USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Ernie!!!
Boedicca, her dad, brother, and family,
Kat & Mr. Kat in transition,
Hossfly's knee surgery,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana!!!! (Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant.)
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Ringel's injured shoulder,
GW's daughter and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in Sachendra's passing.
And for our job hunters.

And the light is left on for Noomi, Freedombecki, SFC Ollie, AgainSheila, and all others we hope will return.

polar-stratospheric-cloud.jpg

Got back about half an hr. ago from Tucson.
Good News!
Finally he will get a defib and pump put in within a week or two.
It will be outpatient surgery, take less than 2 hrs. and I take him home the same day. :)
The battery is self powered by his inner body electrodes so it lasts a lifetime.
Doc is very happy with the diet I have him on and said to keep continuing. He is continuing to lose the weight he needs. He has about 20 more lbs. goal to lose.

We get a call within a couple weeks for the procedure date.
Hubbie is very happy that Doc said after this surgery he can ride his trike anytime he wants.
He can do anything he wants just slowly.
Not like now with the lifevest on, it's too hot.
He is a very happy Grizzly !

Got my scrubber to clean off the porch. Got the paint. I'm going with a different color than it was, and I know how I'm picturing it will go with my house color, but you really never know until you start putting it on.

All I need is a couple of dry days in a row.

Good News!
It will be outpatient surgery, take less than 2 hrs. and I take him home the same day. :)
The battery is self powered by his inner body electrodes so it lasts a lifetime.
Doc is very happy with the diet I have him on and said to keep continuing. He is continuing to lose the weight he needs. He has about 20 more lbs. goal to lose.

Hubbie is very happy that Doc said after this surgery he can ride his trike anytime he wants.

I'm glad you got good news. :)

Good News!

I'm glad you got good news. :)

Us too.
It's been a long 7 months but he has stabilized with 24.5 strength, so now we go forward. :)
That battery is really something, self powered.
Technology has really advanced in the heart field.

Good News!

Great news indeed. The battery is internal? Dana had to carry hers with her--a big heavy thing that had to be charged with electricity ever so often. But it was probably preferable to the life vest. And if your hubby doesn't even have to have that, oh my, what a blessing.

:biggrin:
Good News!

Great news indeed. The battery is internal? Dana had to carry hers with her--a big heavy thing that had to be charged with electricity ever so often. But it was probably preferable to the life vest. And if your hubby doesn't even have to have that, oh my, what a blessing.

Yes it is!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
The Doc said it's the newest technology and it comes with a phone that he keeps on the night stand and it monitors everything while he's sleeping.
He said it automatically updates all the apps and info. for the battery.
It's amazing.
When they start the procedure they test him to see if he is allergic to it. Some people are.
If that's the case he will get a different kind put in with a very light battery like a cell phone size.
The one he has now weighs 3 pounds.

Its a quarter to five in the morning and I can't sleep. I have been laying awake for over an hour so I got up and had a cup of tea, and decided to surf the web.

Bad day in Waikiki - while enroute back to the hotel from visiting the USS Arizona Memorial, I watched a 5 alarm blaze in a high rise that killed 3 and injured 16. It was an awful fire and was burning on the 22 to the 27th floor. Not a good day here.

Good News!

The Doc said it's the newest technology and it comes with a phone that he keeps on the night stand and it monitors everything while he's sleeping.
It's amazing.
When they start the procedure they test him to see if he is allergic to it. Some people are.
If that's the case he will get a different kind put in with a very light battery like a cell phone size.

Great news there Peach, I'm happy for ya'll.

Its a quarter to five in the morning and I can't sleep. I have been laying awake for over an hour so I got up and had a cup of tea, and decided to surf the web.

Maybe a nice nap later then? Though I find if I have a short night and just tough it out the next day, I usually have a better night the next night. If I nap for more than a few minutes, I'm up into all hours in the night.

Last edited:
Good News!

It's amazing.

That is awesome. Like a super sophisticated pacemaker but much more then.

Forum List

Back