :)

The cat has to have shots twice a day as well. He's doing pretty good now that they got the right dosage figured out.

I got up early (relatively speaking) and went with the little one to a birthday party. It was outside and soooooo hot.

We're apparently going to go to Medieval Times in a couple of hours. I should, of course, do schoolwork between now and then....instead, I'll just play a game and do schoolwork tonight. :p

The cat has to have shots twice a day as well. He's doing pretty good now that they got the right dosage figured out.

I'd hate trying to give our cat a shot. I can't even get her to take a pill; my employer always ends up shoving any pill the cat needs into her mouth. :lol:

I got up early (relatively speaking) and went with the little one to a birthday party. It was outside and soooooo hot.

We're apparently going to go to Medieval Times in a couple of hours. I should, of course, do schoolwork between now and then....instead, I'll just play a game and do schoolwork tonight. :p

I just graduated so I feel your stress and procrastination. :lol:

I'd hate trying to give our cat a shot. I can't even get her to take a pill; my employer always ends up shoving any pill the cat needs into her mouth. :lol:

I think he knows it makes him feel better, when its near time for the shot, he jumps up on the same table everyday waiting for the shot.

I mostly need to study for next week's A&P exam...but I do have a couple of labs I still need to get done, and I need to finish my chapter review in Database Management Systems. I'm having a bit of trouble with the last 2 questions of that review, so I really will have to get that done tonight. I can afford to wait until later, though.

I mostly need to study for next week's A&P exam...but I do have a couple of labs I still need to get done, and I need to finish my chapter review in Database Management Systems. I'm having a bit of trouble with the last 2 questions of that review, so I really will have to get that done tonight. I can afford to wait until later, though.

Do you use blue study or quizlet at all? They are great resources. You can put up study notes and it creates mock quizzes. Also, if anyone else has taken the same class some will upload tests and quizzes for practice.

Carly, the mini doxie who is living with us until her human companion can come home has to have a large liver support pill every day. I was having a difficult time cutting the pill into small pieces that could be concealed in her food without pulvarizing and losing some of the pill. And then I found out she was supposed to take the pills on a empty stomach at least an hour before she eats.

So what to do?

I finally bought some pill pockets at the vets not really expecting them to work because with them wrapped around a big pill that was a BIG bite. But she loves the pill pockets and snarfs them down along with the pill inside them--no fuss, muss, bother, or trauma for her or us. The vet said the little bit of food in the pill pocket would not interfere with the effectiveness of the medication.

We really do sometimes make things harder than they have to be. :)

Forum List

Back