USMB Coffee Shop IV

19148927_1655944774448210_3989425584515699715_n.jpg

I wish we could take some of it off your hands. Bone dry here in a heat wave putting the fire index way up there.

We've had 8 inches of rain this month. Foxy...it's monsoon season. I'd happily give you half our rain if I could. Enough already. :)

We would sure take it though 4 inches would be half the rain we get in an entire year. :) And I suppose that storm hitting the gulf now will probably send even more your way.

I wish we could take some of it off your hands. Bone dry here in a heat wave putting the fire index way up there.

We've had 8 inches of rain this month. Foxy...it's monsoon season. I'd happily give you half our rain if I could. Enough already. :)

We would sure take it though 4 inches would be half the rain we get in an entire year. :) And I suppose that storm hitting the gulf now will probably send even more your way.

I am almost certain it will never stop..............:eusa_shifty:

Hello everyone, In France we have a heatwave in several departments in my region for 5 days the temperatures in the day are 38 ° and the morning 22 ° we are Knock Out but I see on TV that California is much worse with températures in the 50 ° at some place
Several power cuts have been reported across California, with the population increasingly using air-conditioning units, which puts the power grid beyond its capabilities. Several fire starts have also been recorded in the state, particularly in the San Bernardino National Forest.

In Death Valley, one of the hottest places on the planet, a temperature of 54 ° C (130 ° F) was recorded.

I am almost certain it will never stop..............:eusa_shifty:

Maybe look for a good deal on lumber to start building your ark? Naw, it will stop. It always does. :)

Hello everyone, In France we have a heatwave in several departments in my region for 5 days the temperatures in the day are 38 ° and the morning 22 ° we are Knock Out but I see on TV that California is much worse with températures in the 50 ° at some place
Several power cuts have been reported across California, with the population increasingly using air-conditioning units, which puts the power grid beyond its capabilities. Several fire starts have also been recorded in the state, particularly in the San Bernardino National Forest.

In Death Valley, one of the hottest places on the planet, a temperature of 54 ° C (130 ° F) was recorded.

Hello Dalia. You haven't been here in awhile and we have missed you. And yes, it is fire season in the USA and most of the southwest are fighting fires somewhere. We have already had several in New Mexico but no huge bad ones yet. California has at least one every year.

But your weather there is as hot as ours here in New Mexico. And I don't care where you live. 100 degrees (38 celcius) is hot!!!!

I want some rain too. :lol:

Just buy a ticket and come here :)

Where are you?

Moscow! :) In a citadel of eternal rain :)

oh, whats the crime like there?

It must be dry and hot, I want to swim at river, but it's too cold to do it. In good years we start it at end of May!

Now is not June. Now is 83rd of April!

So you are getting all the cool air when it should be warmer? And we have all the hot air wishing for cooler. I think this isn't being distributed right.

Hello Dalia. You haven't been here in awhile and we have missed you. And yes, it is fire season in the USA and most of the southwest are fighting fires somewhere. We have already had several in New Mexico but no huge bad ones yet. California has at least one every year.

But your weather there is as hot as ours here in New Mexico. And I don't care where you live. 100 degrees (38 celcius) is hot!!!!
Hello, Foxfyre ... it's stuffy in summer like that in the heat wave, I can not stand but California temperatures are really too high.
Global warming means that we gain (we are not glad, I must say:badgrin:) more degrees each summer.

Well the lawyer wants to confirm, but it looks like I have a pile of overtime pay coming plus my last two checks. I will be getting a call next week with the results and proposed strategy. She was impressed with my documentation. I'd like to get this all behind me and focus on a job search more. No interviews yet.

Well the lawyer wants to confirm, but it looks like I have a pile of overtime pay coming plus my last two checks. I will be getting a call next week with the results and proposed strategy. She was impressed with my documentation. I'd like to get this all behind me and focus on a job search more. No interviews yet.

I think it's great. I'm glad you fought for what is right.

The heatwave in England has broken, and we are expecting thunderstorms. I will disconnect my computer from the phone line if we get some. I don't even answer the phone during a thunderstorm, as it is possible to get killed if a strike hits the phone lines.

Forum List

Back